scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scarybubba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Working out affecting Neck Head Relationship

I am currently training to be a performing artist and have been advised that working out can affect my muscular-skeletal system by influencing poor use of the spine and posture related problems affecting the voice when speaking on stage and movements being stiff-like and unflexible and not being able to be "free" , would there be a certain way to continue training without my body being affected for use on stage?

Thanks

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, if anything working out straightens out your posture, especially core and back lifting.