Page 15 of 152 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaChach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would have to go with ON 100% Whey Gold Standard and double scoop each shake. That will give you 48g of protein and if you mix it with milk you will get over 50g per shake. And since ON mixes so smoothly a doubled shake still tastes great and delivers great results.
    " I can do all things "
    Philli. 4:13

"Some people want it to happen...some wish for it to happen...others Make it happen"

*ISSA Certified Personal Trainer*

IN10CT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Isopure and sleep.

Isopure duh! funny no one has mentioned that.Great for lean muscle mass.However that stuff keeps me up at night has anyone experienced protein isolate keeping them up? Or its just me?
    no strain no gain

357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if its chocolate maybe it has cocoa in it. Im not saying isopure is great, but i do believe that is the lactose free? if so i would recommend that over any other that isn't lactose free or close to it. Unless you can handle lactose easily.Also i did read that isolates are better for lactose issues, although i still seem to have problems.
    A former shadow of myself

NEILELLIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone out there using Vitargo?

Registered User straughtoutG174's Avatar
    straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What is with these people and taste? Does this look like the taste topic? The BEST PROTEIN FOR BUILDING MUSCLE! That honor goes to VP2 and muscle milk.

esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Too bad we don't have a poll here but I found this site and ON 100% Whey leads the pack with Cytosport Muscle Milk a close second.

http://www.illpumpyouup.com/product-ranking.asp

It also has rankings for best creatine, NO, multi, etc. It will give you a general idea of what most people use while getting good results. You can also vote if you like.

xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's so Ironic because after work today I went to GNC and picked up the 5 LB jug. I log on when I get home to see if this stuff is good or not. I guess I got my answer.

thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had great results with ON 100% Gold Standard...Vanilla Ice Cream
    NEVER SETTLE!!!

Three years ago I was 365lbs of lard. Never again! I like the heads turning toward me.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4725773

LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR ANY RUNNING OR ROAD BIKING COMPETITIONS IN TX. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jeff 104
    If you are you into bodybuilding or better health, and you tired of the junk that companies say works and does certain things, but don’t, then you need to know about a company who makes state-of-the-art products. I have personally tried other products from the so-called ten “leading name” companies out there and had little or no success. I was tired of wasting hard-earned money, as I’m sure you are at this point. I then ran across a Muscular Development magazine, and saw the ad for All American East, a company that has been around since 1980. I called Mr. Tom Harris, who discussed his products and I was blown away with the success that I achieved with these products in such a short time. One his speciality products for protein supplementation is Protobol II™, which, after taking so many other brands, I view as the only real training powder on the market today. For gaining strength and muscle mass. Helps recuperation after workouts! Good for any athlete.

He also carries products such as Kre-Alkalyn®™, the real buffered creatine, which has no side effects and doesn’t turn into poison, plus it provides huge lifting gains and water weight loss. Tom also has a product called Blasterol 1000 ™ (testosterone) that blows away the competition in the first day. with immediate results. There are so many good products there, but I’ll let you go to the web site and check out these awesome products at All American East: http://www.trufax.org/aae/

1. do posts like this bug everyone else too?

2. ive had good success with ON whey as well. tastes awesome mixed with PB, oatmeal and milk, or half milk half water. but im going to jump to muscle milk for a month see if i can break my plateau of weight gain. its soooo much more expensive but i remember it halps gains a lot.

irv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Ultimate Prostar Whey

I've tried ON Gold Standard and it works well for me.
    But in my country, it's overprice.
    after i finished my ON i want to try Ultimate Prostar Whey cause Prostar come in low price in my region.
    Have anyone tried Ultimate prostar and how does it works to you?
    Any feedback would be appreciated...
    Thanks..

numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numinix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NorCALSpeed
    1. do posts like this bug everyone else too?

2. ive had good success with ON whey as well. tastes awesome mixed with PB, oatmeal and milk, or half milk half water. but im going to jump to muscle milk for a month see if i can break my plateau of weight gain. its soooo much more expensive but i remember it halps gains a lot.
    A post loses all credability when the poster took the time to make the (tm) symbols... lol...

My choice is Dymatize ISO-100

not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10) not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10) not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10) not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10) not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10) not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10) not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10) not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10) not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10) not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10) not_buff_yet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are the majority of these products exclusive to US and Canada?
    GNC in Australia doesn't stock many of the above mentioned products
    Height -6'7"
    Aim is 130kg, woah nelly!

Been here since Sept 2006, should prob start posting..
    I love proving haters wrong. He who laughs last, laughs loudest!!

NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by numinix
    A post loses all credability when the poster took the time to make the (tm) symbols... lol...

My choice is Dymatize ISO-100
    lol yeah its obviously some cut and paste from the countless other forums hes advertising (oops, i mean, responding) on. i hate that.

nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nintendodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best protein

I will stand next to Ergopharm's GF Pro as the best protein. Optimum's 100% Whey GS is second.

Coach O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I prefer Optiumum Nutrition's - Pro Complex. It has been my favorite so far.

cptwatson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mass Tech

Has anyone tried Mass Tech by Muscle Tech? How did it work for you?

thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) thinkalot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JosephMomma
    it sounded too pre composed to not be a real person with an actual opinion...I'm sick of company reps doing free advertising at the expense of the populous...

judgement day is real and industry quaiprostitutes are liars
    i totally agree. its also a lack of respect. They must think we are stupid

Registered User straughtoutG174's Avatar
    straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) straughtoutG174 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nitro Tech hardcore looks impressive.

noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noooorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by travisau
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein. Been getting solid gains with it, and the Cookies & Cream tastes awesome.
    Amen.

SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IN10CT
    Isopure duh! funny no one has mentioned that.Great for lean muscle mass.However that stuff keeps me up at night has anyone experienced protein isolate keeping them up? Or its just me?
    Yeah, I'm about two weeks in on Isopure, and I've noticed the same thing. I've had to work out a little earlier than normal to compensate. I like it because I get a good amount of quality protein without a ton of other junk.

It's definitely better than what I was trying before: ON's Strawberry MRP, I didn't even finish the bag, thick and NASTY!

AustralianMade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WPI a half hour prior to workout, a concentrate or casien for after.
    If you google it you will find a fair bit of evidence that whey prior to a workout is significantly better than after!

Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AustralianMade
    If you google it you will find a fair bit of evidence that whey prior to a workout is significantly better than after!
    Negative.
    Manninen Nutraceuticals, Inc.

gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtizzle101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone had good luck with Natures best zero carb isopure?

Southpaw802 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

On 100%

ON 100% Whey is the best protein. It mixes very well and tastes good. Its also not too expensive.

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Designer Whey all the way! I pay $9 for a 3.5 lb. box at Wal-mart. 25g protein,2g fat, 2 grams carbo's 130 calories total. Can't beat that deal.

Stert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the only whey i have used is Designer Whey. i like it. i am running low and want to try something else, so i can compare.

these flavors like 'berry splash' or any of the other fruity ones. are those still powders or arw they more of a lemonade mix crystal stuff that ixes with water? that sounds like it would be convenient.

so i would take a whey protein post workout and a casien before bed?

i was also looking at muscle milk Vs. ast vp2. any comments on those two...is one better than the other?

Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with some others that this post is a little off topic now...the "best protein" cannot be judged on taste or price -- your preference is based on those factors...with that being said, I believe GF-Pro and VP2 are the highest quality proteins out there...I personally don't believe in using solely one product. Currently I am using GF-Pro as a pre workout protein because it packs 46 grams of protein in just 55 grams of powder.

I also work out 6 times a week (4 strength training/cardio, 2 AF PT -- running and floor exercises)...weighing in at 158 lbs with 6% BF and an extremely high metabolism I buy into Muscle Milk and use it in the morning and before bed to prevent catabolism at night and in the morning.

It all depends on your goals, body type, preferences, and financial situation what you use...but straight up the "Best" and highest quality protein award has to go to GF-Pro and VP2....you get what you pay for.

Another advantage of GF-pro and the lack of carbs is that it makes it easy for you to get your grams protein/lb without getting full so you can actually focus on eating real food...it's not such a chore anymore -- Now you can use protein for what it reall is; a supplement to a healthy diet!

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Harry83

It all depends on your goals, body type, preferences, and financial situation what you use...but straight up the "Best" and highest quality protein award has to go to GF-Pro and VP2....you get what you pay for.
    Its all marketing BS. Whey protein is whey protein etc etc. Its well known "within" the industry insiders that the container and grafix on the tub/box cost more than the actual product inside it. I always tell people buy the cheapest (casein,whey etc)protein available to them. Simple as that.

If we want to get into best protein available I always still say whole brown eggs and whole milk combined still. You can get 5 dozen bulk packs of eggs for under $4 and 4 gallons of whole milk for 10 bucks. $14 gets you 100% digestable/usable protein. And alot of it.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its spelled "graphics"

i currently use vp2 and will be trying Gf-pro eventually, im also intrigued by vyotech's new ORYX whey, but they are yet to send me a sample

Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BusyDizzyIzzy
    I always tell people buy the cheapest (casein,whey etc)protein available to them. Simple as that.

If we want to get into best protein available I always still say whole brown eggs and whole milk combined still. You can get 5 dozen bulk packs of eggs for under $4 and 4 gallons of whole milk for 10 bucks. $14 gets you 100% digestable/usable protein. And alot of it.
    I like to be able to trust what I'm putting in my body...the supplement industry is unregulated so it pays to go with a reputable, trustworthy company...otherwise you literally are just putting crap into your body.

Yes, you are right that real food sources of nutrients is the best option...however, it doesn't give us full control over the intake ratios (nor is it in line with the topic of this post). Try eating 200 grams of protein in 1 day from real food...you'll probably end up exploding....either that or it will take you all day. Most of us are on the run and can't spend our whole day eating and working out. Needless to say, if you are getting it all from eggs and whole milk then your fat and cholesterol intake is going to be off the chart and you'll probably have a heart attack!