jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Detoxification Kits? (WHICH ONE TO TAKE? HELP!)

Alright I want to do a body cleansing because I have read that the toxins and worms inside you dont allow your body to get the nutrients from the foods you eat like meat and what not. I found 3 Kits on BB.com but I really have no idea which one to choose or where to even start. I've been reading up on cleansing but its all running together and im getting frustrated. Can some one please help explain the detox steps I need to take and recommend one of these kits. Thanx in advance

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/et/whole.html - Enzymatic Therapy Whole Body Cleanse, 1 Kit (3 Bottles)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nat/uc.html - Nature's Secret Ultimate Cleanse, 2 Bottle Kit
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nat/fast.html - Nature's Secret Ultimate Fasting Cleanse, 5-Day Program
    Motivational Quotes:
    "You dont fail if you fall...you fail if you don't get back up"
    "The road to success is always under construction"

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    um...... worms?

dunno man.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you dead set on this?

Personally i would just grab some K-R-ALA and other antioxidants and increasing your fibre as well.

But if your set on this, i really cant help you. What i would do is find a reliable site (ie, one that isn't selling a product) and see what makes a kit good, better, or best and decide from there.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

juice fast instead

if you really want to do a detox, instead of spending $ on those kits, try going on a juice fast for a few days, its alot cheaper and healthier. do a search on google for juice fasts and all types of programs will come up.

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Rachel_n_SD
    if you really want to do a detox, instead of spending $ on those kits, try going on a juice fast for a few days, its alot cheaper and healthier. do a search on google for juice fasts and all types of programs will come up.

exactly.

directions from my old nutrition teacher, (dr. sol):

go to an organic store and buy about 10 lbs of apples. juice them all and it should make about 1 gallon of juice. for one day, try to consume that entire gallon, along with some distilled water when needed.

and their you go, fairly cheap, and should do the job.

jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyjck5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shutup
    um...... worms?

dunno man.
    Yea some dude told me that ****. Not real worm something like tape worms or something

Thanks for the advice guys.
    Motivational Quotes:

Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Everyone does have parasites and fungus unless you cleaned yourself out of them.Definitly go with Dr.natura.com get the whole program and do for at least a month.Expensive but WELL worth the money!!!!

XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can get an internal cleanse formula at a supp store...should have a fiber blend and a herb blend.
    One rep..right through the ceiling!

user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go for it man, detoxing is so great for you
    Just make sure you do things in the right order, you can't just randomly start detoxing various organs or you might keep a lot of the crap inside of you (which kills the purpose)

First step is always a colon cleanse
    Second is parasite (which can be done at the same time) and/or candida cleanse
    Third is liver and/or kidneys
    Fourth is lymph and/or skin

For the colon cleanse just get oxy-powder, trust me nothing else even comes close... this thing could literally take a few pounds off of ya. It releases oxygen too which means it replenishes the environment for your good bacteria
    For the parasite cleanse Paragone is really popular, Parastroy is cheaper and works just as good
    That's all I do, I don't do the other organs

Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=RL428]Go for it man, detoxing is so great for you
    Just make sure you do things in the right order, you can't just randomly start detoxing various organs or you might keep a lot of the crap inside of you (which kills the purpose)

First step is always a colon cleanse
    Second is parasite (which can be done at the same time) and/or candida cleanse
    Third is liver and/or kidneys
    Fourth is lymph and/or skin

For the colon cleanse just get oxy-powder, trust me nothing else even comes close... this thing could literally take a few pounds off of ya. It releases oxygen too which means it replenishes the environment for your good bacteria
    For the parasite cleanse Paragone is really popular, Parastroy is cheaper and works just as good

Excellent post!Or read the book by Kevin Trudeau called Natural cures they dont want you to know about.Kevin explains ways of cleansing for optimal health!Definitly a must read if you want to prevent or cure disease for you and your family!Good Luck and keep us posted my friend!

richer44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Detox Kits

I good start would be CleanseSmart by RenewLife. This will assist your body's overall elimination system. Be sure to keep up your fiber and efa consumption also.

Thanks you guys for tha advice
    Motivational Quotes:

AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard of this stuff called "Colon Blow". Supposedly you fast for about a day (water only) and take this colon blow stuff. About 20-24 hours into it you blow a massive "rope like" (think big ship holding ropes) fecal bomb out your rectum that can weigh upwards of 12lbs. It's all the built up stuff on your colon walls. I'm not even kidding you, not even a bit. I'm afraid to try it, since I can't really afford the plumbing repairs that a 12lb shat would necessitate.

Regards,
    Abrams
    Oh-oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
    what so proudly we hailed, at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, or the ramparts we watched,
    were so gallantly streaming.

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
    gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there.

Oh-oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
    O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?

kingpin0625 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingpin0625 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AbramsM1
    I heard of this stuff called "Colon Blow". Supposedly you fast for about a day (water only) and take this colon blow stuff. About 20-24 hours into it you blow a massive "rope like" (think big ship holding ropes) fecal bomb out your rectum that can weigh upwards of 12lbs. It's all the built up stuff on your colon walls. I'm not even kidding you, not even a bit. I'm afraid to try it, since I can't really afford the plumbing repairs that a 12lb shat would necessitate.

Regards,
    Abrams
    LOL...that was the funniest thing i've read in a while

ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Regards,
    Abrams
    Hahaha same here, that's great stuff. Nice vocabulary too!

slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Regards,
    Abrams
    hahahahahaha

that was so funny, that would be disgusting. hahahaha a 12 lb shat ahahahaha

rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AbramsM1 View Post

Regards,
    Abrams
    Wow hahaha this sounds hilarious. Whats the link to this site?????????????