Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation I think I've been infected with spyware... *reps* for help

Any of you guys ever heard of these?

"a.doginhispen" and "b.skitodayplease" My browser always deletes all the history, etc. whenever I exit out of it. Well, I just did and then I opened it back up and those two things are showing up in the history.

I wanna know how to get rid of them. I'm about to go to the gym, so I didn't really get much time to look... but... reps for anyone who can give me a little more info on them and tell me how to get rid of them completely.

Thanks.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    search for spybot s&d and lavasoft adaware. turn your computer on safe mode and run both of them after updating.

edit: also, try out nod32, it's basically a catch all for any virus and takes up very little memory. I haven't had any viruses for over a year since I used it.

LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) LECTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try out Prevx1, it works wonders and is free for a month (I think)

http://www.prevx.com/

Direct link to the program you need.

http://www.prevx.com/antimalware.asp

_Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Ender_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AdAware - it's free and pretty good
    Pumping Iron...

nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nuttybl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would ask on bleeping computer, they are good with stuff liek this, maybe do a log with hijack this and post it on their website
    edit: check this link
    http://www.techsupportteam.org/forum...read.php?t=916
    and
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic129143.html
    Last edited by nuttybl; 02-04-2008 at 01:57 PM.
    іяс сязш -- care chat room god

$BMB$ and ***DJMctits Crew***
    DOUBLE POWERED REP TRADING, BOOO YEAH

QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

this might be able to fix your computer bro. good luck.

Also, most of the time you wont even be able to get completely rid of them and they will keep installing themselves onto your computer even when you try to delete them. In this case, you would have to run a reformat on your computer. I work at a computer repair place and people have this trouble all the time.