Fireyomismo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation What should i do now?

Hello, Im a 20 year old boy, i weigh 73-74kg, im 180cm tall, and my body fat % is about 19-20%, i have been an overweighted (105kg or so) person untill i was 18 or so, and now im in a moment where i dont know if i should go to volume or keep loosing weight, because i have fat storaged in my handlers pecs and belly but my arms look extremely slim (it's just bone i have no muscle), so i feel like if a go with more definition i'll end up looking unnatural, but i also want to loose that little bit of fat that i still got.

So as i cant decide where to start, i ask to the users in this forum what they would think it is the best to go now (i dont really know it that sentence is good spelled, sorry if my english is not that great haha)

thank you for reading and helping

Fireyomismo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh by the way, im new on the forum so sorry if this isnt the right place to post this kind of questions

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Keep it simple, do a routine like Fierce 5 (which is in the threads marked "sticky" at the top of this forum)

Eat protein rich wholefoods 3 times a day. Eat until you feel full. Meat is the best source of high protein food, eat as much of that as you can get. Eggs, milk, cheese, yogurt, beans, lentils, peas, nuts, wholegrains are all good too. Eat plenty of salad and vegetables.

That's basically it. Your weight should remain the same or increase slowly (1-3lbs a month) and you should get stronger. In time, your muscles will also grow.