EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EnergizerBunni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Loose Skin on Lower Stomach - Pls Help

Hi all, i was wondering if someone could please give me some advice.

I am a 5'8 female, 61kg with about 17-18% body fat.
    When i was younger i was overweight and as a result i have always had loose skin on my lower stomach - not very much, but enough to bother me. There is a little fat underneath it, but there was a time when i was severly underweight it was there even then.

I've tried everything, but regardless of what i do i can never seem to get my lower stomach to tighten up. The rest of my body is fine and i know that i can't spot reduce, so i wanted to know if anyone has any helpful info?

Thank you!!

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EnergizerBunni
    Hi all, i was wondering if someone could please give me some advice.

I am a 5'8 female, 61kg with about 17-18% body fat.
    When i was younger i was overweight and as a result i have always had loose skin on my lower stomach - not very much, but enough to bother me. There is a little fat underneath it, but there was a time when i was severly underweight it was there even then.

I've tried everything, but regardless of what i do i can never seem to get my lower stomach to tighten up. The rest of my body is fine and i know that i can't spot reduce, so i wanted to know if anyone has any helpful info?

Thank you!!
    nothing is going to make it tighten up. i too have loose skin on my lower stomach, due to having a 10lb baby, and i have had very low bodyfat and it doesnt go away. building up your core muscles will help a little bit, but i actually find that the lower my BF gets, the more pronounced the sagging is at the bottom of my stomach.

if you have the money, you could consider a tummy tuck, but its a very hard and expensive surgery and the road to recovery would be very long.

sorry, once the skin is stretched out, it can only tighten up so much