wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you mix whey protein with milk to make it a more slower absorbing?

wouldnt that be good before you go to bed

bench56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah sure y not. I mix my 100% whey with water about 45 min after my workout, so it gets absorbed quicker. Later in the day though I usually mix it with milk, and u get the extra protien from milk to so thats a bonus haha

midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To slow the absorption even more you could throw a tbsp of fish or flax oil into the shake. If you can't handle the taste of the shake with the oil, take the oil seperately right before the shake.