Closed Thread

Thread: Test. Boosters

BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Test. Boosters

Hi, I have been lifting for about 3-4 years now on and off......I was wondering if Test. Boosters or PH's would be alright for about 3 weeks then stop it? I seen the side effects i kno most are aganist it but i was just wondering if anyone knows if it would be alright for 3 weeks or a month let me kno thanks to all!.

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BrettSmity
    Hi, I have been lifting for about 3-4 years now on and off......I was wondering if Test. Boosters or PH's would be alright for about 3 weeks then stop it? I seen the side effects i kno most are aganist it but i was just wondering if anyone knows if it would be alright for 3 weeks or a month let me kno thanks to all!.

PH's most definetely not.

Test. boosters would be safe, but just useless at 15.

A good diet and routine will give you massive gains.
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why don't you get a good program, diet and enough sleep first and get near your genetic potential for muscle mass.. before you think about doing PHs or test boosters for that matter.

BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What kind of gains would you see from test boosters in 3 weeks to a month?.

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay then about the Test. boosters since you are aganist PH's lol um just wondering what gains i would see from 3 weeks to a month ?
    PH's are pro-hormones. You're putting hormones into your body, they are drugs make no mistake about it. This is ESPECIALLY bad as a teenager (adding hormones to a teenage body). They're only legal through a loop hole.

Test boosters just stimulate the glands that naturally secrete testosterone. As you get older testosterone production gradually decreases. As a teen ager yor are producing massive amounts of testosterone... a test booster will not do anything for you. They will only help older mails (of course they'll advertise to everyone though).

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

Okay cell tech i have nitrix oxide right now just wondering whut kind of gains i will see from that ?

anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't mess with prohormones bro, very very bad idea espec at 15.

Unless you have low test, which is highly unlikley, then you will really not see any effects at all. Test boosters are usullay made for older males whos test levels have fallen. During the teenage years our test levels are extremely high so a test booster will not help.

Okay cell tech i have nitrix oxide right now just wondering whut kind of gains i will see from that ?

Your gains will be determined on your training and what you eat. If they're not good nitrix oxide alone will give you know gains. If you add it to a good routine/diet it'll probably help a little. Overall you'll just see bigger pumps and become more vascular.