shinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nectar, GF Pro, and Substance WPI

A couple months ago I decided that I could do much better than ON's 100% gold standard. I loved their former non-gold strawberry but they had to go and ruin that for me (thanks ON!). So I decided to switch to a pure isolate.

First I tried GF Pro. Why? Because of the reputation ergopharm has on these boards. People kiss PA's ass like he's the second coming so I figured I'd give it a whirl even though I was severly let down with both Mass Meal and 6-Oxo. I tried the Cherry Blast and Apple. The taste of both is...eh...tolerable, but the mixability is NOT. And I'm just not too keen on the whole bovine blood thing. I know it makes some people feel like tough guys but I'm just not into it. Mediocre taste + poor mixability = I'm not buying it again, or anything else made my ergopharm. For me, ergopharm = ergosh|t, but your results may vary. Grade = D.

Substance WPI. I bought the grape and watermelon. I didn't like the watermelon at first but after two or three glasses it grew on me. The mixability is decent but nothing to write home about. The grape tastes almost exactly like grape kool-aid (a good thing). I could see myself buying Substance again. This product gets a B.

Nectar. Ahhhhh, sweet, sweet Nectar. For the past year I've been using and loving Swole so you'd think I would have tried Nectar from the get go. I didn't because I had a free sample awhile back for a tea flavor. It tasted ok but I'm not much for tea so "tea" was my immediate association with Nectar. But after trying the above two brands I figured there HAD to be something better. I remember reading only good things about Nectar so I gave the Carribean Cooler and Fuzzy Navel a whirl. They both kick major ass. They both dissolve as well as a micronized creatine. Seriously - no chunks left in the glass, no mixer bottle required. Taste? Well the caribbean is like a pina colada but coconut is the dominant taste. If you are across-the-board against the taste of coconut then you won't like it. Personally I'm in the middle when it comes to coconut, but I'm loving this flavor. Did I mention it dissolves like THAT! To my surprise the Fuzzy Navel tastes more like orange than peach. This was a bit disappointing but it still tastes good (but I hoping for a strong peach taste). I can't wait to try the other flavors. Just to show that I'm not here to pimp Syntrax, I will add that Nitrous is awful. pure awful. But you can't go wrong with Swole and Nectar. Grade = A. It'd be an A+ if the flavor mix was more balanced. I would like to taste more pineapple in the caribbean cooler, and more peach in the fuzzy navel.

Sorry for the long-ass paragraph but I'm relieved that I found something that I know I can stick with. Now i can get back on track with my diet!!

minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by shinobi
    A couple months ago I decided that I could do much better than ON's 100% gold standard. I loved their former non-gold strawberry but they had to go and ruin that for me (thanks ON!). So I decided to switch to a pure isolate.

First I tried GF Pro. Why? Because of the reputation ergopharm has on these boards. People kiss PA's ass like he's the second coming so I figured I'd give it a whirl even though I was severly let down with both Mass Meal and 6-Oxo. I tried the Cherry Blast and Apple. The taste of both is...eh...tolerable, but the mixability is NOT. And I'm just not too keen on the whole bovine blood thing. I know it makes some people feel like tough guys but I'm just not into it. Mediocre taste + poor mixability = I'm not buying it again, or anything else made my ergopharm. For me, ergopharm = ergosh|t, but your results may vary. Grade = D.

Substance WPI. I bought the grape and watermelon. I didn't like the watermelon at first but after two or three glasses it grew on me. The mixability is decent but nothing to write home about. The grape tastes almost exactly like grape kool-aid (a good thing). I could see myself buying Substance again. This product gets a B.

Nectar. Ahhhhh, sweet, sweet Nectar. For the past year I've been using and loving Swole so you'd think I would have tried Nectar from the get go. I didn't because I had a free sample awhile back for a tea flavor. It tasted ok but I'm not much for tea so "tea" was my immediate association with Nectar. But after trying the above two brands I figured there HAD to be something better. I remember reading only good things about Nectar so I gave the Carribean Cooler and Fuzzy Navel a whirl. They both kick major ass. They both dissolve as well as a micronized creatine. Seriously - no chunks left in the glass, no mixer bottle required. Taste? Well the caribbean is like a pina colada but coconut is the dominant taste. If you are across-the-board against the taste of coconut then you won't like it. Personally I'm in the middle when it comes to coconut, but I'm loving this flavor. Did I mention it dissolves like THAT! To my surprise the Fuzzy Navel tastes more like orange than peach. This was a bit disappointing but it still tastes good (but I hoping for a strong peach taste). I can't wait to try the other flavors. Just to show that I'm not here to pimp Syntrax, I will add that Nitrous is awful. pure awful. But you can't go wrong with Swole and Nectar. Grade = A. It'd be an A+ if the flavor mix was more balanced. I would like to taste more pineapple in the caribbean cooler, and more peach in the fuzzy navel.

Sorry for the long-ass paragraph but I'm relieved that I found something that I know I can stick with. Now i can get back on track with my diet!!
    SORRY MYFRIEND BUT I USE ALL OF GF PRO AND SOMETIMES ITS TRUE MIX IS NOT AS GOOD AS NECTAR BUT TASTE AWSOME,ALSO WE DON'T KISS PA ASS,HE'S THE LEADER IN PROHORMONES AND GOOD SUPP,ERGOPHARM SUPPS ARE VERY GOOD AND LOT OF PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME,THOUGH PROHORMONES ARE BANNED THEY WERE # 1 IN THAT FIELD AND SO FAR ALL OF THE REST OF SUPPS ARE VEY GOOD,SO I DONT THINK YOUR OPINION WILL CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT THE COMPANY

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To call ergo's taste "tolerable" is like saying Id really like to hold Jenna Jaminson's hand.

To each their own .
    Last edited by Skigazzi; 02-05-2006 at 08:54 AM.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used the Nectar for years it is about the best tasting protein out there. I have tried the GF pro before but I think the Nectar wins in most flavors.

Controlled Substance MCWlightsout's Avatar
    MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd go with the primaforce WPI I know a website where you can get 2lbs for 18.99 and the vanilla for 15.99.

D Nutrition

P

S

Agreed GF Pro is over rated. But Bulk had a nice deal on it over the weekend for like 15.99

Nectar is decent more of a variety of flavors to choose from but I enjoy the orignial protein flavors.

memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want some different flavors then the Nectar is the way to go. I have tried Substance and I was not impressed with it.

downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Nectar I know is good but I am intrested in trying some of the new I-Pro.

Mr. Owl ate my metal worm trunkmonkey's Avatar
    trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trunkmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shinobi

nice reviews. dont listen to the people that cant take the fact that someone doesnt feel the same way about a product as they do.

adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice review man.

richer44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nectar

If you are looking for a peach flavor, try Syntrax Nectar Naturals Peach. This has an outstanding natural peach flavor that you will love.

AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good reviews I agree that the Nectar is the best out of the three.

marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice reveiws man. I have been taking the Nectar for about two years and yeah it is the best on the market as far as taste and mixablity goes.
    Anything you need you can get at 7-11