Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2371
    Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    And if you really want to see Gerald in all his "glory", you can check out his photobucket images--a walking statement of HIT if ever I saw one...great fat-loss, but where's the beef?

And he said that he was going to put on about 25 pounds of muscle this year over at Dardens' forum. Good luck, Gerald, good luck...
    He needs more than 25 pounds of muscle to put his body into a good shape . I guess he will be moaning while doing leg extensions and butterflies to gain those muscles.

N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Squat-Man View Post
    He needs more than 25 pounds of muscle to put his body into a good shape . I guess he will be moaning while doing leg extensions and butterflies to gain those muscles.
    He'll probably train with the ghost of Mr Jones
    http://hit-training-nutrition.mypunb....php?id=350757

Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squat-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by britlifter View Post
    He'll probably train with the ghost of Mr Jones
    http://hit-training-nutrition.mypunb....php?id=350757
    So Mr. Jones has information about you ,fbcoach and All Pro and his soul came back to ban you from Darden's site and show Dr. Darden the right way.
    Side effects of much intensity at Gerry Boy is obvious.

patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Blashy View Post
    I am finally down to just two work outs a week, it took me 4 months to get there. What I mean is getting around the less is more concept has been difficult, especially when it is that much less.

Prio to adopting HiT style my typical work out was 3 full body work outs a week doing 1 exercise per body part (compounds for the most part) for 3 sets of 10. So it was 9 total sets a week per bodypart for 10 reps.

When I decided to give HiT an honest try 4 months ago, I used the same concept except I dropped 2 sets.

After the 1st month I felt burned out, my instincts and body kept saying to drop a work out but the concept of doing even less was simply too foreign.

What I did try is split my work out in two so I would do less but still work out 3 times a week, I did this after 2 months of HiT and I adopted Doggcrapp style rest pause sets. I still felt burned out, when it was work out day I just did not feel 100% rested.

Finally 30 days ago I switched to 2 full body work outs a week (9 exercises) and kept the Doggcrapp rest pause technique... I have never felt better, my work outs have been intense every time and my muscles continually feel full and stimulated.
    Wow the world seems to be so small sometimes... so you're from Gatineau too? Do you train at Gym Max?
    "Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still a retard"

s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000) s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000) s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000) s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000) s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000) s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000) s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000) s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000) s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000) s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000) s4lnj is just really nice. (+1000)
    my progress has been very good since straying from the hit theories. as stated before-- mass isn't what i'm after, explosive power is.

last week (friday) i snapped the rear cog on my bike while practicing my last straights. this doesn't happen unless you are laying down some serious horses. only problem is that when parts let go like that, you get sent flying. glad i had my helmet on, wish i had my gloves on!!!LOL

has anyone tried signing up at gerry's site just for fun?

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by s4lnj View Post
    my progress has been very good since straying from the hit theories. as stated before-- mass isn't what i'm after, explosive power is.

last week (friday) i snapped the rear cog on my bike while practicing my last straights. this doesn't happen unless you are laying down some serious horses. only problem is that when parts let go like that, you get sent flying. glad i had my helmet on, wish i had my gloves on!!!LOL

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. I took your story over to Darden's to prove HIT is not for athletes and look what happened!!! Trouble maker.

J/K

fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    lol, what's that, a pound per set??
    And since, 'the last rep is the only one the matters', maybe it's a pound per 'good rep'.

LOLlolLOLlolLOL

Jerry the Hitman is scared to post in bb.com.
    You mean Gerald-the-Madman....don't you Orlando?

fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by s4lnj View Post

I have no interest in Gerald's "Believe-It-Or-Not" Hope you are reading this Gerry, and you know what I mean..jellybean..from the Philippine

Dave..glad to see your training is working. I am nearing the end of my training cycle, and already in new PR territory. I will share next week when finished up.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

nice trunks

Gerry, 1982 called, they want their shorts back.

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To Gerry, from the ghost of Arthur Jones:

Before it is even capable of anything approaching a maximum effort, a muscle must be properly "warmed-up"
    by the performance of several repetitions of a movement that is much lighter than its existing level of strength is
    capable of handling. If not, the muscle will "fail" at a point far below its actual strength level ? but such effort,
    even if carried to the point of muscular failure, will not provide much in the way of growth stimulation; because
    it is not heavy enough to force the muscles to work inside their existing levels of strength reserve.

So the first repetition should be performed as rapidly as possible in perfect form; and if any doubt regarding
    form exists, then the first repetition should be done at a pace somewhat slower than that which would be
    possible under the circumstances

Using normally applied methods, it is literally impossible to accurately measure strength and the figures
    produced by most currently practiced methods of testing strength have little or no significance. Strength is the
    ability to produce power ? and while it is extremely difficult to measure strength directly, we can measure
    power; and having done so, a reasonable estimate of strength can be made. "How much can he press?" is a
    meaningless question ? unless we also consider "how far does he press?" and "how fast does he press?" Both of
    which points ? distance and speed ? are generally ignored in strength tests.
    During a recent workout, one of our test subjects was accurately tested while generating slightly over three
    horsepower; disregarding the power required for raising a good part of his own bodyweight, he raised 275
    pounds a distance of over two feet in less than one third of a second.

Most of our trainees never perform more than two sets of any one exercise ?and none of our trainees ever
    perform more that three sets of an exercise ?and some of our trainees use only one set of each exercise.

People are individuals, and possible variations in the individual response to training are literally infinite ? so a
    program that is exactly right for one man will seldom if ever be perfect for another man; but while the total
    number of possible variations is certainly great, the "range of possible variations" is quite small ? and the limits
    of that range are clearly known. Because of the great number of possible variations in response to training, it is
    impossible to outline a program that will be "right" for everybody; but if the primary points to be covered in
    later chapters are clearly understood, then almost any reasonably intelligent trainee will have the knowledge
    required for outlining a program to suit his particular purposes.

The Arthur Jones Collection
    http://arthurjonesexercise.com/index.html
    1-3 sets, lifted as fast as possible, not always to failure, working each muscle group 2-3 times per week.

Gerry if your reading this, this is from the man that created HIT and taught Mentzer how to do it.

N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow all pro

3 sets 3 times a week!

up to 9 total sets per week per bodypart!

sounds like traditional moderate volume to me mate!

Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Gerry, 1982 called, they want their shorts back.
    Hahahahaha....that one really had me laughing out loud Reminded me of the old BIKE coaches shorts

m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m_risinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    no no no, the first rep should not be rapidly as possible, the first rep should be the slowest rep

Originally Posted by m_risinger View Post
    no no no, the first rep should not be rapidly as possible, the first rep should be the slowest rep

"So the first repetition should be performed as rapidly as possible in perfect form; and if any doubt regarding
    form exists, then the first repetition should be done at a pace somewhat slower than that which would be
    possible under the circumstances" Arthur Jones

Should I listen to Arthur Jones or you. WOW tough choice.

Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    "So the first repetition should be performed as rapidly as possible in perfect form; and if any doubt regarding
    possible under the circumstances" Arthur Jones

Should I listen to Arthur Jones or you. WOW tough choice.
    Allpro ; I will listen my mind and not only the first reps I will work to do all the reps fast. I am bored in the sets when doing slow reps.

Allpro ; I will listen my mind and not only the first reps I will work to do all the reps fast. I am bored in the sets when doing slow reps.
    AJ, like every other knowledgeable person said to lift the weight as fast as possible.

patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok ok guys, go to the latest Mike Mentzer thread and see who's back
    "Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still a retard"

Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk84/gerryhitman/

Its amazing how he ends up in trouble on two different HIT sites!
    Most. Pathetic. Physique. Ever.

Dude looks like he never lifted a weight in his life. I've seen Etiopians with better calf development.

If you're reading this Gerry, you lose, we win, your training methodology is the laughing stock of the community, and you're a perfect promoter for failed training methods...get it "failed?" Thought not.

Thumbs up

Lookin good mate in that latest avitar Justin

_XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Justin-27 View Post
    Most. Pathetic. Physique. Ever.

Dude looks like he never lifted a weight in his life. I've seen Etiopians with better calf development.

If you're reading this Gerry, you lose, we win, your training methodology is the laughing stock of the community, and you're a perfect promoter for failed training methods...get it "failed?" Thought not.
    go easy on him, he was probably overtraining.
    shouldave gone down to 1 four second static contraction per month total
    __________Relax. Its just a bunch of pixels on a screen___________

Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lookin good mate in that latest avitar Justin
    Thanks bud, and I owe you a rep here once I recharge.

Originally Posted by manfred99 View Post
    go easy on him, he was probably overtraining.
    shouldave gone down to 1 four second static contraction per month total
    Lol, I agree, he was giving too much....and it appears he's on the snackwells diet and training once a month by lifting the package to gain that mighty muscle.

In other news, Ger dog sent me this mighty tough PM, titled; "Watch over the next 12 months."

"Dick-weed,

You must be #$!@!Stupid.

I have stated clearly many times and most can figure it out...2 years of very decreased calories, and I gained a little muscle doing HIT.

Most LOSE muscle while cutting...Id bet your doing roids.. Not that you have much..
    Just your training program sucks, like you...

So like I said watch......Look around......

LOL"

And if you're reading this Ger-***-Hit-Douche

I am natural.
    I compete in events that are drug tested to prove that.
    I am solid and 220, and you are making fun of my results, GTFO.
    I hold more muscle in my left calf than you do in your whole body.
    I got my results from proper training via volume.
    HIT sucks.
    You are proud of gaining, what 2 lbs of muscle on that piece of **** 40+ yr old, un-trained lifetime physique? ANY beginner could do that numskull. Fact is, you are a bully on like 3 internet forums, EVERYONE hates you, even HIT proponents, you have a piss poor attitude, a piss poor body, and a piss poor outlook on life....I know this may sound harsh, but I really hope natural selection hits you soon.... I hate you, fuking end yourself. Anyone that needs to make 10 different aliases to post on a bb forum is a fukn tool.
    Oh, and HIT sucks.
    P.S.-Mentzer was a fuking roided up, genetically gifted fool, that NEVER used HIT in his prime. Get a clue feggot.

Justin

Dont even rise to it, we all know what he's like mate. We also ALL know that you are natural. ALL of us know this, all of us that matter.

If you used, you'd be a beast.

Chill mate and dont let those that want to live in messed up deluded little worlds bother you
    Last edited by britlifter; 06-14-2008 at 04:09 AM.

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I find it amusing when HIT Jedi claim that it must be steroids or genetics that allow people to make gains on a volume routine, they just can't admit that other routines are effective and often better depending on the individual.

Originally Posted by Kelei View Post
    I find it amusing when HIT Jedi claim that it must be steroids or genetics that allow people to make gains on a volume routine, they just can't admit that other routines are effective and often better depending on the individual.
    Such is the limit of their mentality.

Layne Norton NATURAL Pro
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...ser=53&cat=500
    Last edited by britlifter; 06-14-2008 at 04:22 AM.

Originally Posted by Justin-27 View Post
    In other news, Ger dog sent me this mighty tough PM, titled; "Watch over the next 12 months."

"Dick-weed,

You must be #$!@!Stupid.

I have stated clearly many times and most can figure it out...2 years of very decreased calories, and I gained a little muscle doing HIT.

Most LOSE muscle while cutting...Id bet your doing roids.. Not that you have much..
    Just your training program sucks, like you...

So like I said watch......Look around......

LOL"
    Hahahahahaha....good ole Gerald "Believe-It-Or-Not" has been PMing me with his silly little threats. I just can't ever understand all his jibberish!!!! I'm not sure....but I think he is trying to speak Tagalog

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/k...JUNE012006.jpg
    Dear Gerry will look like this after 12 months of training.

Originally Posted by fbcoach View Post
    Hahahahahaha....good ole Gerald "Believe-It-Or-Not" has been PMing me with his silly little threats. I just can't ever understand all his jibberish!!!! I'm not sure....but I think he is trying to speak Tagalog
    Lol, he sure is a motivational speaker huh? I love his ways with words. I'd e-hug him if I could.

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/k...JUNE012006.jpg
    Dear Gerry will look like this after 12 months of training.
    The thing is. Gerald DID make a huge achievement in weight loss. He would probably had gotten FAR more credit for that IF he hadn't started is online presence with a HIT campaign that was dogmatic, unreasonable and insulting.

I think what happened is his weight loss achievement went to his head and he now fancies himself as a weight training authority.

There is absolutely no way anybody can claim a program as being best (even for them) without being on a muscle gain program for a few years while experimenting with different programs.

What Gerald has done is ASSUME that HIT is so great because he got lean on it in line with his dieting. He hasn't actually been on a "bulk" or experienced any REAL muscular gains. He has very little experience on what actually puts on mass.