Thread: I'm an Idiot...

FLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm an Idiot...

I was at GNC (general nutrition crap) last week to replenish my Lipo-6. Well they were out so the salesmen sold me some Hot Rox which I was reluctant to buy because I had not researched it on this board. Well, needless to say I have gained 4 lbs am very tired and wasted some good hard earned money. I will probably flush the Rocks and go back to my Lipo-6 but have heard good things about the Amp/Heat stack here. Anyone tried both Lipo and this stack that may have an opinion on which worked better for them. Just trying to save some money this time around.

musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would go with the amp for sure that is one of the best stims out right now.

tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FLS
    I was at GNC (general nutrition crap) last week to replenish my Lipo-6. Well they were out so the salesmen sold me some Hot Rox which I was reluctant to buy because I had not researched it on this board. Well, needless to say I have gained 4 lbs am very tired and wasted some good hard earned money. I will probably flush the Rocks and go back to my Lipo-6 but have heard good things about the Amp/Heat stack here. Anyone tried both Lipo and this stack that may have an opinion on which worked better for them. Just trying to save some money this time around.
    take it back and get your money back.
    "Work every day to dominate your opponent. We have an opponent in this state that we will work 365 days a year to dominate. That is our goal."
    -- Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama | January 4, 2007

After winning the super bowl in 1966 a reporter asked coach Vince Lombardi "So coach, how does it feel to be the best football team in the world?" Coach Lombardi replied, "I don't know we haven't played Alabama yet."

rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah GNC will take just about anything back.

I will give it a try. Think the Amp/Heat stack is a better plan?

tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FLS
    I will give it a try. Think the Amp/Heat stack is a better plan?
    I take amp/ephedra but there are some good logs of amp/heat. RB12 AMP AND HEAT LOG its a good one.
    "Work every day to dominate your opponent. We have an opponent in this state that we will work 365 days a year to dominate. That is our goal."
    -- Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama | January 4, 2007

After winning the super bowl in 1966 a reporter asked coach Vince Lombardi "So coach, how does it feel to be the best football team in the world?" Coach Lombardi replied, "I don't know we haven't played Alabama yet."

WickedBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i took hot-rox for 3 months while boxing and i lost almost 60 lbs.....just recently i tried them again thinking they would work and they did nothing for me except put about 6 lbs in a month on me

Yes but where can you still buy E?

thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    vasopro

C- thread. Dont go to GNC.

Get everything off here... much cheaper.

I just ordered an ECY stack from this site. Wish me luck. Ill post my results after the cycle.
    Current Stats:

Height=6'3"
    Weight=219
    BF=16
    BMI=27

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FLS
    I just ordered an ECY stack from this site. Wish me luck. Ill post my results after the cycle.
    Current Stats:

Height=6'3"
    Weight=219
    BF=16
    BMI=27
    Good choice.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I highly doubt that taking Hot Rox put weight on anyone. If you gain weight while taking a fat burner your diet most likely blows.

Hot Rox isn't a bad supp, it requires higher dosing than the label to exert decent effects. However, there's better stuff out there.

Scorch by MAN and AMP/HEAT are good alternatives.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

I never changed my diet, I think it is fine. I think my body was just comming down from the Lipo-6 when I made the switch. All Im saying is the Hot Rox is no where near as good as the Lipo-6 was for me anyway.

calories protien carbs fat

2389 309.9 216.8 25.3