flyinlowsup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Carb cycling advice needed

Hey guys, im gonna start carb cycling, and have my diet down and everything for low, no and hi days, but i just needed some advice on where to schedule these days. I weight lift mon,tue,thu,fri. Wed,sat,sun are my off days, and i usually do 20 minutes of hiit on 2 of the off days, or even on all 3 depending on how i feel. Could you guys help me schedule the no low and hi carb days according to my workout schedule? Thanks!

Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you doing a 1/2 TCD or a full TCD. As in do you stop carbs after a certain time or do you eat all carbs PWO? When do you do legs? Also HIIT maybe extreme unless done on High carb day. I tend to just stick with low intensity. However, up to you and your goals.

But maybe a High, low, No, High, Low, No, Pick

This gives you carbs on lifting days with No carbs on off days. The High carb should help the next day if you lift in the early morning. On Sunday, pick which ever you feel you want to do.
    The genuine realist, if he is an unbeliever, will always find strength and ability to disbelieve in the miraculous, and if he is confronted with a miracle as an irrefutable fact he would rather disbelieve his own senses than admit the fact. Faith does not spring from the miracle, but the miracle from Faith. -FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read an article on T-Nation called "Carb Cycling for Idiots." Pretty decent IMO, straight to the point. If you do Upper/Lower split, you have high starch intake on lower body days, moderate starch on upper body days, and no starch intake on off days. If doing a full body split, high starch on on days, no starch on off days. Working another split, high starch working larger muscles, moderate starch working smaller muscles, and no starch on off days.

Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's the article Fidelitas626 was talking about: http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle....etAndNutrition

Thanks for the link. I just took a look at it, and had a question. On the moderate and high starch day, when he says workout starch, what does he mean by that? And on no starch days, how many times a day do you eat vegetables and fruit?

anyone know what they mean by starch during workout?

Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    carbs
    The genuine realist, if he is an unbeliever, will always find strength and ability to disbelieve in the miraculous, and if he is confronted with a miracle as an irrefutable fact he would rather disbelieve his own senses than admit the fact. Faith does not spring from the miracle, but the miracle from Faith. -FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY

yea i know that, but what types of carbs are you supposed to eat or dirnk during your workout?

none during your workout. Carbs when you wake up, PreWO, PostWO, PPWO then no more rest of day

Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hudson77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Blake56 could you explain why you shouldn't have carbs during workout?

on t-naiton it says on moderate starch days have starcges suring your workout, then the 2 meals following your workout. What is a workout starch?

Got a question for yoiu guys. If i work out in the evening, like around 7 or 8, then what should i do about eating carbs? Should i eat carbs earlier in the day, or should i still eat them after my workout?