Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arms

I blew up my arms today. I worked out at a different gym (than usual) today and the scale there read 202 lbs. I think it might be a tad bit heavy, but I'll take it!

Anyways, I can tell that my strength is continuing to go up... I didn't do any staple movements that I did last week with arms, but next time I will and I'll definitely try to push the envelope.

I'm really enjoying the effects that the diesel test/trib test and Ether are having on me. The pumps are GREAT, strength is increasing, and libido is . The ether clumps up pretty bad if you don't keep it refridgerated, so you just gotta grind it with the scooper till it's powder again. And it mixes just okay... actually what I do is mix it in only about 2 oz. of water, shoot it then put in another few ounces and shoot that down as well (to get the reminents). The taste is bearable, but I definitely don't look forward to that aspect of this supplement.
    www.myspace.com/tonyvitale

cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tviceman
    And it mixes just okay... actually what I do is mix it in only about 2 oz. of water, shoot it then put in another few ounces and shoot that down as well (to get the reminents). The taste is bearable, but I definitely don't look forward to that aspect of this supplement.
    Hey tviceman - what's up? Regarding the taste, I've found that using 8 oz of fruit punch powerade does the trick for me. It also has some simple carbs in it and I add about 3 or 4g of glutamine to the mix as well. I started doing this when I finally read through ALL of the directions and towards the bottom, Chuck says that on workout days, you could throw in some carbs and glutamine for added benefit........Works for me........Just my $.02

Peace.
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of
    strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."
    - Vincent T. Lombardi

cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I have had constant hard-ons.
    Quite the opposite effects you got from LG. That's awesome-the girls must appreciate that benefit too!!
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of
    strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."
    - Vincent T. Lombardi

tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cajunbam
    Hey tviceman - what's up? Regarding the taste, I've found that using 8 oz of fruit punch powerade does the trick for me. It also has some simple carbs in it and I add about 3 or 4g of glutamine to the mix as well. I started doing this when I finally read through ALL of the directions and towards the bottom, Chuck says that on workout days, you could throw in some carbs and glutamine for added benefit........Works for me........Just my $.02

Peace.
    Thanks; will try it out.

Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah where the hell have you been? Still lifting hard?
    Well i went back home for winter break and i had no computer and the first few weeks of this semester have been hell, i can't remember the last time i tried to learn this much lol But yeah man i'm definately hitting the weights full force again and hoping to make some good gains after taking some time to rest. Hopefully the stress from school doesn't hold me back.
    Looks like you've been coming along nicely though, congrats on the gains so far. The stack your on seems pretty effective, how would you compare it to the BSN mass stack you ran awhile back? Just curious since i used the same BSN stack twice now and am looking to maybe change it up some with a few new supps...
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Boxer757/
    1.Diet
    2.Exercise
    3.Sleep
    4.Staple-supplements
    5.Fancy-schmancy supplements

Originally Posted by Boxer757
    Well i went back home for winter break and i had no computer and the first few weeks of this semester have been hell, i can't remember the last time i tried to learn this much lol But yeah man i'm definately hitting the weights full force again and hoping to make some good gains after taking some time to rest. Hopefully the stress from school doesn't hold me back.
    Looks like you've been coming along nicely though, congrats on the gains so far. The stack your on seems pretty effective, how would you compare it to the BSN mass stack you ran awhile back? Just curious since i used the same BSN stack twice now and am looking to maybe change it up some with a few new supps...
    I don't know that's a tough comparison. All I know is that I'll use Diesel test several times a year from here on out.

Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

I don't know that's a tough comparison. All I know is that I'll use Diesel test several times a year from here on out.
    Alright cool, thanks, I've been considering a product like that so maybe i'll give it a try.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Boxer757/
    1.Diet
    2.Exercise
    3.Sleep
    4.Staple-supplements
    5.Fancy-schmancy supplements

delts/traps

Today's weight was just ever so slightly under 200 lbs. on the normal scale I use.

I worked my shoulders/traps today. And, as what has become common, had excellent pumps and strength. I *wanted* to just do military presses stand alone as a first movement, but my workout partner insisted on superseting presses with lateral raises. While the latter method is definitely more taxing, I just wanted to go as heavy as possible today to see how I could do. Oh well... I'll do that next week. However, I still liked today's strength:

military presses superset with lateral raises:
    (after warm-up sets)

military presses: 85 lb. dumbbells x 10 reps
    lateral raises: 30 lb. dumbbells x 10 reps

military presses: 100 lb. dumbbells x 8 reps (slight nudge needed on last rep)
    lateral raises: 30 lb. dumbbells x 10 reps

military presses: 100 lb. dumbbells x 8 reps (spot needed on last two reps)
    lateral raises: 30 lb. dumbbells x 8 reps

I finished off my shoulders with machine front presses, then a superset of machine lateral raises and reverse flies. I did 5 sets of barbell shrugs for traps....

Today was a good workout, but I felt like crap all day long before I got into the gym... I felt tired, bloated, fat, worn out, and ugly but the first four symptoms subdued when I got into the gym. I will not workout saturday and sunday, and monday I'm starting a new six day split (6 on, 1 off) to better target my legs and abs.

Top_Shape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, I wish I was pressing 100 lb. dumbbells right now.
    Keep up the good work!
    *Top_Shape is not actually in top shape.

Originally Posted by Top_Shape
    Damn, I wish I was pressing 100 lb. dumbbells right now.
    Keep up the good work!
    LOL my body is weird. I'm really strong with shoulders, so-so with chest, biceps are weak as hell, back is super strong but lacks thickness, legs are average, calves are gigantic and I hardly ever work them out.... I don't know. Next week when I do shoulders and I'm doing military presses stand alone because I really want to see how much weight I can put up.

I love working out shoulders.

Now that my bloodwork has been done and I've given a thorough evaluation of nos ether and the diesel test/trib test stack, I think I'm going to end this log. My final weigh in today was once again ever so slightly below 200... but I was actually surprised it wasn't less because I haven't been eating as much in the last few days due to a perpetual bloated feeling I've had.

Diesel test is FOR REAL, and ether gives great pumps!!!

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now that my bloodwork has been done and I've given a thorough evaluation of nos ether and the diesel test/trib test stack, I think I'm going to end this log. My final weigh in today was once again ever so slightly below 200... but I was actually surprised it wasn't less because I haven't been eating as much in the last few days due to a perpetual bloated feeling I've had.

Diesel test is FOR REAL, and ether gives great pumps!!!
    glad you liked the products and you think your money was well spent.

email me at getdiesel@verizon.net and i will hook you up with the free bottle of DIESEL TEST and Ready4War I promise to give anyone after their post blood work on DIESEL TEST.