The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bacon & Cheese Omlette

Not going to give exact amounts, this is how I usually do it. It's nothing fancy I know, but it tastes good.
    You will need:

3 eggs
    4 bacon strips
    2 slices of cheese(I usually use one american and one provolone)
    Vegetable Oil(peanut oil works too)
    Butter
    Salt, Pepper

First, you cook the 4 bacon strips in a pan. The cut them up, get the grease out of the pan, and get ready to cook the omlette in it.

Now, get your cheese out and rip it into smaller sections so it will melt better. Also, at this, put the pan back on at medium. Let it get hot.

Stir together 3 eggs in a bowl with a fork, get them beat up until it's pretty well blended yellow.

The pan should be decently hot now, so go ahead and put about a tablespoon to a tablespoon and a half of vegetable oil(peanut oil works good too, but I just always have vegetable around), and a little less than a tablespoon of butter(I always kinda now about how much to put in, so I'm just saying the amounts that I usually get close to). Move the pan around to get it covered in the butter and oil.

Now, stir the eggs just a bit more, and put about a tablespoon of water in there, and mix it up again(yea, I know I say tablespoon alot, but it really is about the amount you always want for this). And pour the eggs into the pan.

It will form a ring as it starts to cook, using a spatula, go from the ring inward so that some of the uncooked liquid egg fills it up. Do this in random locations until it all starts to get pretty cooked. At this time, add however much salt and pepper you would like(you don't add it when mixing the egg, because it will dry it out, there is also a reason as to why you use water instead of milk, but I can't remember). And then add your bacon and cheese, try to keep it all on one half of the omlette. About this time, move the pan and see if the omlette slides. If not, shake the pan a bit till or does, or, lastly, use the spatula and get underneath it. Now, take your pan to your plate, slide it off halfway, and then move the pan over it to cover it. And there is your omlette.

It tastes pretty good and is pretty filling too.
    Last edited by The_Nyne; 02-03-2008 at 10:52 AM.

Cddog2122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cddog2122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cddog2122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cddog2122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds good brah

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    k why are you using any oil instead of using the grease from the bacons ?
    just lift HEAVY A$$ weights & eat on dat healthy isht . * hellabutt psychology 101 *

I ate 3690 cals today .. 275 fat / 269 protein / 25g carbs ~ 8g fiber

yes my head was hurting from all dem dere ketones