Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stfu
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is why people that start Bodybuilding mess up and get confused, because there are so many people with different opinions they just dont know who to believe.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - The Austrian Oak

Registered User neverbsatisfied's Avatar
    neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50) neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50) neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50) neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50) neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50) neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50) neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50) neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50) neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50) neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50) neverbsatisfied will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i used to do fullbody in highschool in my bodywellness class and im telling you i made no where close to the gains i make now with a split routine. We had to squat bench incline and powerclean every monday wed. and friday...and we could choose which supplimentary lifts we wanted to do after that. The problem with this is you can't put all you have into one workout because the next time you'll be too damn sore. So i think split routines are the way to go, if you bust your butt every day.

Angela_rack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It all depends on what u want to achieve. If u want strength and I meant good proper function al strength then full body compound moves is the wayto go.

If u just want ripped abbs and massive shoulders then go with a split.
    I know alot of body builder who train in splits and there only strong in the planes of movement they train in.
    Strength is always more impressive then size
    angpt

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Angela_rack View Post
    It all depends on what u want to achieve. If u want strength and I meant good proper function al strength then full body compound moves is the wayto go.

If u just want ripped abbs and massive shoulders then go with a split.
    I know alot of body builder who train in splits and there only strong in the planes of movement they train in.
    Strength is always more impressive then size
    Nice Avi.
    Nice bump.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiftCore View Post
    Nice Avi.
    Nice bump.
    Nice WKing

bballentine95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballentine95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballentine95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballentine95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballentine95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballentine95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballentine95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballentine95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballentine95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballentine95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha I remember being just like this, jumping the gun whenever i came across any sort of "con" about weightlifting.

Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tredeh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong bump
    Feel free to rep if I help you
    Fell off the lifting wagon. Back on as of 12/15.