stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

High school basketball

whats a good size to be (height/weight) to play 3,4,5 positions in high school basketball...i am currently 6'3 and weigh almost 185
    6'3
    208 lbs

Disc PR 124'6

baller205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my bro just gruadated from highschool playin bball and he was 6'3 185 just like you are, he was their power forward/ center/ but we at a small school. that will be a very good height in a big school for 1 2 3 guard

blessthemartyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'3 185...you should be a power forward(I think that's what it's called) unless you are quite fast then you should become point guard maybe..center is out of the question unless you're going out for JV.

caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6'3" is good for the 3 and 4 position. When I was a freshman I was about 6'3" and played center but I was alot heavier and had alot of growing ahead of me. If you can guard quick players then small forward would be excellent, you could dominate the boards and overpower whoever you're playing against if you can keep up with them defensively.

Jarconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Down here in austin tx, I went to Westlake High School which has become famous ( or infamous) for our sports programs, and Chris Mihm attended WHS and of course he was 7'0 and I think he plays for the Cavs now. It has alot to do with the size of your school. I'm 6'2 and I played a 3 gaurd, that year when Mihm played varsity , our starting line up went as so:

Point gaurd - 5'11
    Shooting gaurd - 6'1
    Small foward- 6'4
    Power forward - 6'9
    Center - 7'0

That year we were exceptionally tall and we went 28 - 1 not counting the playoffs.

Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo, I'm 6'6" and i play 3, 4, and 5. My coach prefers me to be a 5 cause im the tallest one on the team, but i'm ony 180 lbs so im a better 3 cause i've got an awsome mid-range J, and i can drive and dunk on peeps.

At 6'3" you could play a 3 or 4 in high school, but if you go any higher you'll be a 1 or 2. So work on those handles now if you want to continue.

By the way if you want to increase your vert hit up my site, i've got 50+ vert programs, plyos, weights, everything for basketball.

Peace

Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 6 foot flat as a freshman and I play power forward so by varsity i should be 6' 2" or 6' 3" and I'll probably end up playing small forward (3) because there are some 6' 6" guys ahead of me. It all depends what school you go to and what your strengths are. If you're a good shooter if you the play the 3 you'll be really good at 6' 3" if your more of a low man then you'll be average height for a big man.

Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Money23green has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by stfdsfinest View Post
    whats a good size to be (height/weight) to play 3,4,5 positions in high school basketball...i am currently 6'3 and weigh almost 185
    I am 6ft 2 170 and 13 yr old freshman I play PF but my friend who is 6 ft 4 plays center but if you r atleast 6ft for freshman.

Bliolizii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It all depends what school you go to and what your strengths are.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Money23green View Post
    I am 6ft 2 170 and 13 yr old freshman I play PF but my friend who is 6 ft 4 plays center but if you r atleast 6ft for freshman.
    I'm sure that the OP has had his HS, College, and NBA career in the 15 years since he posted.

hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyperdunk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How well u do in bball all depends on how smart u are.....

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sowilson View Post
    I'm sure that the OP has had his HS, College, and NBA career in the 15 years since he posted.
    OP could be Money23green's father . . .