Thread: thought i had

BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000)

thought i had

first of all i posted my question in this thread in the teen section but i dont think they quite grasped the concept so i thouhg ide ask some more experience folks.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7181691

can someone read over my question ide like some feedback

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BCRich View Post
    first of all i posted my question in this thread in the teen section but i dont think they quite grasped the concept so i thouhg ide ask some more experience folks.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7181691

can someone read over my question ide like some feedback
    The post in question:

Originally Posted by BCRich View Post
    ive been bbing like a year and a half but lifting weights for 3 years everyone talks about overtraining and i always wondered how any gains could be made with doing such minimal workouts like 2 sets 6-8 reps with five lifts a workout but it hit me today and i dont know how i havent thought of it but ive come to the conclusion is that you are only trying to spark yours muscles into growing automatically by breaking them down a little bit and rather than breaking them down alot just for them to repair themeselves over again and also gain a little bit... if that made sense and didnt sound like the same thing.

spark to keep burning not break and repair in simpler terms

correct me if im wrong
    Now, to me at least, it sounds like you get it.

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in general, there are two approaches to training:

a) doing as little as possible that will still provoke growth

b) doing as much as possible that you can still recover from
    "Humility comes before honor"