will768 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question what's the fastest way to get a 6 pack abs and build muscle?

what's the fastest way to get a 6 pack abs and build ****load of muscle? i'm new at bodybuilding,i weigh 175.5 lb,i'm 18 years old,i'm working out 2 days a week for each muscle,and i do cardio about 2 to 3 days a week,i eat healthy stuff like:

meal 1=cereal or oatmeal
    meal 2=protein shake
    meal 3=fish or tuna or grilled chicken or lean beef,brown rice,mashed potatos,and sometimes beans.
    meal 4=veggies,fruits,or protein bars
    meal 5=tuna or protein bars
    supplement 6=animal pak
    meal 7=the same as the third meal and creatine after exercise.

no pain no gain?? in order to get buff and get 6 pack i gotta work out alot right? how long will it take for me to achieve that if i keep up the way i'm doing? maybe a year?and am i doing the right way? is my diet right? should i work out 2 days a week for each muscle? more than that? less than that? any suggestion or advises? thanks.

Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are u trying to starve yourself?
    EAT FOR GAINS, NOT FOR TASTE!

reps back

wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wingsofevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    atleast workout 3 days a week.

fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100) fehzan is not very well liked. (-100)
    choose one or the other, 6 pack or more muscle. You can only lose fat on a cut, it's really hard to gain lean mass.
    Supplements currently being used:
    ON 100% Gold Chocolate Whey Protein
    OneSource Teen's Multivitamin

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fastest way? well some choose the easy path and take cell tech, but i recommend you do it naturally with a good diet and a solid liftng routine
    siggy

EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Spuddy
    fastest way? well some choose the easy path and take cell tech, but i recommend you do it naturally with a good diet and a solid liftng routine
    ok, celltech?? how does that make it easy. are you part of team muscletech trying some marketing scheme with teenagers. good ole regular creatine is every bit as good as that crap

ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EatProtein
    ok, celltech?? how does that make it easy. are you part of team muscletech trying some marketing scheme with teenagers. good ole regular creatine is every bit as good as that crap
    good ole creatine with a buttload of sugar is exactly what celltech is. Be sure to add in all that sugar or you won't get a sugar high and feel that celltech power morphing into your cellz! like omG teH H4X!?