Page 118 of 152 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,540 of 4541
    Tigers love pepper ssj4veggeto1008's Avatar
    ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssj4veggeto1008 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gold standard!!!! 100% whey..

duuuhhh

Follower Of Jesus Christ Footprints31's Avatar
    Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why is the Optimum Whey only rated an 8.9 if it's the best one?. I'm a beginner & I'm not particular on brand as long as I get results. I want to add 10-15 lbs of muscle by July if at all possible. Is Optimum Whey 100% Gold Standard the best or what would you all suggest?.

Aric.Gant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SavedSaint View Post
    Why is the Optimum Whey only rated an 8.9 if it's the best one?. I'm a beginner & I'm not particular on brand as long as I get results. I want to add 10-15 lbs of muscle by July if at all possible. Is Optimum Whey 100% Gold Standard the best or what would you all suggest?.
    Eat lots of lean meats. Use the search feature for this site and you should be able to answer any questions you have.

10-15 lbs of muscle maybe a little optimistic in that time frame.

Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aric.Gant View Post
    Eat lots of lean meats. Use the search feature for this site and you should be able to answer any questions you have.

I wouldnt say its optomistic, but if your looking to gain some mass, I would definatley recomend that you take a weight gainer instead. I gained 7 pounds in 2 weeks taking Up Your Mass protein, while some people knock it because it has a soy based protein,it worked for me. You could also look into cyto gainer, or muscle juice.

Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footprints31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm about 155-160 lbs tops right now, and will have picture's forthcoming. As I said, I'm completely new and although I have a personal trainer, I want to learn the what's & the why's and the how's of bodybuilding correctly. I've thought about taking a weight gainer to gain the needed weight but isn't protein one of the 3 essentials of body building?. I was under the impression it's 1. Multi-Vitamin 2. Protein 3. Glutamin. Can anyone direct me to where to look on the forums to find what lean meats/food I should be eating & how much?. I know this thread is not the place to discuss anything other then the best protein powder & I want to respect that.

As far as Protein powder's go, would you say ON 100% Gold is the best or ON Platinum or another?

mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm about 155-160 lbs tops right now, and will have picture's forthcoming. As I said, I'm completely new and although I have a personal trainer, I want to learn the what's & the why's and the how's of bodybuilding correctly. I've thought about taking a weight gainer to gain the needed weight but isn't protein one of the 3 essentials of body building?. I was under the impression it's 1. Multi-Vitamin 2. Protein 3. Glutamin. Can anyone direct me to where to look on the forums to find what lean meats/food I should be eating & how much?. I know this thread is not the place to discuss anything other then the best protein powder & I want to respect that.

As far as Protein powder's go, would you say ON 100% Gold is the best or ON Platinum or another?
    Uhh not sure about your ranking of supplements there..
    in my opinion 1) fish oil/multi/Bcaas 2) Protein 3) Creatine.

And on the subject of protein.. most all mainstream whey proteins are fairly similar in composititon.. just look for one that meets your flavor reqs and price reqs as well and yur good to go.

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aric.Gant View Post

Originally Posted by Sonny_Daye View Post
    I wouldnt say its optomistic, but if your looking to gain some mass, I would definatley recomend that you take a weight gainer instead. I gained 7 pounds in 2 weeks taking Up Your Mass protein, while some people knock it because it has a soy based protein,it worked for me. You could also look into cyto gainer, or muscle juice.
    I think everyone's right here, in a way. I don't think it's too optimistic to want to add 10-15 lbs of WEIGHT in that amount of time, but I do think that adding that much MUSCLE would be extremely tough. A weight gainer would definitely help if you have trouble eating enough calories of real food. Any time you're looking to gain quickly, eating a large enough surplus will most likely add a little fat as well, so all of that weight is not muscle alone. That's why many use bulks and cuts to balance it out.
    FaceBook

http://www.facebook.com/AlphaBrass01

Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sonny_Daye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
    I think everyone's right here, in a way. I don't think it's too optimistic to want to add 10-15 lbs of WEIGHT in that amount of time, but I do think that adding that much MUSCLE would be extremely tough. A weight gainer would definitely help if you have trouble eating enough calories of real food. Any time you're looking to gain quickly, eating a large enough surplus will most likely add a little fat as well, so all of that weight is not muscle alone. That's why many use bulks and cuts to balance it out.
    well said !

Thanks everyone for the help, it's much appreciated. :-) I think I'm going to go with ON Gold Standard 100% Whey or their Platinum Whey for my protein. Then Orange Triad for my Multi-Vitamin and Controlled Labs Green Magnitude for my creatine. I don't know if Creatine is supposed to be used be a beginner at the start or to get through the first wall so we'll see. Then Fish oil & a locked down diet & I should be doing well nutritionally & supplement wise.

piimanzax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I'm confussed

which one would you choose?
    1.ON pro complex 2.Syntha-6 3.Myofusion

and What are the differences of these three.

I'm a newbie.

createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ON 100% Whey.

ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ON 100% Whey

So I've been using ON 100% Whey for the most part and it's definitely my favorite so far. I've also tried out Muscle Milk and GNC Amp Wheybolic Extreme and I liked them, they were tasty, but I've still kept going back to ON.

I was thinking about trying out Syntha-6 because I've been so happy with NO-Xplode so thought I'd give some more BSN products a try but after going through this thread I wont bother and just stick with ON. Syntha-6 also has a lot more calories from carbs and fat and less protein in one serving which is a definite downside. Since most of the time I'm drinking it is post workout and in the morning I want something that is fast-acting, no need for extra carbs.

Which flavor should I get next? I've had the Chocolate, Strawberry, and Mocha Cappuccino. All of them were delicious.

I believe they have a Chai flavored one, sounds like it would taste good. I suggest that & then get back to us to let us know how you liked it. :-)

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Allmax Isoflex hands down.

Reviews:

OFFICIAL Isoflex Review Thread
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | Facebook.com/SwollenPharmD

ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I believe they have a Chai flavored one, sounds like it would taste good. I suggest that & then get back to us to let us know how you liked it. :-)
    Haha, I've actually been thinking about trying this one but wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to a whole 5 lbs of it-same thing with that Cake Batter. Besides the standard post-workout shake I like to mix it in the morning with some yogurt or oatmeal so I'm not sure how those flavors would go with that. Maybe that's a good reason to get it now while I still have about 1 lb left of the chocolate.

Haha, I'm easily talked into spending money on new suppies

And regarding your earlier posts I'd go with 100% Whey. It is probably just as good and cheaper. I normally have 2 scoops PWO and if you look at the nutrition facts that covers about 10g of glutamine I would have to add in otherwise. I don't know why but Platinum doesn't show how much BCAAs and other aminoes it has on the nutrition label.
    Last edited by ranthal; 02-19-2010 at 10:42 AM.

Originally Posted by ranthal View Post
    Haha, I've actually been thinking about trying this one but wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to a whole 5 lbs of it-same thing with that Cake Batter. Besides the standard post-workout shake I like to mix it in the morning with some yogurt or oatmeal so I'm not sure how those flavors would go with that. Maybe that's a good reason to get it now while I still have about 1 lb left of the chocolate.

Haha, I'm easily talked into spending money on new suppies

And regarding your earlier posts I'd go with 100% Whey. It is probably just as good and cheaper. I normally have 2 scoops PWO and if you look at the nutrition facts that covers about 10g of glutamine I would have to add in otherwise. I don't know why but Platinum doesn't show how much BCAAs and other aminoes it has on the nutrition label.
    The cake batter one sound's good too, and when I get some I'll be getting the Chai or the cake batter now that you've mentioned it. :-p I think Chai would go better with oatmeal &/or yogurt better then cake batter but everyone's taste's are different too.

I am definitely going to go with ON 100% when I can afford to get some for my protein & it including glutamine is a good thing. I weigh 166, how much glutamine a day should I be getting?.

SO, it's ok to take protein shakes pre & pwo?

RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON's Platinum Hydrowhey questions.

Has anyone seen impressive/noticable gains in muscular size or strength using Optimum Nutrition's Platinum Hydrowhey?

I would prefer responses from Advanced Strength Coaches or Trainers with experience and study in muscular growth, but great feedback from ANYBODY that uses this product will be greatly appreciated!!
    "I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and i'm all out of bubble gum."

"If nothing changes, nothing changes."

reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What is creatine and why should I add it to my supplements? For the record, Im taking Optimum 100% Whey and Animal Cuts. I hear all the time about 'optimizing' my workouts with various supplements, creatine, casein, NO-xplode etc, but I have no clue what they do outside of thermogenics and protein powders.

boconnor811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by samitg View Post
    ur comparing apples to oranges my friend. ON's 100% Whey Gold is a 100% whey protein powder comprising of only whey proteins which are ideal for use after workouts and first thing in the morning. The product profile u r talking about is a multi-blend which is a medium to slow release to be used at other times of the day. As for ur fancy words "undenatured", "high fraction", CFM etc.. all of the whey proteins in ON's 100% Whey Gold are undenatured and high fraction anyway due its quadlpex blend of 4 WPI/WPC/WPP's.
    Sorry for the noob question, but by this school of thought that whey morning and post workout is ideal, should one then pursue another type of protein for throughout the day?

chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by boconnor811 View Post
    Sorry for the noob question, but by this school of thought that whey morning and post workout is ideal, should one then pursue another type of protein for throughout the day?
    yea you get it from eating actual foods.

boconnor811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chefwaffles View Post
    yea you get it from eating actual foods.
    This was my assumption, however at times it seems difficult to consume the recommended 1.5-2g of protein per pound of body weight daily.

aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boconnor811 View Post
    This was my assumption, however at times it seems difficult to consume the recommended 1.5-2g of protein per pound of body weight daily.
    general guideline is about 1g per lb of bodyweight. Anything around 2 g/lb of bodyweight is gonna lead to a very protein-rich toilet bowl everytime you go numero uno

bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigaznjeff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ON Whey and Casein

I trust Optimum Nutrition for all my protein supplementation needs Have been using it ever since I started lifting and my gains continue to go up.
    Haven't been on this website in 2 years but I'm back.
    NYC CREW

Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Eightpak View Post
    Allmax Isoflex hands down.

Reviews:

OFFICIAL Isoflex Review Thread
    Isoflex is amazing, but ur prices are ridiculous.

.international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted to throw in that I've been using Vectron, the prolibra fat burning protein ****. When you mix it, it gets all foamy (milk or water), tastes ok, and has little to no effect. Maybe it's because I'm cutting, but I just hate the fact that it foams up and that's more than enough reason for me not to get it again.

fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10) fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10) fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10) fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10) fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10) fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10) fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10) fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10) fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10) fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10) fenderacoustic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cytodyne Methoxy Pro
    My motto: "Get over it."

robfinity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON 100% Whey. One scoop with breakfast and one scoop post-workout.

Should I really consider buying ON 100% Casein for before bed? Or is casein really optional depending on how much protein I take during day?

callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by robfinity View Post
    ON 100% Whey. One scoop with breakfast and one scoop post-workout.

Should I really consider buying ON 100% Casein for before bed? Or is casein really optional depending on how much protein I take during day?
    Yea i would also like to know this.

Does anyone know where I can buy the On whey, On casien and On aminos pack that come in a three? I no they sell it on this site but the delivery price to UK is a bit much.

no1ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by callmestar View Post
    Yea i would also like to know this.

Does anyone know where I can buy the On whey, On casien and On aminos pack that come in a three? I no they sell it on this site but the delivery price to UK is a bit much.
    Try vitacost.com, I get my sups there, they have incredible prices and shipping to Canada was reasonable, still saved money after paying minor duties.

thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

I wish I had all of those tubs of protein just chillin at home waiting for me to enjoy them. mmmm
    Storm Trooper #19

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
    -Joe Paterno