Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rugbyfanfla View Post
    Hello new to this site and glad to see other's who follow in the footsteps of the Great I Am ! Christ be with you all.

(I'm probably the only Orthodox Christian in the thread......anyone else ?)
    I'm a convert in progress to orthodoxy if that counts
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000) yushhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well.

I don't know if any of you lift for this reason, but one of my biggest motivators is basically temple upkeap. The bible says that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. God has blessed us with so much even though we don't deserve any of it. For that, I think the least I can do is keep the worldly body He has given me in prime condition.

It's so easy to lose focus on God in a sport like body building because its entirely focused on looks, but as long as we're doing it for the right reasons, all for His glory, I'm pretty sure the Big Guy will bless us. He knows the desires of our hearts.

God bless!!

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have a good Sunday guys! Keep god first.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had a rough week. A friend of mine, his daughter who is 17, died in a car crash this week, and found out today at church, that the head pastor died last night. He was a like grandfather to me.

Please keep these people & their families in your prayers and thoughts. Life is so fragile. Make every moment count, and don't forget to tell those whom you care about, that you do. You just never know when your last moments on earth will be.

This song I thought fits my thoughts right now...
    I'm just so sad...these people were great people. They will be missed. <3

JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry to hear the news WEG. Too many teenagers lose there lives in car crashes - I had two friends at school die in separate accidents, and an accident at our local junction a year or so ago that claimed the lives of two boys is still affecting the community, so your friend will need lots of prayer and support.

Once the shock and sadness at the death of your Pastor have lessened you will be able to remember him with fondness for all the positive things he did for you and your church, and celebrate his life. I'll keep you and your friend in my prayers.
    Joe Lytham

- Cutting slowly

5x5 1RM lbs current/(start) - Squat 267 (80), Bench 198 (70), D/Lift 310 (140)

soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yushhh View Post

I don't know if any of you lift for this reason, but one of my biggest motivators is basically temple upkeap. The bible says that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. God has blessed us with so much even though we don't deserve any of it. For that, I think the least I can do is keep the worldly body He has given me in prime condition.

It's so easy to lose focus on God in a sport like body building because its entirely focused on looks, but as long as we're doing it for the right reasons, all for His glory, I'm pretty sure the Big Guy will bless us. He knows the desires of our hearts.

God bless!!
    Agreed. There are a lot of people on this forum that need to hear about Jesus. We need to be "salt and light" where we are at. This website is a good place to be the "salt and light."
    Bodybuilding Is The Closest Thing We Have To The Fountain Of Youth. Lee Labrada

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh Joe! You really comforted me with this. Thank you. You are a good man; I hope life has been treating you well. Such a strange set of deaths from someone so very young to someone elderly.
    Death is hard but it's not the "end of the story" I know. I've missed this thread. <3

Originally Posted by JoeLytham View Post
    Sorry to hear the news WEG. Too many teenagers lose there lives in car crashes - I had two friends at school die in separate accidents, and an accident at our local junction a year or so ago that claimed the lives of two boys is still affecting the community, so your friend will need lots of prayer and support.

Once the shock and sadness at the death of your Pastor have lessened you will be able to remember him with fondness for all the positive things he did for you and your church, and celebrate his life. I'll keep you and your friend in my prayers.

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Had a rough week. A friend of mine, his daughter who is 17, died in a car crash this week, and found out today at church, that the head pastor died last night. He was a like grandfather to me.

Please keep these people & their families in your prayers and thoughts. Life is so fragile. Make every moment count, and don't forget to tell those whom you care about, that you do. You just never know when your last moments on earth will be.

Just remember that it will get better from here. Those people are probably home with Jesus. Its more of a celebration then sadness.

Thank you CW, that means a lot and I have tears in my eyes. I am sad over the losses I've had over the past few months...such good ppl gone too soon.

And just sad and sadly shocked by someone who used to be a friend's conduct. Take care everyone. Keep your faith strong and your eyes on God. This world will lie to you, hurt you, lie about u, etc...but with God, you can make it through.

Hugs

rickyng is just really nice. (+1000) rickyng is just really nice. (+1000) rickyng is just really nice. (+1000) rickyng is just really nice. (+1000) rickyng is just really nice. (+1000) rickyng is just really nice. (+1000) rickyng is just really nice. (+1000) rickyng is just really nice. (+1000) rickyng is just really nice. (+1000) rickyng is just really nice. (+1000) rickyng is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yushhh View Post

God bless!!
    Good point!
    In this imperfect world, it is impossible for anyone to attain perfect health. When you get sick, it may be the result, not of negligence on your part, but of inherent human frailty. Therefore, do not let health concerns, or anything else, cause you undue stress and anxiety. “Who of you by being anxious can add a cubit to his life span?” asked Jesus. (Luke 12:25) Instead, simply try to avoid things that needlessly shorten life and impair its quality. Doing so can help you to enjoy the best health possible until that day in God’s new world when “no resident will say: ‘I am sick.’”—Isaiah 33:24.

Sauce

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post

Prayers going out Wegs... A friend of mines 21 yo niece went Home early July 4 with what she called the worst headache she ever had and is now sleeping with the angels. Prayers to my friend and her family as well please

JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000) JoeLytham is just really nice. (+1000)
    Prayers to you too DTM, and to the girl's family. Heartbreaking.
    Joe Lytham

- Cutting slowly

soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From Jesus is Calling yesterday:

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Sharon, very sorry to hear about your sudden losses. I will pray so that you can heal in due course. Take care.

isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) isotopes2101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh...did not know this group exists....hello brothers and sisters in Christ.

painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys, awesome to see christians on here!

badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) badgiles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started transforming my body back in February. So far I have lost close to 60 lbs. I never could make myself get into better shape until I asked God for help. After many days of prayer I found myself in the gym 5 days a week and eating a healthy diet. For this I owe it all to God!! He gives me the strength to make it through my workouts and to continue this lifestyle change. But sometimes I often find myself on this website or watching diet videos on youtube rather than spending personal time with God. Remember to keep God #1 in our lives!! God Bless you all
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by badgiles View Post
    I started transforming my body back in February. So far I have lost close to 60 lbs. I never could make myself get into better shape until I asked God for help. After many days of prayer I found myself in the gym 5 days a week and eating a healthy diet. For this I owe it all to God!! He gives me the strength to make it through my workouts and to continue this lifestyle change. But sometimes I often find myself on this website or watching diet videos on youtube rather than spending personal time with God. Remember to keep God #1 in our lives!! God Bless you all
    Good job bro. Well done. Khristós Anésti!
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Originally Posted by badgiles View Post
    Amen bro'! Like the Bible verse - may get it on a T-shirt for wearing in the gym.
    Joe Lytham

- Cutting slowly

LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyNorway will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hooray!

So glad to see there's some more Jesus followers out there!
    Keep fighting the good fight for the Kingdom and at the gym

Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He is where my strength comes from. He is in control. I almost died 12 months ago almost to this day. Jesus saves. Now I am in the best shape of my life at almost 45 yrs of age.

Hope everyone's having a good Sunday and spending it with christ, I definitely know I need to work on that. Have a blessed day.

farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farsikal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Greetings everyone!!

I've been sifting through the forums, deciding where to to make my first post ... I think I'll do it here! I'm a 46 year old guy from Gainesville, FL. Not new to bodybuilding, but getting a bit more into it again lately. This website was the first I found when googling for bodybuilding discussion forums.

I am not a saintly type of Christian; quite the contrary! I drink, I curse, I have a rather loose hold on my temper ... I am without a doubt God's most disobedient and undeserving slave. I sometimes marvel at my own audacity to dare call myself a Christian at all. But I KNOW that I am a sinner, and I know that JESUS CHRIST is the only thing standing between me and the gates of Hell. Without Him I am lost.

So a Christian I am, and a Christian I will remain, as long as Christ will have me!

Thanks for having me, and God bless you all!

If you have a wife I recommend you watching this one. I sent this to her and I just cried. This is me. She truly "completes me."

Last edited by soccerdad5; 08-10-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Is there a link missing here?
    Joe Lytham

- Cutting slowly

bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjlkt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is an awesome thread/group to find! I love this:

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you...Therefore honor God with your bodies." 1 Cor 6:19-20

I sometimes find myself frustrated when people say that bodybuilding/physique building/focusing on fitness is a mark of "vanity"...that I shouldn't be so concerned with my body. But this is the body God gave me; I was blessed with natural athleticism, and if I'm being a good steward, shouldn't I invest in it? Should I bury it under ground? (Matthew 24:14-30) Or should I build it up and make it a glorious temple that reflects the glory of the Spirit inside?

Glad to meet like-minded people around here. Like some other people have commented , my faith hasn't been where it should be lately, but I'm working on that...going back to church and surrounding myself with more believers. This group will help with that, I hope!

hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50) hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50) hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50) hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50) hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50) hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50) hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50) hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50) hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50) hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50) hart1em will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like this group. I grew up in a Christian home. Good to see people into body building or living fit and living for god!

jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbrimm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I lift for God

Originally Posted by tiedomi511 View Post
    I know that I give all my ability to lift to God first and foremost, and am just wondering who else out there are Christian's lifting for the glory of God?
    I am a pastor, a devout Christian who understands evangelism. We are given talents, gifts, and abilities to use for the glory of God. Those of us who have a passion for lifting, and are passionate about glorifying God, know that our time in the gym is amazing for evangelizing. I talk to people daily about God while we are in the gym, some of whom do not attend church. When we get bigger and compete, we are elevated to a platform to better spread the word of God.
    Being a body builder is not a self indulgent activity for all. For some, yes.
    God gave us our bodies, we should cherish them.
    Do not listen to nay sayers who want to bash and call a Christian Bodybuilder self indulgent. As a pastor I can say in all honesty that it is not the case. Look at the Power Team and Team Extreme. Perfect examples!

nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I truly believe that our body is a temple thus we are to glorify God by taking good care of it. Whatever we take inside our body reflects how responsible we are in making sure that we do not offend God. I have been lifting clean making sure not to abuse my body inside and outside the gym. Though shortcomings are always present, I always try to renew myself the best way that I could. Glory be to God!
    NaturalfreakcY
    Lifetime natural lifter

"Here to learn a thing or two with my fellow iron brothers.. No trolling or any other puny stuff.."

I don't sleep to dream, I sleep to build stamina"

DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I came across this video recently and it's a great reminder not to hurt our fellow bro's/sis especially when they're down or fallen into sin.

If we're to be the hands of the Lord while here on earth to pull people out of darkness why do we use the blade of judgement and cut them off so pridefully?

Plays frisbee with 45's.

★US Air Force Veterans Crew★

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast