Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quite a transformation

The following pic is a before and after sequence from how Glenn Ross transformed from a bodybuilder to a world class strongman. I only wonder what his bulking programme is like.....
    Attached Images

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    heheh hes got no neck at all!
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ugh. It looks like he's trying to poop.

- Skip "GET IN MY BELLYYYYY!"
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL - this guy is seriously strong though in certain events. I don't think there's a person alive who could lift a car off the ground for longer.

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well well, I never would have guessed that Glenn was a bodybuilder!
    Th - And the iron rises...

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Busta Capp
    LOL - this guy is seriously strong though in certain events. I don't think there's a person alive who could lift a car off the ground for longer.
    You know, just the other day I was thinking, "If only the World's Strongest Man were here to help lift up this car, I wouldn't have to take the jack out of the trunk to change this dang tire!"

Where are these guys when you REALLY need them?!

- Skip "Ok, you can squat 1500 lbs. When will you ever need to use that talent? I mean... seriously... when was the last time you had to move a refrigerator and said to yourself, 'It's a good thing I can squat 1500 lbs. Otherwise, we'd never get this thing moved.'?"
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Originally posted by Abdominator
    You know, just the other day I was thinking, "If only the World's Strongest Man were here to help lift up this car, I wouldn't have to take the jack out of the trunk to change this dang tire!"

Where are these guys when you REALLY need them?!

- Skip "Ok, you can squat 1500 lbs. When will you ever need to use that talent? I mean... seriously... when was the last time you had to move a refrigerator and said to yourself, 'It's a good thing I can squat 1500 lbs. Otherwise, we'd never get this thing moved.'?"
    hmmmm....curious sig. You could say that about bodybuilding and most other sports.

Originally posted by Thomas
    Well well, I never would have guessed that Glenn was a bodybuilder!
    yup - and as its clear he was juiced up back then I'm wondering exactly what it is that got him so much *ahem* bigger!!

THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Quite a transformation

The following pic is a before and after sequence from how Glenn Ross transformed from a bodybuilder to a world class strongman. I only wonder what his bulking programme is like.....
    I saw a documentary about him once, from what I remember he ate a bowl of eggs for breakfast, maybe about 12 - 15 eggs, then about two hours later he went to a restaurant and ate a plate of 3 huge steaks with chips and stuff too, that was just 2 of his meals!!!
    Misc MISCER #9

No straps crew.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, strongman abilities are great in the real world.

I knew this guy named Mike who wasn't a competing strongman, but certainly could have been. We needed to move a piano to our new house, and there were three guys getting ready to move it, it was rather large and weighed 500 lbs or so.

Anyway, Mike comes up, hoists it into the air, walks over to the truck, puts the piano on his shoulder and casually puts it in the back.

THAT'S why we need guys like that around!

WiNgS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what a waste of a great body

Originally posted by WiNgS
    what a waste of a great body
    Everyone has their goals.

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by ZachG_85
    Everyone has their goals.
    Was this guy a bodybuilder then?
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

yup - then decided to become a strongman. You should see the size of his gut though. He drinks a lot of guinness I think.

yup - then decided to become a strongman. You should see the size of his gut though. He drinks a lot of guinness I think.
    It's the Guinness for Guinness strategy. Drink a lot, get big, break world records.

John Henry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He drinks anything he can't eat. I think his fat does slow him down at WSM.

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Powerlifting can cause people to descend into quite an unhealthy life IMO. In their endless pursuit of increasing their lifts, some cast aside everything else, how much fat they're carrying, cardiovascular shape, diet. If this guy really eats all of that and is 400 + lbs he is a massive heart attack just ticking away waiting to go off. Sure he's got a lot of muscle, but he's carrying monsterous amounts of fat too ... 400 + lbs @ 30% bodyfat is disasterous. Each to their own I guess though.

ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks like fat bastard from austin powers, he should of stuck to being a bodybuilder.
    "Burn slow like blunts with yay-yo , I peel more skins than Idaho Potatoes." - B.I.G

"We used to fuss when the land-lord dissed us, no heat, wonder why christmas missed us. Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champaigne when were thirstayyy" - B.I.G

Originally posted by jay81
    Powerlifting can cause people to descend into quite an unhealthy life IMO. In their endless pursuit of increasing their lifts, some cast aside everything else, how much fat they're carrying, cardiovascular shape, diet. If this guy really eats all of that and is 400 + lbs he is a massive heart attack just ticking away waiting to go off. Sure he's got a lot of muscle, but he's carrying monsterous amounts of fat too ... 400 + lbs @ 30% bodyfat is disasterous. Each to their own I guess though.
    Well personally I think that powerlifting/strongman is a whole lot healthier than competitive bodybuilding. Glenn Ross is an extreme case but if you see most strongmen they carry a healthy amount of fat. Starving yourself and de-hydrating yourself just for the sake of winning a competition is far more dangerous imo. Take a look at what the doctors say - they say that just before a competition a bodybuilder is in quite a dangerous state. Many have died of de-hydration/heart failure and nobody will agree that contest dieting is good for you. Also - for the human body to lose so much water/weight in such a dramatic way it can't be good. Then there's the juice - which the strongment take too. After all is said and done though, an off season bodybuilder is just as healthy as a strongman - maybe even more so as they probably eat less fat in general.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn crazy transformation
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew