Thread: Chiropractors?

Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Chiropractors?

For those of you who have been to a chiropractor, how effective are they at treating your injuries? I'm currently looking to going to one for my lower back pain from a sprain I had.

HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tasp View Post
    For those of you who have been to a chiropractor, how effective are they at treating your injuries? I'm currently looking to going to one for my lower back pain from a sprain I had.
    admittedly I'm biased .... because I"m starting my second year in Chiropractic school (I have almost 2 years to go).

That being said. I"ve been goin' to Chiros for 15yrs and if they do one thing well it is fixing low back pain.

My advice find one that does deep tissue work, ART (active release Therapy) as well as adjustment. If you find a sports chiropractor even better.
    The combination works much better that just adjustments.

nadz147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please Help!!!
    I injured my right shoulder by doing heavy dumbbell press 30kg...it has been 4 months since i still encounter pain to my right shoulder when doing certain movements. For example moving my right hand to my back also doing a full stretch raising my hand in the air.

I do encounter clicking noise when shaping my arm as if i am going to do an shoulder press and then bring my hand down makes this loud click. Also makes an clicking noise when i raise my arm to the side and twist my arm, it feels like as if an tendon is flicking over my bone..(Weird)
    I have had deep tissue massage from my physio, im not sure if i have damaged my rotator cuff, but i did have an x-ray as they have confirmed there is widening at the front of my CV joint of 7.5mm..not sure if this is the cause as i should had x-rayed my left shoulder to compare....

Maybe my shoulder has gone out position therefore feeling pain with certain movements? Can a chiropractor assist may be repost ion my CV joint back to it normal position? I cannot do any bench press as i feel sharp pain to my right shoulder or any heavy dumbbell press.

Can you please HELP? Over the 4 months it has gradually improved but not 100% i would say 80%...If my CV is out of position what would you recommend or if i have damage my rotator cuff (Supraspintus), maybe scar tissue developed once Rotator cuff healed causing this irritation sensation...

HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you find a sport chiro, someone that does ART (active release therapy) or graston (deep muscle work).
    THey may be able to help.
    That is the best I can offer, it is impossible to tell what you did to your shoulder without hands on.

could be rotator cuff damage or about 6 other small muscles that work with the shoulder.

the clicking thing could be the biceps tendon. it hooks to your shoulder through a small groove in you humerou (upper arm bone)...but again. don't know.

good luck
    Herb

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HRK (herb) View Post
    If you find a sport chiro, someone that does ART (active release therapy) or graston (deep muscle work).
    How do I go about finding such a person?
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    Where in PA are you?

I'm a firm believer in chiropractic care. You have to shop around and find a doctor who fits with your needs. This is also true with any doctor or medical personnel. Weightlifters and chiropractors should develop a good relationship because chiropractic care can go a long way to aid your training.

RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I see a chiro; I used to get lower back pain within minutes of running. He fixed that **** up; put both hips back in joint; gave me another 15 degrees of rotation when looking to either side of my body after I'd gradually lost it; and he identified a major issue with my right subscapularis that is causing massive pain and discomfort in my right shoulder and put me in contact with someone who is now trying to fix it.

I'll never go without chiro care again.

Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    here is a link from the ART website....

http://www.activerelease.com/providersearch.asp

it lets you find people by zip code

Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    though going to the ART site is a good start, others (like myself) do "generic" art. Look for one that had advanced certs like ART, myfacscial release therepay, nueromuscular release is also great! Graston too.

Long story shot, a good chiro with soft tissue skills on sports injuries.
    Dr Clay Hyght, DC, CSCS, CISSN
    www.DrClay.com

www.Labrada.com

Labrada Nutrition: "The Most Trusted Name in Sports Nutrition!"

The above is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be used as medical advice. Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any new diet, supplementation, or exercise program.

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaHulkster View Post
    Where in PA are you?
    In the burbs just outside of Philadelphia.

Originally Posted by HRK (herb) View Post
    here is a link from the ART website....

http://www.activerelease.com/providersearch.asp

it lets you find people by zip code
    Thanks, I'll give it a look.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Chiropractic

Originally Posted by Tasp View Post
    I have a muscle pull (I believe) in my middle back and the chiro wasn't so lucky in fixing that. It's a pull and must heal, I guess.

But the neck and lower back pain that I've suffered due to (another guess) nerve impingement or misaligned spine? Chiro has been 100% effective. The first time I went to the chiro for neck pain and it was if he had turned a lightswitch off. The pain was GONE and instantly. I could barely believe it.

I go regularly now (well, when I wrench something) and the chiropractor always is a help. Definitely recommend you give it a shot!
    http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go! i've had lower back pain when i woke up every morning, could barely bend all the way down and touch my toes, had trouble doing squats, etc. i went to the chiropractor a couple times already and everything is waaaaaaaay better. although i still do have a few more visits left....they are legit.

RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I still wake up with lower back pain and neck pain sometimes, but once I'm up and going the pain is totally gone. Unreal.

2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I may be biased, but a chiropractor turned my buldging disc into a herniated one.

Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Completely forgot about this thread. Just to update, I've visited a chiropractor on the 9th, just over a week ago and have gone to 5 sessions so far. Turns out a joint on my hip was misaligned which caused the pain to spread throughout my lower back. Since then, the pain has reduced greatly and my back is starting to feel like an injury never took place. If any of you are considering to go to a chiropractor, I highly recommend it, especially for lower back pain.

MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats awesome to hear. My dad is a chiropractor. He fixes people up all the time. The other day he was telling me how some guy had a stroke, and couldn't move one side of his body, he couldn't even close his fist , even after months of rehab. So he saw my dad, and as of last month he could pick up a glass and use the phone. Turns out he pinched something and chiropractic work cleared it up. He has been making more prgoress too.

And he works on me a lot too. I've been a varsity wrestler since freshmen year, and he really helps me. he has had such an influence that i have chosen chiropractic as my major.

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MesomorphMan View Post
    thats awesome to hear. My dad is a chiropractor. He fixes people up all the time. The other day he was telling me how some guy had a stroke, and couldn't move one side of his body, he couldn't even close his fist , even after months of rehab. So he saw my dad, and as of last month he could pick up a glass and use the phone. Turns out he pinched something and chiropractic work cleared it up. He has been making more prgoress too.

And he works on me a lot too. I've been a varsity wrestler since freshmen year, and he really helps me. he has had such an influence that i have chosen chiropractic as my major.
    Stories like that remind me of this site: http://www.chirobase.org/index.html
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

wassermanchiro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Millions of individuals are living better and happier lives free of pain as a result of chiropractic care. A warm, relaxing, and friendly atmosphere may be found at Coral Springs Chiropractor. You will discuss your health problems, including past injuries and any recent symptoms you may be experiencing, at the initial session.

During the evaluation, Dr. Wasserman will assess your condition and decide the best treatment options for you, allowing you to establish a personalized health plan. We're dedicated to delivering competent care for everyday injuries, vehicle accident injuries, and sports injuries in our Florida community. With experience in a variety of therapy modalities, we'll make sure you get the correct mix of therapies to address your specific needs.

Furthermore, we provide a comprehensive range of chiropractic services from a centrally located clinic in Coral Springs, making it simple and convenient for you to get the help you need. Almost all insurance policies are accepted.