gwar214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

question about birth control

me and my girlfriend are both 17. we have been having sex for a year now, using lifestyles spermicide condoms and i also pull out too. i was just wondering how affective that is because that is about all we can do until she can get put on the pill (which will be a year from now) the other problem is that her periods are very unpredictable, so when its around the time of the month it is very nerve wrecking, i would like to not have to think about that. help would be highly appreciated, thanks in advanced.

franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    She can get birthcontrol from planned parenthood. You can get free condoms at planned parenthood as well. Check out the site there is alot of information about sex, and sexual health for both of you.

http://www.plannedparenthood.com/

Your 17 you should be using condoms everytime you have sex unless you have a job to support your child, and are ready for a lifetime commitment. Pull out method got my adult friend 2 kids.

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why does your profile state that you're 20? I see what you did there.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

we do use condoms everytime and i pull out with the condom on still. we would use birth control pills but her parents don't know about us having sex, they would kill us!

franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) franniecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't believe you need parental consent to get BC pills from planned parenthood. They also offer other sexual medical care like pregnancy tests(i know you don't have to be 18 for these) and prenatal care.

Locate one near you and ask them about the pills. Its better to be safe and protected than sorry with multiple kids.

Recovering Fappaholic' Clide Whit's Avatar
    Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    withdrawl method has worked solid for me for 3 years, i guess i am sterile or something

the thing is that i use a condom and when i'm about to go, i pull out. is that good enough for a year or so?

Originally Posted by gwar214
    the thing is that i use a condom and when i'm about to go, i pull out. is that good enough for a year or so?

If you are using a condom when you are inside of her you are fine. If your going in without a condom your sperm is going in and there is a chance that she will get pregnant.

azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) azwealth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She can do birth control

See the different options

https://lovematters.ng/birth-control...rol-how-choose

2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000) 2Chad4You is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by azwealth View Post
    She can do birth control

14 fuking years. FOUR-TEEN!!!!!
    Lurking since 2009 (srs)
    Reps for life: coolbones
    Phaggots for life: strawbrerry1

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by azwealth View Post
    She can do birth control

Nice advice, there's a pretty decent chance OPie isn't even alive anymore.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pics of girlfriend or negged

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Clide Whit View Post
    withdrawl method has worked solid for me for 3 years, i guess i am sterile or something
    99% of the time these guys who pull out and still end up at babynames.com didn't do so "correctly"

HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 2Chad4You View Post
    14 fuking years. FOUR-TEEN!!!!!