Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Tomlinson21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC Brand??

Anyone recommend the GNC glutamine? unfortunately i live in the Philippines where GNC is our only health store. I've seen alot of posts bash GNC too thats why i'm asking.. .thanks

Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Jimmy_magix
    I cant believe so many people still think glutamine works!

Dude are u serious?

what kind of glutamine u been taking?

they prbly gave u powdered sugar..........lol

ofcourse it work

Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jrzymuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i take 10 grams of glutamine after every Cardio and Weight training workout.

stats

229lbs.
    5'11
    19 inch arms.......nough said.......lol

CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Glutamine NOS by Met-RX. 10 grams of Glutamine per 2 little thimble size scoopers full plus 1.5 grams of Arginine. (NO2 is derived from 1.7 grams)
    The Complacency Of Fools Shall Destroy Them

David-123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take ultimate cancer Glutamine. its really cheap.

Vasquez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AST GL3 Gltamine all the way, has a bit of a sodium-ish smell but does the trick and at a decent price.
    Those in the know shape em like a bow

XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

your bench

Originally posted by Turbonod
    Twinlabs glutamine fuel powder. I got 3 big ass tubs for $30!!
    there is no why u can bench 260 5 times my man..
    SteVeN█♣█
    6"2
    Every one wants to be a bodyBuilder but dont dont wanna lift no heavy ass weight..

ShockerX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I added GNC Mega Glutamine after three months of not having increase in strength(not mass). In a couple of weeks my max increased from 180 to 210(i'm a student in high school).

I haven't tried any other Glutamine products so I can't say that it's the best.

And it doesn't mix very well, but tastes good(cherry)

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)

L-glutamine from EAS

When im gonna order supplements again im gonna go for L-glutamine from EAS along with my Phos****en HP. I find EAS products overall very decent and i know i can trust em!:Þ
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

cupcakez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey, the one used in hospital is a non-synthetic glutamine (natural). You can get it from ultimate nutrition, i beleive its called glutapure. i believe they are the one of the only companies with a natuaral glutamine. they also make a german creatine, just like the prolab stuff (patented)

watch out for interactives glutamine stack, grossest **** ever. it even tastes bad.

TonyMontana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BustaReims
    The pills contain around 1g for a full serving - the pills are essentially worthless. The recommened serving of Glutamine is 5g about 30mins before your workout and 5g before bed. I don't think someone your age should be taking it, though - since what it does is free bound skeletal muscle and aid in the increase of the body's testosterone level. At your age your body is still pumping with a good level of test, and not a wise idea to be altering the state at your age.

If you really want to grow, stick to the basics - consume1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight everyday.

Afterall, people like Dave Draper did not have this stuff around and they were gigantic
    Is that true that it ups ur testosterone level? I am taking EAS l glutamine and I'm 17 years old, 18 in a few months (October) and the bottle didnt say anything about testosterone... I mean all glutamine is is a type of amino acid.... and amino acids make up proteins... Although testosterone is a type of protein I really dont see any correlation between a certain amino acid and testosterone... Im no expert tho, so give me some help pls!

(I'm taking a powder not pills)
    "Far better to dare might things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat"

mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    testosterone is a hormone...not a protien. taking glutamine can help boost your GH levels but not much.
    my way cool journal that nobody reads. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3374297#post3374297

waist size
    7/16=37
    8/13=35
    12/20=32

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)

x_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jedi Master

um.....Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i agree with jedi master. it makes total sense...1...why didnt i think of that. jk dumbass, the force is not with you and i am not your father. even your father doesnt admit to being your father.
    my way cool journal that nobody reads. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3374297#post3374297

waist size
    7/16=37
    8/13=35
    12/20=32

Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've only been using IDS so far...Can't really compare it to anything else since I haven't tried....Any objections to IDS?
    Oh by the way, I'm new here....sooo...Just wanted to say "Hi" to all my fellow gym rats..

hello mr caveman.

waist size
    7/16=37
    8/13=35
    12/20=32

FKN Fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using house brand glutamine at my local healthfood store. Don't they all come from the same source? I'm sure there is only a hanful of actual glutamine labs that produce it and sell it to raw material suppliers. Unless you are getting Glutamine USP, I would imagine they are all the same.

PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) PETER-LEE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say universal glutamine is the best 4 me
    FULLBLOWN-LEE

Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000) Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000) Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000) Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000) Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000) Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000) Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000) Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000) Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000) Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000) Berserker-Power is just really nice. (+1000)
    AST GL3-Glutamine... Dont trust any other companies and had nothing but amazing results from this product
    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"

Fryed Chykenz for lyfe: mcxk

A|X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

Picked up some ON glut the other day..
    pricey for my taste.
    didnt have the regular stuff i normally get.

ScottS74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Prolabs Pure Glutamine Powder

yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100) yoda69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    FKN Fast- You're right. Most glutamine comes out of China. It's basically who's label you like best.

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

i used glutamine for up than 3 years, every day 10-20 gr, ast gl3, and now after i abolished it since 2003 i can say that nothing is changed in my body, so i was just losing my money because glutamine is simply uneffective and useless for anticatabolic purpose for athletes.... its usefulness is referred only to ill people ... training, the most intensive too, is not comparable to illness..
    i just found that when i have a bacterical sore throat, using 20 gr of glutamine i can stop it in 1 day... no other results from it
    so save your money guys

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well i wanna add that it could be helpfull in particularly stressed periods, when nutrition and life habits are not at their best,but if your life are perfectly going without particularly gravous stressors and you are eating perfect, well gluta is useles

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you must buy Glutamine get the Primaforce brand.http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/glut.html
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Garyboy
    Ice by Xtreme Formulations. Pretty exspensive,but its of the highest quality.

I use Ice and it's worth the $$$.