Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Best Overall Glutamine Product?

If you had to pick just ONE glutamine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take glutamine, if glutamine works, or why some glutamines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite glutamine product and give your detailed reason.)

ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like Prolabs Pure Glutamine Powder, its helped minimize muscle loss during my recent cutting phase. I used to use AST glutamine but Prolab is like $10 cheaper and works the same.

chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chair has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Because of the fact that I have only used one glutamine product, I would have to say AST's micronized glutamine.
    "I never think of the future; it comes soon enough." -Albert

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I used NHF (canadian brand) glutamine. and It worked well.
    I tried Moonherb (another local brand) and it worked well.
    Then I tried Interactive Glutamine Stack, it worked I guess but it tastes like poo.
    The only difference between glutamines is if they're peptides or pure L-Glutamine.
    Pure L-Glutamine has no taste and is easily mixed with water and ready to take.
    Glutamine peptide, comes from hydrolyzed wheat and it does not mix with water well.
    whatever you do, make sure you mix it with something else not water, to take the taste away.

plus, when you take glutamine, you'll notice a decrease in your night sleep. However, you wake up fresh and ready which is good.

In general, I believe Glutamine does help in recovery.
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Registered User SUPERMANSTANLEY's Avatar
    SUPERMANSTANLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Prolabs glutamine!!
    SUPERMAN

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    because i've only used 1 glutimine product, i'd have to go with twinlabs glutimine, although from what i hear prolabs is better, i will be using prolab next time.

-cj

laulau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Twinlabs and Prolabs always have quality products. I'm using Iron-Tek Glutamine and have no complaints.

Turbonod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Twinlabs glutamine fuel powder. I got 3 big ass tubs for $30!!

buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I trust AST Sports Science because they haven't ever let me down. Use there micronized glutamine.
    Bench Press: 260 X 5
    Squat: 275 X 5
    Military Press: 160 X 5
    Weight: 212 lbs
    Training Week: 1 (restarted)
    -
    Neck: 19.5"
    Chest: 48"
    Arms: 15.5" (needs improvement)
    Thighs: 24"
    (All these measurements are when flexing btw)
    -
    04/24/03

Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

I like Prolab. its cheap and alot!
    How Can I sign my name here? It says signature...

tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I prefer Jarrow...

They make an excellent pharmaceutical grade glutamine powder that is of reasonable cost. I have had excellent results from everything I have purchased from this company.

-The Tofu Guru-
    Last edited by 97LT1; 12-08-2002 at 06:44 AM.

spideydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MOlecular's
    Quick and Powerful

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dymatize micronized.

No chalky taste. I've tried others, and this brand is the smoothest mixing.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

patrolling the universe snakeman's Avatar
    snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dymatize. mixes well and no bad taste. it is tasteless. and very reasonably priced.

I still say Molecular!
    Quick and Powerful

kyron52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have only used kilo's glutamine peptides I have had excellent recovery so that gets my vote for now
    Do it for the chicks!!!

Spicylady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you seen that new one GLU FM? It looks pretty good.

Hounddog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who makes Glu FM?
    "The Hounddog"

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    syntrax

-cj

MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When a doctor gives l-glutamine to car accident victims and other badly wounded people, is it from a specific manufacturer?
    Rest? I'll rest when I'm dead. Right now I want to get ****ing strong. - Louie Simmons

Evangelical Agnostic CerealKiller's Avatar
    CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by buffthestuffCP
    I trust AST Sports Science because they haven't ever let me down. Use there micronized glutamine.
    I'll second that.

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ice by Xtreme Formulations. Pretty exspensive,but its of the highest quality.

When will Syntrax have their new glutamine out? Is it something innovative about it?
    Quick and Powerful

B.F.T. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dymatize isn't bad, molecular nutritions stuff is good too

c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'll say eas. Does anybody experience a funny taste with glutamine.

Originally posted by spideydude
    When will Syntrax have their new glutamine out? Is it something innovative about it?
    they claim several weeks. the new glutamine will be like moleculars and very cost effective. they will be putting out another glutimine product later which they claim will "revolutionize the indistry"

-cj

BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Best Overall Glutamine Product?

Originally posted by admin
    If you had to pick just ONE glutamine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take glutamine, if glutamine works, or why some glutamines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite glutamine product and give your detailed reason.)
    id imagine they are pretty much all the same

MASSIVERJV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glutamine + Creatine = Get Huge

great 2 punch combination.
    "If you ever make a movie about Arnold Schwarzenegger, you'll be laughed off 42nd Street." - Romulus Linney
    "Be a thinker, not a stinker." - Apollo Creed

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

I've tried Dymatize (my brand!!) and AR Nutritions. AR Nutritions mixed damn well, tasteless, and just as good as Dymatizes'. Only factor is it's cheaper, so my bump goes to AR Nutrition.
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

Pumpmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just got a new magazine and Syntrax has a new one out. It is called GLU FM. It says it is fermented.
    It's the pump that counts!