Page 150 of 152 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,500 of 4543
    Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Leonhardt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have 2 favorites. if money isn't a problem, then i go with Muscletechs Halo Anabolic, and use their phase8 as a night protein or morning shake.

if you are on a budget or even cost conscious then i prefer vitamin shoppes brand of ******** pro24. its my current protein. its very good quality, 5lbs for 49.99 with an average of 70 servings per tub. 24grams of protein 90% being isolate the other 10% being concentrate, 110 calories, and 1gram sugar. Has 5.5grams of BCAAs and Aminos.

i compare it to ON all the time as its nearly identical, and its taste is the same some flavors better, mixability is very good not grainy at all, no bloating, minimum protein farts.

*edit* youcant say ********?? why not is it a banned product? maybe a spce in there will work body tech
    Last edited by Leonhardt1; 10-08-2015 at 02:01 PM.

samira858666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you, that was a very good read.

Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Phase 8 would be the best. It works for me better then others

ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500)
    SpeciesNutrition Isolyze is the best muscle building product. It is a high quality whey isolate that contains the most amount of protein per serving size on the market today (27grams of protein per 31 grams serving size). The high amount of protein per serving ensures that there are no fillers or lactose present. Better absorption and higher yield means better muscle gains!
    Nutritionist

A bad reputation is still a reputation!

I am not a Species Rep!!!

Caldo21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best powder for gaining muscle is Rule One Protein's R1 Protein. Scientifically engineered to have the BEST possible opportunity for muscle gain. All natural, and no crap additives like a lot of companies use. If you're looking for a pure, clean product for your body, that's going to give you the most GAINZ, use R1 Protein!

Robysharma07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nitro tech as it has adequate protein and creatine to gain muscles

frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein. Take it after my workout, one scoop with soy milk. I love it
    It's what you do in the dash

donski100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stay away from soy if you want good muscle gain!

Rule One Protein's R1 Protein! All the flavors are great and make crazy gains. High protein, low carb, no fillers, just a great product.

Rule One proteins R1 Protein! I've been using for months and have seen the most gains of this than any other powder I've used. And on top of all the gains you see, it taste great too.
    Current
    1 rep Bench - 315
    1 rep Squat - 390
    3 rep Dead - 335

Registered User ChicagoWineGeek's Avatar
    ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChicagoWineGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Didn't want to start yet another "What's the best protein" thread.... Any recommendations for protein without Sucralose or any artificial flavor/sweeteners?

Kai99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm still new to the game but, I have purchased "PEScience: Select Protein" (Snickerdoodle flavor) and this is by far the best tasting protein shake I've ever had (I've tried different shakes in the past).

As far as it's benefits over others, I can't really say. It has a blend of different proteins and I do notice it has less unknown chemicals in the ingredients than other powders, which to me is a plus.

Slicing up eyeballs ChiBearsfan's Avatar
    ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Caldo21 View Post
    The best powder for gaining muscle is Rule One Protein's R1 Protein. Scientifically engineered to have the BEST possible opportunity for muscle gain. All natural, and no crap additives like a lot of companies use. If you're looking for a pure, clean product for your body, that's going to give you the most GAINZ, use R1 Protein!
    Thanks, I read all 150 pages, and finally found your post.

R1 is the best for GAINZ.

I'm in.

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChicagoWineGeek View Post
    Didn't want to start yet another "What's the best protein" thread.... Any recommendations for protein without Sucralose or any artificial flavor/sweeteners?
    Myprotein iso pro 97. Great stuff. But it has a tiny amount of sucralose.

Gold Standard 100% natural doesn't have artificial sweeteners. I used to use it al the time.
    No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
    No Synthetic Colors
    Banned Substance Free
    Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient
    Over 4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine & Glutamic Acid Per Serving
    More than 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) Per Serving
    The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality

I still love Blue Star Iso Smooth though. That's my all time favorite.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BPI Bulk Muscle is very good
    Keep false accusations out of your sig line

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Truthfully, get a good Protein, Milk, Banana and PB....
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

Berzerkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by donski100 View Post
    Stay away from soy if you want good muscle gain!

Yeah, can't believe I just read that. NO SOY!

blutchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best protein I have found is New Zealand Whey, it's not very big here in the U.S. and it's expensive here. I have found a company in Canada that sells it at a reasonable price. They guarantee no product spiking and have the true label claim. I use proteinco New Zealand whey isolate, 90% pure protein, only three ingredients. 108 calories with 27 grams of protein.
    One must always push themselves physically, mentally and spiritually in order to achieve ones goals.

Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawn10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best whey protein on the market is MTS Whey. The best flavors and best taste period.

Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any with protein isolate as main ingredient

MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Having tasted many protein powders I would go with Muscle Pharm's Combat Series 100% Isolate. Fast absorbing, easy to mix, good tasting (used to be very good tasting but they just recently changed the formula)

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Best Protein Powder For Gaining Muscle??

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you had to pick just ONE protein powder for gaining muscle, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take protein, if protein works, or why some protein powders do not work. Just list your absolute favorite protein powder and give your detailed reason.)
    YT Fitness & Lifestyle Channel "Michael Joseph"
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoaZB0VSXjVXwp1K0elkGJg
    Feel free to check it out; have a blessed day!!

RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RoyalRyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    About to pull the trigger and buy 2 muscletech nitro-tech protein powders for $40 with that promotion, cinnamon swirl and milk chocolate. Anyone got any opinions on nitro-tech protein? Is it quality stuff?

BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigManJay99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try Bulkpowders

Jan0234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whey or its better to do it naturally.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChicagoWineGeek View Post
    Which would make it pretty nasty if you could find it.

And by "best" does that mean the best tasting or best quality?
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Greengo707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Phormula 1 and ignition by 1stPhorm.
    PERIOD

First of all its a Hydrolyzed whey protein (better than isolate) rapid assimilating. Low temperature processes meaning it is not denatured. (no bubble guts, gas, or stomach discomfort) made in a fda regulated facility so what you see on the label will actually be in the product.

And they separate the dextrose from the protein so it doesn't settle to the bottom of the container like every other company.

And the taste is f****** amazing

It's ingredients are high quality and made in an few regulated facility so what's on the label is actually on the label.

It won't let me post a link. So contact me if youd like me to send it to you

Phormula1 by 1stPhorm.
    It's a Hydrolyzed whey protein. (better than isolate) rapid assimilating. Low temperature processes (not overcooked or denatured, no gas or stomach discomfort) and made in a fda regulated facility so what's on the label is actually on the label. I can send you a link if youd like.

Nope. 1stPhorm level1 and phormula1.

I can even send you a link of your like

You must have not had protein by 1stphorm

I prefer hydrolyzed whey. I find it better than isolate. 1Stphorm offers that. I can send you a link of your like