Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100) MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100) MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100) MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100) MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100) MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100) MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100) MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100) MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100) MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100) MIRKA is not very well liked. (-100)

Saw a customer punch a cashier in the face at Wendy's today

I live here in New York and I just felt I had to share this story with you. Today after my Hostel movie I go with my friend to Wendy's. This guy keeps shouting at the cashier for an extra cup of sauce or some kind of condiment. This teenage kid says that after the 2nd condiment, they charge 10 cents for a third. The guy gets outraged (some black guy with dreadlocks and a black cap), reaches behind the counter, and punches the boy right in the face. Boy falls to the floor, smacks his head against the juice machine, and the black guy runs right out the store without taking his food.

My question is: why? What makes people think they can walk up to a cashier (who work so damn hard, trust me, I work at Chipotle so I know how hard a job this is) and punch them in the face.

The manager ends up calling the police. Some of the guys friends are slamming the windows from the outside. Pretty much a scary moment.

Why? Do cashiers really deserve to be punched in the face like that? Call the customer service line at least sheesh. For $5.15 an hour, a punch in the face is terrible.

anonymous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anonymous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    and whatd you do?

they do it and get away with it cause people dont do **** about it

JuceMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JuceMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JuceMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JuceMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JuceMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JuceMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JuceMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The guy who punched the kid deserved to be boot ****ed by Shaq.

NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MIRKA
    The guy gets outraged (some black guy with dreadlocks and a black cap),
    Prepare to be hit with many

"why does he have to be black?"

"does hes black mean anything..hmm?"

"Why did you have to say hes black..im not implying anything..im just saying..why does he have to be black?"

LOL idk why but its gonna happen.

Registered User blood vs. water's Avatar
    blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

mother****er should have given him the extra cup of sauce or some other kind of condiment damnit.

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If people were not such pussies this stuff wouldn't happen much.

lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    umm...i work at a fast food joint. and there are drunk ppl i have to deal with at night. if i was the cashier i would beat the cr@p out of the guy and take his money.i don't really care if i get fired. respect is a thing that cannot be taken lightly.

It's Dark & Hell Is Hot MightyMouse1984's Avatar
    MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I live here in New York and I just felt I had to share this story with you. Today after my Hostel movie I go with my friend to Wendy's. This guy keeps shouting at the cashier for an extra cup of sauce or some kind of condiment. This teenage kid says that after the 2nd condiment, they charge 10 cents for a third. The guy gets outraged (some black guy with dreadlocks and a black cap), reaches behind the counter, and punches the boy right in the face. Boy falls to the floor, smacks his head against the juice machine, and the black guy runs right out the store without taking his food.

My question is: why? What makes people think they can walk up to a cashier (who work so damn hard, trust me, I work at Chipotle so I know how hard a job this is) and punch them in the face.

The manager ends up calling the police. Some of the guys friends are slamming the windows from the outside. Pretty much a scary moment.

Why? Do cashiers really deserve to be punched in the face like that? Call the customer service line at least sheesh. For $5.15 an hour, a punch in the face is terrible.
    1. He was prolly a drug dealer or gang banger
    2. Wendys is really bad for huuuuuugggggeeee gains
    "This Is The First Day...Of The Last Day" - NIN

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That was stupid of HIM
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, what a dickhead. Hopefully the cops find that guy and give him an extra dose of brutality.
    Hate me:
    Economic Left/Right: 8.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by my_whey
    If people were not such pussies this stuff wouldn't happen much.

Agreed. The cashier should have just let lose and fought the guy or at least try and restrain him. Also thread starter you and your friends (are you big? how old?) should have grabbed the guy or somethin.

Bulking Like a Mo'Fo Strong_Matt's Avatar
    Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hell_crusher
    umm...i work at a fast food joint. and there are drunk ppl i have to deal with at night. if i was the cashier i would beat the cr@p out of the guy and take his money.i don't really care if i get fired. respect is a thing that cannot be taken lightly.
    true

i mean, some people have no respect for people, at my work that guy would be bundled and the boss would stamp on his head, no one disrespects my work mates

edit: he was probably on drugs
    "Rudeness is the weak man's strength."

ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NickTheNomad

"Why did you have to say hes black..im not implying anything..im just saying..why does he have to be black?"

Well let me be the first. Of course of it's going to happen. Are you stupid? Not only did he tell you the guy was black but he even gave you a hairstyle. Not one other person was described by race or hairstyle. I would have wanted to know what the punk assed cashier looked like.
    "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fcuk a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

It's Dark & Hell Is Hot MightyMouse1984's Avatar
    MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyMouse1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xer0xed
    Wow, what a dickhead. Hopefully the cops find that guy and give him an extra dose of brutality.

hmmm black guy with dreads and a black cap?????
    Yeah he's gonna get laid out

*FYI I'm not racist just a REAList.
    "This Is The First Day...Of The Last Day" - NIN

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Whooo, Good thing you told me the ethnicity of this guy, Or I would have had no idea where this story was going...

Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NickTheNomad

Or the extreme: "It's how he was raise cause he's black so it's okay for him to act that way cause he has no choice" - ie. from the all the Tookie William threads.

anonymous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anonymous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    reminds me of what happened lastyear

sitting in the movies, theres maybe 5-6 16-18year olds tthrowing **** starting trouble yelling letting off party poppers n **** midmovie. Im there with my girlfriend everyone is annoyed looking and **** but not speaking i tell them to shut the **** up this was lastyear i was 19

they shutup for a few mins then they start throwing **** and keep moving closer and closer to us till they're directly behind us im gettin real firey then they start kickin my girls chair and one reached over and touched her hair so anyway i flipped out and jumped the seat. We're sitting in the in the back front row everyone has a prime view of whats going on. Everyone is just watching theres maybe 150-200 ppl just staring longstory short i land two punches and get my ass beat bad(broken nose its still bent a little) stomped my organs i was coughing up blood for 2days afterwards. IT was worth it anythings better then that **** feeling you get when you dont stand up for yourself and your lovedones.

people just watching then security finally comes in and they ****off, people are just too pussified by tv they cant handle confrontation

Im just a bedroom gangsta orzonus's Avatar
    orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by the rich pimp
    Whooo, Good thing you told me the ethnicity of this guy, Or I would have had no idea where this story was going...
    Who cares..... People are too sensitive these days. He described him. He didn't say, "All black people are thugs" or anything lol.

ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by anonymous_

sitting in the movies, theres maybe 5-6 16-18year olds tthrowing **** starting trouble yelling letting off party poppers n **** midmovie. Im there with my girlfriend everyone is annoyed looking and **** but not speaking i tell them to shut the **** up this was lastyear i was 19

they shutup for a few mins then they start throwing **** and keep moving closer and closer to us till they're directly behind us im gettin real firey then they start kickin my girls chair and one reached over and touched her hair so anyway i flipped out and jumped the seat. We're sitting in the in the back front row everyone has a prime view of whats going on. Everyone is just watching theres maybe 150-200 ppl just staring longstory short i land two punches and get my ass beat bad(broken nose its still bent a little) stomped my organs i was coughing up blood for 2days afterwards. IT was worth it anythings better then that **** feeling you get when you dont stand up for yourself and your lovedones.

people just watching then security finally comes in and they ****off, people are just too pussified by tv they cant handle confrontation
    Good for you. Seriously. Resentment caused because of people being afraid to say something in the moment but will take it out later on someone who looks like the person they were afraid of or rant on the internet. Stop being a pussy and step up to the plate. I would.
    "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fcuk a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    makes you want to lift hard and be a big mother****er so you could actually take a guy like that down and not worry much about it.

t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50)

wow and no one else in the theater did anything while they were beating u up?

Originally Posted by Yogurt
    makes you want to lift hard and be a big mother****er so you could actually take a guy like that down and not worry much about it.
    Imagine that.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I said I want a liter of Cola!!"
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if I was the guy working at Wendy's I'd sue that POS in a heartbeat. What a lowlife. He doesnt have a friggin dime?

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by orzonus
    Who cares..... People are too sensitive these days. He described him. He didn't say, "All black people are thugs" or anything lol.
    It is typical though, They always mention the ethnicity of the offender. What difference does it make if he's yellow, white, pink and black? The fact is it happened and his ethnicity had **** all to do with it.

MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hats off to ya bro. I've taken so much **** in my time and had so many situations where I've been scared into looking like a pussy**** by 'tough guys'. I've been beaten down severalt times.
    I'm glad for it though.
    Now I only have two responses in confrontation situations:

1. walk away
    2. smack down

I don't talk, try to calm things down, reason with the sucker. It's either fight or flight.

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It is typical though, They always mention the ethnicity of the offender. What difference does it make if he's yellow, white, pink and black? The fact is it happened and his ethnicity had **** all to do with it.
    How do you know his race had nothing to do with it??? Are you in his head? Maybe if he cashier was his own race he wouldn't of punched him. You do not know this for sure and neither do I but do not say his race had **** to do with it.

Im just a bedroom gangsta orzonus's Avatar
    orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50) orzonus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's the thing.... It doesn't make a difference. IMO he was just describing the situation...

Would anyone of said anything if he said..."So this fat white redneck came in to Wendy's....?"

Originally Posted by my_whey
    Maybe if he cashier was his own race he wouldn't of punched him.
    You make a valid point. But I guess saying the cashiers race would have been too much like right.

Originally Posted by t_dats
    wow and no one else in the theater did anything while they were beating u up?
    nah bro no-one i was real messed up too chokin on thick blood and **** i earnt a ton of respect though specially from my girl

yeah ive pussed out alot in my time before bodybuilding igot picked on a ton and couldnt do anything about it at 5'10 140lbs guys would just steal all my **** and id never do anything about it. now im in the low 230s and would rather be in hospital then go home again with a crushed self-esteem and no dignity