Closed Thread
    rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bodybuilding.com chat room

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chat room used to be a good place to go to for training and bbing general chat, but unfortunately a number of us are having problems with a certain moderator, Concillator. While he does have knowledge, he is intimidated by anyone else who has it as well. He also bullies other chatters and bans chatters for simply not agreeing with him. There is a movement going to get him off his moderator post, and I'm asking other chatters who use that room to help on this. We don't need that in the room. A moderator is supposed to lead a chat and prevent harassment, not have personal vendettas against people who he feels is a threat to him. He needs to be removed as moderator and have someone else who follows the rules replace him.

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rippedmass45 View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chat room used to be a good place to go to for training and bbing general chat, but unfortunately a number of us are having problems with a certain moderator, Concillator. While he does have knowledge, he is intimidated by anyone else who has it as well. He also bullies other chatters and bans chatters for simply not agreeing with him. There is a movement going to get him off his moderator post, and I'm asking other chatters who use that room to help on this. We don't need that in the room. A moderator is supposed to lead a chat and prevent harassment, not have personal vendettas against people who he feels is a threat to him. He needs to be removed as moderator and have someone else who follows the rules replace him.
    Is this in the old chat (DigiChat) or the new chat (Pogue's)?
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rippedmass45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the regular chat room. The pogue room hasn't and won't take off. People are still using the real bb.com chat room. But unfortunately real lifters are using it less and less due to concillator's actions.

nutrition_guru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutrition_guru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutrition_guru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutrition_guru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutrition_guru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutrition_guru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutrition_guru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutrition_guru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutrition_guru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it was the old chat. Con use to stop rippedmass45 from harrassing people along with his buddy mr.o like they have done in other chat rooms where they were banned as well. Seems to me if your not looking to get sued by one of the usuers of your chat room you will have a long talk with this person as he is setting you guys up for a major law suit. He has been violating your forum rules for a long time. using a persons last name isnt a good idea since it now can make your company liable for that person actions. there have been a number of recent court cases that have made websites responsable for actions committed by members of them. i hope your company handles this soon and someone there has a long talk with him. i know this first had i was one of the people being harrassed by him and went to con on a number of ocassions about it. he did the right thing.

Originally Posted by nutrition_guru View Post
    it was the old chat. Con use to stop rippedmass45 from harrassing people along with his buddy mr.o like they have done in other chat rooms where they were banned as well. Seems to me if your not looking to get sued by one of the usuers of your chat room you will have a long talk with this person as he is setting you guys up for a major law suit. He has been violating your forum rules for a long time. using a persons last name isnt a good idea since it now can make your company liable for that person actions. there have been a number of recent court cases that have made websites responsable for actions committed by members of them. i hope your company handles this soon and someone there has a long talk with him. i know this first had i was one of the people being harrassed by him and went to con on a number of ocassions about it. he did the right thing.
    This is complete and utter baloney. This nutrition guru, if people would read other posts is a man who is a proven fraud and someone whos been discredited on other forums. First of all I've never harassed anyone, and yes I was banned for a brief period of time by Concilliator, the old chat room moderator. He had problems with a few of us actually having knowledge in there and couldn't handle people smarter than he is. Concilliator is subsequently permenantly banned from the forums for berrading others.

NO one else in any other chat room have had issues with the people mentioned and it's obviously someone with problems that is now responding on this thread over a year after the last post. He's just looking for arguements, no credibiility to me at all.
    Last edited by rippedmass45; 04-12-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Closed because back and forth bickering between two people really serves no purpose.