Crayzee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Wondering about supplement interactions and timing

Hi, I am 23 years old, male, 170 lbs, 6'1'', and have been working out for a few years but have very little supplement experience. My goal now is to gain muscle mass and strength without gaining fat. I have a list of things I am taking, all of which I just started in December:

With Breakfast: Flax Oil, Multi-vitamin, Green Tea Extract (all together)
    Before workout: Fizogen Mass Cycle (has Creatine Ethyl Ester, Glutamine, Insulin helper)
    After workout: Muscletech Nitro-Tech (whey protein isolate mix)
    With Dinner: Twinlab Amino Fuel 1000

I'm wondering if there are any interactions between the supplements that are taken at the same time, and if the timing of these supplements is the most efficient.
    Is the flax oil going to coat my stomach and prohibit the vitamins and tea extract from being absorbed efficiently?
    I know the Mass Cycle says to use as post-workout, but if I'm using Nitro-Tech protein afterwards, is it better to use one before and after or should I take both directly post-workout?
    Also, should I continue the whole supplement schedule on days that I don't workout?

Thanks a lot for any response!

still wondering

anybody heard of interactions or inefficiencies?

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Crayzee
    Hi, I am 23 years old, male, 170 lbs, 6'1'', and have been working out for a few years but have very little supplement experience. My goal now is to gain muscle mass and strength without gaining fat. I have a list of things I am taking, all of which I just started in December:

Before workout: Fizogen Mass Cycle (has Creatine Ethyl Ester, Glutamine, Insulin helper)

I'm wondering if there are any interactions between the supplements that are taken at the same time, and if the timing of these supplements is the most efficient.
    Is the flax oil going to coat my stomach and prohibit the vitamins and tea extract from being absorbed efficiently?
    I know the Mass Cycle says to use as post-workout, but if I'm using Nitro-Tech protein afterwards, is it better to use one before and after or should I take both directly post-workout?
    Also, should I continue the whole supplement schedule on days that I don't workout?

see nothing wrong with interactions, in the future re-think purchasing fizogen and muscle-tech products.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

better take glutamine pre- and CEE post-workout.

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DocP. Do you recommend Glutamine supplementation ? Lots of conficting opinions and information .

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by B-baldy
    DocP. Do you recommend Glutamine supplementation ? Lots of conficting opinions and information .
    I can't give a clear recommendation on if to use Glutamin or not.
    I personally use it while on caloric deficit / cutting. It helps to ameliorate the negative effects of very stressful conditions (e.g. large caloric deficit + strong workout-routine or endurance training) on muscle-catabolism (breakdown) and immune-dysfunction.
    This guy is already using it, so I just recommended to separate it from the Creatine and the better time to take creatine is apparently post workout.

Question

Are Fizogen and Muscle-tech products just overpriced, or are they actually bad products that I should stop taking immediately? I notice a lot of hate towards them, but if money was no thing, are they still good products? Thanks a lot for responding.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are Fizogen and Muscle-tech products just overpriced, or are they actually bad products that I should stop taking immediately? I notice a lot of hate towards them, but if money was no thing, are they still good products? Thanks a lot for responding.
    no,no they arent dangerous or bad, just overpriced and overhyped. after you finish, look at other options.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.