stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

where does arm wrestling strength come from?

im woeful at arm wrestling i lose to ppl have my size id probably lose to a 4st parapolegic in an armwrestling match.i was wondering what determines arm wrestling ability? i see wimpy ppl beating strong ppl all the time and i kno from experience its nothing to do with bi's or forearms (i never felt a burn or anything there during a match) i personally think it may be something to do with the tendons or ligaments in your elbow and there strength.....that s just a guess

any opinions?ideas?facts?
    For the great Gaels of Ireland
    Are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry,
    And all their songs are sad.

Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think its mainly the muscle on the side of your arm and forarm....the deltoid and side pecs work into play to....

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 183lbs, 20% bf or so - and I lose to fat fukks and skinny bastards in arm-wrestling. WTF?

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's technique and leverage. If you keep your elbow in close to you and draw his elbow away from him he's done for, weight will only play a small part, but yes SIZE DOES MATTER, it's just not the only determining factor. Some people say it's all technique, not true, a 350 pound man will always beat at 100 pound kid, and I'd love to see someone prove that otherwise (assuming they both know at least a little of how to arm wrestle)
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In real arm wrestling the pads restirct elbow movement. Thats why when I arm wrestle people, i make sure someone is holding the back of mine and my oppent's elbow from shifting. Beasue a s soon as your elbow goes foward all leverage is gone, and its like a curl...ha. It has a lot to do with technique. Hips play a huge roll. Thats why is pro, the stand up. Its one big twist...hips, shoulder, wrist.
    If your worried about your stomach being too big...GET YOUR LATS AND CHEST BIGGER......end of story!!

GOALS:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 180 (bulking)
    Wannabe: 200lbsw/ 7% bf in the
    long run (next 5yrs)
    Wannahave: 18 inch arms (next 3 yrs)