ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is my new supplement stack good enough?

I've been training clean for 6 months now except for some fish oil, but I just bought some supplements for the winter season, tell me what you guys think:

Optimum Nutrition Opti-men
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein
    Musclepharm Assault
    Fish Oil.

I am 15% body fat at 180 pounds and i'm around 5-10 - 5-11
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

If you aren't going all the way, why go at all?

Nothing succeeds like success.

WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ramiabih View Post
    I've been training clean for 6 months now except for some fish oil, but I just bought some supplements for the winter season, tell me what you guys think:

Optimum Nutrition Opti-men
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein
    Musclepharm Assault
    Fish Oil.

I am 15% body fat at 180 pounds and i'm around 5-10 - 5-11

Yes it is "good enough" but proper diet will be the difference maker, not supplements.

ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramiabih has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WC12 View Post
    Yes it is "good enough" but proper diet will be the difference maker, not supplements.
    I'm not doing bad on the diet part, went from 35% down to 15%

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not doing bad on the diet part, went from 35% down to 15%
    Impressive. Congrats. Keep it up

bump

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are 16...protein powder is fine but drop the assault. Pre workouts do not build muscle, they give you energy to train, which could lead to gains.

You are young you should be FULL of energy.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    You are 16...protein powder is fine but drop the assault. Pre workouts do not build muscle, they give you energy to train, which could lead to gains.

You are young you should be FULL of energy.
    I know i know, but i workout after 7 hours of school, it wouldnt hurt to be more energetic

bump

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    6/10
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know i know, but i workout after 7 hours of school, it wouldnt hurt to be more energetic
    If you really need this extra kick in the rear go with a cup of coffee. I personally go with coffee when I have no preworkout around. It gives me that extra energy to definitely take my training to that next notch.

At 16 years old don't focus so much on supplements. Focus more on your training and nutrition. These two things will pay more dividends in the end.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

One again Ba Ba BUMP

squeek