Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Tasty cottage cheese.

1 cup cottage cheese.
    1 cup cold water
    2 tps cocoa powder
    Sweetener
    1 heaped tsp xanthan gum

Blend the water, cheese, cocoa and sweetener until there are no curds remaining. Sprinkle in the xanthan gum and blend again till it's thick.

If you are feeling very decadent, add a square of 85% or 99% chocolate, for a choc chip effect.

Pour (scrap?) into dishes and chill.

Since we don't have it over here, I couldn't try, but I'm pretty sure you could use Da Vinchy or Walden Farm syrup instead of the cocoa for different flavours.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can do it with cream cheese as well, but use less Xanthan gum.

tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i don`t have xanthan gum around here.. i don`t even know what that is.. any idea on what to replace it with ??
    If you`re always guiding after peoples thoughts what`s the point of having your own?

eat the yolks : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=937460

calories needed calculator : http://www.nutritiondata.com/tools/calories-burned

It's a high fibre thickener used in baking by coeliacs and people who are allergic to gluten. I had never heard of it, and was pretty surprized to find that most health stores and some supermarkets carried it.

Unfortuately, I don't know what you could use instead. Before you add the X gum, you have a very wet liquid, which thickens up like magic with the gum.

All I could suggest is sugar-free jelly. Add a small amount of hot water to the jelly crystals, just enough to dissolve them, and allow it to cool to egg white texture. Then do the cottage cheese and some thing, and add the jelly at the end.

pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tweety09 View Post
    i don`t have xanthan gum around here.. i don`t even know what that is.. any idea on what to replace it with ??
    you can use other natural thickeners like arrowroot, kuzu, or agar agar. probably pectin or gelatin too. they're used in japanese cooking and that might be harder to come by but all available online... each one gels a bit differently and has different levels of carbs but they are all non-corn starch thickeners.
    Making the Cut :: 2009 daily fitness and food journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=275946851#post275946851

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well not sure if you tried this yet, but the store sells it (bodybuilding one). That's where I got mine, it's good stuff.

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmm well I'm looking for a certain recipe but I'm not sure if this is the one. I remember making something similar that was "Protein pudding" or something along those lines, it was pretty good.

ironchef snugglefcuk x buhlayz x's Avatar
    x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i tried this for the 2nd time today without the X-Gum
    (its really expensive at my grocery store but ill order some online soon)

1 cup cottage cheese -8g carbs
    2 raw eggs
    4oz almond breeze -3g carbs
    4oz cold water
    4 small ice cubes
    2 tsp cocoa powder -4g carbs
    2 tsp splenda

very tasty and filling, i bet it would be good with some heavy cream too but i dont want the extra calories
    it's as satisfying to me as cumming is,
    you know, having sex with a woman and cumming.
    so can you believe how much i am in heaven?
    i am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym
    im getting the feeling of cumming at home,
    im getting the feeling of cumming backstage
    when i pump up,
    when i pose out in front of 5000 people
    i get the same feeling,
    so im cumming day and night!

I just made the original version today with ground ginger instead of cocoa, and it was wonderful. Light but with a kick like a mule. I may eat this for my Christmas dinner...

ironchef snugglefcuk x buhlayz x's Avatar
    x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Chocolate Raaain!

i just cant seem to leave this thread alone,
    ive been having this shake before bed quite often lately
    today i achieved the best results yet, thought id share

1/2 cup cottage cheese
    2 eggs
    4oz water
    2 ice cubes
    2 tbsp splenda
    1 tbsp flax seed oil
    1 tbsp cocoa powder
    1 square 85% dark chocolate (or use another scoop of cocoa)

so so delicious. about 9 carbs total if you count eggs
    it's as satisfying to me as cumming is,
    you know, having sex with a woman and cumming.
    so can you believe how much i am in heaven?
    i am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym
    im getting the feeling of cumming at home,
    im getting the feeling of cumming backstage
    when i pump up,
    when i pose out in front of 5000 people
    i get the same feeling,
    so im cumming day and night!