icemountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icemountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Losing Fat...After Eating Problems

So i have a real close friend thats a girl and shes constantly coming to me for help. Heres the situation.

So about 2 months ago she started to eat a little more regularly, after like 2 years of not eating hardly at all. (like an apple, maybe a few crackers a day.) She actually had a good fit when she wasnt eating, wasnt like anorexic skinny. But everyboyd knew this wasnt healthy, so she finally started eating agian. WHen she started eating agian, her stomach bulged out. Not like lower stomach fat like most of us have, it looks more like a pregnant belly. How exactly would she get like this? I heard maybe because she messed up her metabolism, and now she cant digest anything fast.

So since she comes to me so much i try to tell her that she needs to eat more than fruits veggies and turkey sandwiches that she insists on. So what exactly should she be eating?

BTW excersize is not a problem for her, she runs 2-3 miles a day. ANd remember shes not fat all over, just her stomach sticks out, and she really wants to lose that.

Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My advice would be take her under your wing into the weight room. Good diet + a good routine is the best way to fix up skinny-fat problems. The increased metabolism from lifting weights should let her slowly increase her caloric intake without gaining weight, but you may get some other, better, advice from someone with personal experience.

CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    She should consult a Dr or nutritionalist, the distended abdomen could be a sign of serious malnutrition.
    Live like there is no tomorrow!

icemountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icemountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CAMANOISLANDR View Post
    She should consult a Dr or nutritionalist, the distended abdomen could be a sign of serious malnutrition.
    ACtually i just told her that i would go with her to see a nutritionist right before i read this. Shes going to talk to her mom (money supplier) tomorrow. I kind of had that thought about malnutrition in my head, but dont know much about it. Thanks...

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I sounds like she has gas build up from starvation, or she's constipated from lack of fiber.