Gymrhat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Name for my Personal Training business!!

I need some ideas for the name of my Personal Training business that Im starting.....

so far this is what I thought about...

1-Advanced Muscle Designs
    2-BluePrint Muscle
    3-BluePrint Muscle Designs....

The logo that Im thinking about is the Vitruvian man....a skinny man, with a musclular man...

Anymore ideas would be great...thanks!
    "The Men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed."

fitnessforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

biz ideas

Hi, How are you doing? I am well. My name is Elaine and I have my own PT business. A few places I went to look up names, was 1. the index listing available names in order to become incorporated (Fitness For You is a C-corp. btw), you go to a city or state county website for a listing

2. what domain names are available for advertising purposes? Luckily my domain name matches my business, but such is not the case for all businesses.

3. And 3 who is your target market? Mine is 90% female clients and weight loss/long-term maintainence clients. T/f I have geared my advertising, marketing, promo's etc. mainly toward women.

If you haven't written a business plan yet, please excuse me if I'm being ignorant. But, a business plan has been invaluable for me. My plan started at about 25 pages typed, single space, and is currently over 50 pages.

One more thing. Business cards, play with your name and make it stand out, but be professional. OKay, that's all I got for now, later. Good luck. And keep trying, especially during the weeks you are losing money. Elaine

Wink Biz ideas!

Thanks for the suggestions Elaine, it definitely helped me get back on the right track! Best of luck to you and your business!!
    "The Men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed."

azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gymrhat
    I need some ideas for the name of my Personal Training business that Im starting.....

so far this is what I thought about...

1-Advanced Muscle Designs
    2-BluePrint Muscle
    3-BluePrint Muscle Designs....

The logo that Im thinking about is the Vitruvian man....a skinny man, with a musclular man...

Anymore ideas would be great...thanks!

C0CKS R US

thanks azhardcore...but unfortunately you already patented that name!!! You probably trying to make up for something you lack!!!

Registered User DrivenToTransform's Avatar
    DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive had a hard time thinking of a name for mine as well.. i'd like it to sound really cool. but yet family oriented.. thats why i thought

"GET IT TIGHT" might not work LOL

"Beach Fit Boddies" was another one...

hmmm

czechm8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Advanced Muscle Designs sounds really sweet!

How about "Destination Muscle"?

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you are aiming for more male and/or bodybuilder types then something like
    Blueprint Muscle or Maximum Muscle might work. If you are aiming for female clients then something more like Forever Fit or Washboard Fitness could be good. If you are aiming for Co-Gender I'd try to find something without the words Muscle in it.

I like somehow incorporating Washboard into the name, makes you think of washboard abs of course.

Josh

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have thought of some

-Muscle Creation
    -Muscle Building Blocks
    -Muscle Creativity
    -Muscular Advantage

I have no idea what you are aiming for, so these can go to something.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Body Designs
    Works of Art
    BodyWorks

I am not to good at naming a business but hope these helped some.

Nadim 323Ci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nadim 323Ci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me know if you need business cards, I do professional design and print at very low rates.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    name of a gym down here in florida, not sure about copyright laws but good name anyway.

-steel mill-
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyIndianChik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lean Body Consulting

adammb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like the blueprint ideas, something presenting the body as a structure.

For personal training:
    Body Archtects
    Blueprint Body Sculpting

Is it co-gender, and are you planning on employing other trainers, or just yourself?
    Adam K
    'we shall either find a way, or make one'
    -Hannibal
    http://muscle-building.blogspot.com

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about...." Life Change " "Body by Design"

AlejandroQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    listen you do not wanna sound hardcore cause you will scare a lot of potential clients.
    i know those names sound cool but you need to go more mainstream.because most of your clients will be people who want to lose weight and do not care about muscle so much. im trainer and i know what im talking about.

you want to try a name that does not sound corny nor hardcore
    more fitness oriented

example:
    Custom fitness bodies
    Fit Bodies
    Fitness for Fun
    etc..
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson152.htm
    http://www.musclepapi.com
    http://www.alejandroq.com

" Quadz "
    " Forever Fit "
    " Fitness Vibes "