zkid002

Power Crunch Bars By Bionutritonal-Review

Power Crunch Bars By BioNutrional

Ill first start off by telling you, I bought this bar expecting not much at all. I thought it would be a mediocre wafer bar, that offered a decent protein source, as a snack. Boy, was I a bit wrong...
    It tastes DELICIOUS, and has a very unique flavor. Every flavor ive tried, tastes exactly the way decsribed!..Ive tried Peanut Butter Fudge, Wild Berry Creme, and Cookies N Creme.

Taste-9.5/10!
    -Wow, for a wafer bar, this bar has a ridiculous taste.
    When they say "Creme", they aint lyin!...Every flavor has a nice creamy hint to it, and adds to the flavor. I thought wild berry creme would be a fruity odd bar, but let me tell you, it was my FAVORITE ONE!..Perfect blend of berry, and creme, and the PB ones, tastes delicious, nice and smooth, and a nice crunch with the wafers.

Ingredients-8/10!- The Protein source is very good, whey protein isolate, and no hydrogenated oils. But the only thing is, id like to see less fat in the bar. Theres almost as much fat in each bar as there is protein!...Well, its a snack bar anyways, so I wouldnt stress too much about the macros of it.

Price-9/10- Bought em pretty cheap at a nutrition store, depends where you buy them, but theyre price range is usually decent for a snack bar with quality protein, and non-dominant crappy ingredients.

Great Protein bar, amazing taste, and solid ingredients.
    If your looking to fit in some calories, and this falls in range, go for it. Not too bad, I wasnt expecting much.
    Hope you enjoyed.

Review By:Zkid002

zkid002
    BuMp

MortalKombat2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely agree with you on the taste. They're very good!
    That said, there's plenty of fat in these, so there is absolutely no reason for them to taste bad. They taste almost like a Nutty Bar...maybe even better! So, I would only give it about a 3 out of 10 on nutritional value. If something has 12g of fat, I expect it to have about 24-25g of protein. With only 13g of protein though, this is nothing more than a snack really.

vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is a protein bar that most never heard of or tasted but it's unlike most heavy 30gr. protein bars like Detour. This is a Kit Kat like bar that actually melts in your mouth. Not a HIGH protein bar but a very unique and awesome tasting bar.

VJ

MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just bought these and they are awesome.

Registered User DeathtoToasters's Avatar
    DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have at least one a day! Great for as a keto snack!

Whey Protein User djshortsleeve's Avatar
    djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People are too afraid of some fat.
    RIP raprazant
    RIP AnthonyGoldsGym
    RIP Matt Cook AKA StephenHawking
    RIP C. Griswald

ASOT crew, AA/Sober crew, Misc Cigar crew

Positivity is liberty.

notmike5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Who's still noshing these delightful fat cakes in 2019?