MASSIVERJV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice, can U help??

I am currently taking blood pressure medicine. Its a mild dose. My question is what would be the best supplements for gaining muscle without raising my blood pressure.
    I have worked out and used supplements before, but I'm a little weary now that I take this medicine.

Any Help???
    "If you ever make a movie about Arnold Schwarzenegger, you'll be laughed off 42nd Street." - Romulus Linney
    "Be a thinker, not a stinker." - Apollo Creed

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would *think* straight creatine would be fine. The current trend of NO2 products is probably best avoided. Otherwise stick to a good diet and you'll be fine. Also something like citrulline malate may be worth looking into; but again I'm not completely sure on how it would effect BP.
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because you are on meds, I would consult your doctor before you start taking anything.

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    o, whoops

my disclaimer should have said that; consult the doc before anything!!!
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRAGEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Talk to a medical proffessional before trying any new supp if you have any medical conditions or are on any medications...however L-Arginine is used medically to treat persons with or at risk for heart problems...it may lower blood pressure..so the NO products may actually benefit you in more then one way...PM me if you want a link to some med info on L-Arginine's use for this purpose. I know of a cardiologist near me that prescribes L-Arginine to his patients.
    One rep..right through the ceiling!