Page 5 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    wrstlrJIM
    Originally Posted by Bosko
    you might want to rethink this as a choice
    The taste is HORRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nitro tech is sooo gross in my opinion

Haynes213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    N-large was my favorite as far as results go, but i went thorugh way too much of it.

nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Protein is protein, it all does the same thing really - the more the better. If something absorbs 75% vs 80%, who cares, its minimal.

Personally use Dymatize elite whey and ON gold standard for taste. More WPI percentage in the ON so i guess thats better.

Ryguy8161 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone tried Designer Whey and if so how does it compare to ON's?

eckohb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just like nitro tech for the 97% whey isolate. and it has creatine and other supplements in it. and the taste is good IMO. but whatever works for me wont necessarily work for someone else.
    Current Supplements:

EAS CytoVol Creatine
    BSN Nitrix
    MuscleTech Leukic
    Optimum ZMA
    MuscleTech NitroTech
    GNC Mega Man Sport Multi-Vitamin
    Lots of food, and lots of rest!

Current Weight: 191 Goal: 210

Current Bench: (1RM) 255 Goal: It was 250, so 300?

brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brainformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

PrimaForce Substance WPI + Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide

fknbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fknbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

best protein powder

optinum is awesome ,I also use dorian yates mbf powder for weight gain with out the fat crap with it like all the other stuff ,and protobol 2 by all american east awesome flavor to it and it works real well for my before workout drink

Originally Posted by k04
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein

Tastes great and you get awesome gains from it. One of the best protein powders in the game.

mike_83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dymatize Elite

i takin dymatize elite. works great for me.
    anyone tried it be4?

simmis_sim88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Optimum whey 100%, Bodyscience Mass Monster, MAX's HP+

I have tried a range of protein powers, as most of all of you of there have as well.

one hot topic, that i reckon we need to his is the Optimum Whey 100% protein powder. I am aware that it is a high quality protein, that has really good protein per servings, however, when i was using it, i didnt find any gains at all. My mate was recommended it at a health food store, and he finished it, still looking the same as he was before. Sure it has all of the essential and non essential amino acids and all, but my gains were not as evident as when i was taking....

Body Science's Mass Monster XXXL, CHoc-HOneycomb. NOt only did it mix extremely well in the shaker, it tasted awesome. Literally, i could eat the powder straight from the bucket if i were every hungry! But yeah, there were heaps more gains noticed from me taking this protein powder. All up within 4 weeks, i gained abtou 1.5kg of lean muscle.

Right now, i am on Max's HP+. Currently i am finding that i am still gaining lean muscle mass, but also slowly shedding the fat away. I would rate it any time.

But after I finish the tub, i think i may move onto Musashi's P90 or P40, or even AST's VP2. Anyone got any comments on this?

Another Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got some AST VP2; the BEST tasting whey so far; can't say much about gains yet since I only started using it; but I think the taste does play into some degree, it in a way helps you to swallow the bunch of protein down your throat.

Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well, anything-whey isolate will do
    when bulking nlarge has the greatest balance

joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like mp3 by iss

Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking EAS Myoplex Original its got 280 cals with 42g of protein and my supply is ending soon and I'm thinking of trying something new. It seems the majority of you are using ON's 100% Whey...how does Myoplex stack up to ON??? I've only been taking Myoplex since Nov and I'm still new to the whole supplement game..i was just doing what my trainer told me to take. Idk how to tell my strengths and gains b/c I'm new to this so everything just seems like its happening b/c im working out haha.

T-Bird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to work in retail for almost ten years and I can honestly say that all these supplements are coming from the same central manufactorar so between everything the results will certainly not be earth shattering. Heck for that matter the GNC brand of whey might be the best way to go......

I'm on whey right now anyway.

engel_teir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Best Protein for Gains

Out of all the proteins i have tried, i couldnt go past MAX's i dont think you can get it on this site, but here in australia it is the best money can buy... The Breakdown of nutrients in these products are more complete then any others i have tried... and you have no troubles downing this a few times a day, it is very smooth, no lumps or anything, and the flavour is also the best out of all the types i have tried...

I am currently using the MAX's XTG or Extreem Growth... it comes in a large range of flavours... but MAX has just changed all their products, divided them up into categories that say when it is best to take them.. i.e MAX's night time protein... available with or without carbs... NOTHING CAN BEAT IT!!!!! YUMMMY.....LOL

malice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

VP2 vs Hydroflow

Which is better? I've tried both and have got similar results.

SO Scientifically?
    Im like the Rubics magic cube Babe. The more you play with me the harder i get!

goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    any blend with dominant casein/egg or milk protein iso

KO Artist Extraordinaire NHBBareKnuckler's Avatar
    NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I happen to like ON’s ProComplex a lot. People say it’s a little pricie but if you look hard enough you can find it for relatively cheap.

It’s a well thought out blend of egg, casein and whey proteins. It contains 55 grams of protein in 2 scoops. With a serving of 13 BCAAs in every 2 scoop serving.

Check it out and read the container. I think it’s a hell of a lot better then CellTech. The way I have read the labels really, CellTech isn’t anywhere close to ProComplex, it just has Creatine Malate in it. Big deal! Plus ProComplex is less money, So I have no idea why people rant and rave about the other stuff…

Like I say for everything I take, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE BY TRYING IT?

Cheers!

StevenAkaProek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I been reading before deciding on my purchase and you know I had to go with Optimum 100% Whey Protein. I ordered two 10LBS(cholate) I wish they had Cokies and Cream in 10LBS. Previously to this I got a 2LBS Nitro Tech Advanced Whey Protetin as a birthday gift. It's good, very 1st protein I have tasted. It's just to expensive! My mom bought it for $40!

Can't wait till my order gets here!2 months suply!

atomnext has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atomnext has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atomnext has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atomnext has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use two brands,
    1. Optimum Nutrition 100%, and Optimum Nutition Gainer!!!
    2. Muscle Milk!!!

Works better than than other protiens I've used, tastes good, and I get this stuff at rock bottom prices without having to buy online.

AaronX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AaronX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON's Pro-Complex worked for me and i love the taste.

Do alittle more each day GoldenFlex's Avatar
    GoldenFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whey sensation 8 gave me some good size and the taste is the best, but im all about On 100% whey standerd i got 20 lbs in 3 months taking 3 scoops a day
    perseverance almost always beats talent

SuperChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

True Protein Ion Exchange Whey Protein Leomaide flavor

I was surprised that there was not a single vote for T R U E P R O T E I N perhaps because wehn you type the word here on BB.com it gets censored.

Anyway it is fantastic.

SC1
    Meeting force with force leads to escalation, blending with force builds alliances.

StevenAkaProek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    true protein?

bigonprotein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What do you guys think of 100% Whey protein? I think it's workin for me. I use to take just 1 scoop but now I take 2.5 sence theres nothin wrong with it. Anways, it's a good prtoein powder, inspecially for a starter cause that's what i started out with. I don't know what company it is though. What sucks is I just found out that your supposed to use a blender. It work's so much better than actually trying to stir one yourself with a spoon cause it doesn't do ****, it tastes nasty. I know now this whole time I've been having it nasty instead of blending it.

djnorris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnorris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnorris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnorris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnorris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnorris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Muscle Juice 2544 is the absolute best!

Official Toad Kicker garbage cutters's Avatar
    garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NHBBareKnuckler
    I happen to like ON’s ProComplex a lot. People say it’s a little pricie but if you look hard enough you can find it for relatively cheap.

It’s a well thought out blend of egg, casein and whey proteins. It contains 55 grams of protein in 2 scoops. With a serving of 13 BCAAs in every 2 scoop serving.
    i use pro complex as well but it is a whey and egg protein, no casein

slightly deceiving by saying 55 grams per serving when a serving is 2 scoops

so ON 100% whey protein has (24g protein / 29.4grams) = .81g protein / gram
    Pro Complex has (55g protein / 68grams) = .808g protein / gram

Basically they offer the same amount of protein per gram, pro complex just deceives with the serving size. I do recommend it over ON 100% whey as a daytime protein source because of its slower digestion. Pure Whey protein moves through you so fast, so I just use it for PWO when you need that fast absorption and I use the pro complex when you need a protein to stick with you for longer periods.

dude27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dude27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dude27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dude27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dude27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dude27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dude27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by garbage cutters
    i use pro complex as well but it is a whey and egg protein, no casein

slightly deceiving by saying 55 grams per serving when a serving is 2 scoops

so ON 100% whey protein has (24g protein / 29.4grams) = .81g protein / gram
    Pro Complex has (55g protein / 68grams) = .808g protein / gram

Basically they offer the same amount of protein per gram, pro complex just deceives with the serving size. I do recommend it over ON 100% whey as a daytime protein source because of its slower digestion. Pure Whey protein moves through you so fast, so I just use it for PWO when you need that fast absorption and I use the pro complex when you need a protein to stick with you for longer periods.

your not supposed to use your boyfreinds jizz in there retard

wrstlrJIM
    just bought some gold standard, hope its good, what you guys think?

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Muscle Milk

I believe Muscle Milk is the best for gaining muscle. It all comes down to your diet though a supplement won't make up for a bad diet or bad training.