Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Where should you feel pull throughs?

becos i did them for the first time today and only felt them in the lower back.. but in the article i was reading it said you should feel them in your legs

now there was a mirror right next to me and my form looked correct...

but still is it lower back or glutes, hips and hamstrings exercise? and what could have i been doing wrong...
    Last edited by (Oz); 02-11-2006 at 01:37 PM.

John Butler is not very helpful. (-500) John Butler is not very helpful. (-500) John Butler is not very helpful. (-500) John Butler is not very helpful. (-500) John Butler is not very helpful. (-500) John Butler is not very helpful. (-500) John Butler is not very helpful. (-500) John Butler is not very helpful. (-500) John Butler is not very helpful. (-500) John Butler is not very helpful. (-500) John Butler is not very helpful. (-500)
    pls explain

Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.weightliftingdiscussion.com/pullthrough.html

First hit off google..... come on man. How dedicated can you really be if(multiple) the answer is found with in less then a second.

Seriouslly.... come on.
    something clever and witty

Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down poor attitude

Originally Posted by Josiah
    http://www.weightliftingdiscussion.com/pullthrough.html

First hit off google..... come on man. How dedicated can you really be if(multiple) the answer is found with in less then a second.

Seriouslly.... come on.
    First off i did hit google.... and all the sites i went to didnt answer my questions
    Secondly I also searched all the posts here for the answer for it and didnt get it

Dont doubt my dedication because i made a post.. i sure hope you post this some message in 99% of the posts on this forum or else ill just see this a simple attack.

Stop being a malaka

Where do I go from here? BigDerek's Avatar
    BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDerek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by (Oz)
    becos i did them for the first time today and only felt them in the lower back.. but in the article i was reading it said you should feel them in your legs

now there was a mirror right next to me and my form looked correct...

but still is it lower back or glutes, hips and hamstrings exercise? and what could have i been doing wrong...
    Did you use a cable station? You should be feeling them in the posterior chain i.e, the glutes, lower back and hamstrings. Make sure to squeeze your glutes and hams to get them to do the most work and DO NOT pull the weight through with your arms. Mentally force yourself to just hold on to the bar and not pull with your arms.
    http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.a...=33909&tid=104

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BigDerek
    Did you use a cable station? You should be feeling them in the posterior chain i.e, the glutes, lower back and hamstrings. Make sure to squeeze your glutes and hams to get them to do the most work and DO NOT pull the weight through with your arms. Mentally force yourself to just hold on to the bar and not pull with your arms.
    http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.a...=33909&tid=104
    Yeah dude, I feel it in the lower back like other. When you stand up and this feeling goes right into the back, it's great. Busted a nut doing them though.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.