ultralight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Powertec Power Rack System from BB.com

Has any one ordered the Powertec Power Rack System http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ptec/sps.html
    from BB.com? Looking at the price and the fact they say System, it must come with the lat and seated row attachment. But it does not 100% say that it does, and reading the info it says "Build the Rack into a system by adding the optional high, low lat section."

I asked bb.com in live help chat, and was told no.. but looking at the price it should come with it.

So again main question is Has any one ordered the Powertec Power Rack System from bb.com and knows it came with the lat attachment?
    Thanks in Advance!

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Don't ask a Live Chat section, call the toll free number and ask SPECIFICALLY if the lat and low row are included in the SYSTEM vs the RACK.

It should be included per
    http://www.powertecfitness.com/power_rack_system.htm
    Last edited by ctgblue; 01-08-2006 at 05:28 PM.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

ultralight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok will defently do that tomarrow.

Thanks.

Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So what's the official word? I am also trying to figure this out. I am getting different answers from different people.

Does it include the Lat Tower or not?

gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ditto

Registered User WillPullForFood's Avatar
    WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillPullForFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ultralight View Post
    Has any one ordered the Powertec Power Rack System http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ptec/sps.html
    from BB.com?
    Yes. In fact, I ordered in October 2006 and was a proud member of this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=968116
    Originally Posted by ultralight View Post
    Has any one ordered the Powertec Power Rack System from bb.com and knows it came with the lat attachment?
    Yes
    Originally Posted by Brian1 View Post
    So what's the official word? ... Does it include the Lat Tower or not?
    In my experience, yes.

Would I call to confirm before ordering if I had some doubt? Yes.

Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, apparently the offer just the rack for $399 here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ptec/spr.html

The only other possibility would be that the complete system includes the lat tower, correct? Aren't there only two parts to it? The rack and the lat tower?

Wow, this is f'ed up.

So I called Bodybuilding.com and asked them. The guy on the phone said the complete system DOES include the lat system (and then made a reference that they sell just the power rack for $399)

Then, to get a second opinion, I sent them an e-mail and received this response:

"Hello Brian!

Unfortunately the model that we sell does not include the Lat Tower. For add ons and accessories you must contact PowerTec.
    Their website is http://www.powertecfitness.com/ and has all their contact information. If there is anything else you need be sure to let us know!

Thank you
    MMA Mckyle
    Bodybuilding.com"

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danny_1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ptec/sps.html

This one does indeed include the big lat tower you see in the picts. I also had my doubts. But i ordered it, and got them both.

I will warn you however, they very well may not come at the same time. There was about a month between the time they sent rack vs lat tower. So, if u get rack with no tower, don't panic.

That other link, is the one u want if you don't want the tower.

Personally, i feel both are a great deal.

--danny

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Before you buy, check out these Deltech DF820 power racks. $405 shipped. I got mine in 3 days.

My neighbor has that Ptec rack, he likes my Deltech better. It's deeper too, so you can incline/decline bench inside the cage. Doesn't come with dip bars though, but you can use 2 barbells across the safety bars.

http://deltechfitness.com
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianEE93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    Before you buy, check out these Deltech DF820 power racks. $405 shipped. I got mine in 3 days.

My neighbor has that Ptec rack, he likes my Deltech better. It's deeper too, so you can incline/decline bench inside the cage. Doesn't come with dip bars though, but you can use 2 barbells across the safety bars.

http://deltechfitness.com
    Nice rack especially for the price. No high/low pulley system either though. The Powertec is very narrow. I can just fit my bench in for OHP.
    -
    The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Competing with my mind! - Me