Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can anyone show me a pic of how Mike Katz looks right now?

I am really curious, couldn't find anything on the search engines. (yes I said search engine, not "google" )

bigfinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by weltweitefurcht
    Can anyone show me a pic of how Mike Katz looks right now?

I am really curious, couldn't find anything on the search engines. (yes I said search engine, not "google" )
    When Katz walks into the room...everyone still notices. His chest is one of the biggest the sport has seen. For his age, he looks good...especially when you consider the toll his training took on him.
    I drink 8 glasses of water per day...before 9am.

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Boy,how times have changed.Instead of having loads of older pro bodybuilders,we now have cemetaries full of them.Rough to see that sad turn of events.Even now i'm shocked,sometimes watch them on Youtube and then at the end it shows a death date,didn't know certain ones died...

tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomsika is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    www.youtube.com/tomsik72

Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You've just bumped a 9 year old thread.......a lot more bber's have died in the last 9 years
    - Jason Genova Aesthetics Squad -

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that......What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” - King Arnold

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - King Arnold

Follow me on Instagram on my bodybuilding journey: legendarymuscle