Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mxsprocket1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes. Muscletech products are big commission

V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why the hell are you buying from gnc unless you plan on returning it half full?

Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    uhh i go to a shop thats hell of a lot cheaper then gnc, and they still make a profit, gnc just chooses to screw you to hell to make a big one
    im not saying its right im just saying. And there not forcing you to buy there products..
    ∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫RED CREW REPRESENT∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gaaw, I wanna give youa big hug and feed you.

bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big_fuzzy View Post
    Gaaw, I wanna give youa big hug and feed you.
    Awww, I feel so loved

Originally Posted by big-muscle-19 View Post
    do the employees get a bonus if they sell expensive items such as celltech ?
    Yes, they make commission off of products if they help sell/promote.

Originally Posted by Replica View Post
    I bet while this happened in the back of your mind you were saying, "I can't wait to tell the boys about bb.com teen section I owned some noobs. Yes, reps my way, thank you."

LMAO...actually...yeah I did

Originally Posted by Huss! View Post
    the real question is what kinda whey did you buy
    ON 100% Whey Cookies N Creme, my fave

Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    lmfao

so they still bought it?
    No, after I had the "talk" while I was leaving, the employee showed him towards Cytogainer, another expensive product to make commission off of. Go figure.

LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But atleast Cytogainer is actually a decent product with out mager redicuolous claimes,

bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LetFireFall View Post
    But atleast Cytogainer is actually a decent product with out mager redicuolous claimes,
    Very true. He is a lot better off with that.

GreenDice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OMG I am going to go buy some cell-tech! I wanna put on 7 lb of fat/muscle/water weight in 7 days :'(

suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cell-tech is where its at yo

Registered User quadrasaurus_pex's Avatar
    quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50) quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50) quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50) quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50) quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50) quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50) quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50) quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50) quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50) quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50) quadrasaurus_pex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If was the clerk at GNC I would be so pissed, b/c from what I heard, you get commission on what you sell. Did they end up buying it???

Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000)
    i agree that cell tech isnt the best product... but it's not really that bad of a supplement if you're really small... lots of sugar postworkout isn't necessarly a bad thing... I used it when i was younger, gained some size, fat included... but it was for the best... i agree there are many better products out there, but for a beginner it could have been benificial for him

if there was a kid weighing 130... he needs to add whatever size he can...
    200lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . I'll rep back 800+ :)
    YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, TRAIN ACCORDINGLY

Christ Followers... Go here for study & Reps :D
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113796121

Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500)
    yea honestly like you might of ruined some dudes commission. What if he was in college and thats how he had to pay his bills. You gotta understand some people need to do **** to get by. Times are rough. Who are you to ruin a sale of his? Just because you don't agree with some of the principles he presented to the consumer does not entitle you to put in your .02.

Originally Posted by Feny View Post
    i agree that cell tech isnt the best product... but it's not really that bad of a supplement if you're really small... lots of sugar postworkout isn't necessarly a bad thing... I used it when i was younger, gained some size, fat included... but it was for the best... i agree there are many better products out there, but for a beginner it could have been benificial for him

if there was a kid weighing 130... he needs to add whatever size he can...
    I agree to a point. Creatine does not add size at all, never has, never will. It has no caloric value, so it does nothing in terms of weight/energy. All it does is help your muscles absorb water, and with this water more nutrients and essential proteins/fats/carbs into your muscles which gives you more endurance and less recovery time so you can hit it harder, faster.

Originally Posted by quadrasaurus_pex View Post
    If was the clerk at GNC I would be so pissed, b/c from what I heard, you get commission on what you sell. Did they end up buying it???
    Answered in post #36

Originally Posted by Ilovetolift View Post
    yea honestly like you might of ruined some dudes commission. What if he was in college and thats how he had to pay his bills. You gotta understand some people need to do **** to get by. Times are rough. Who are you to ruin a sale of his? Just because you don't agree with some of the principles he presented to the consumer does not entitle you to put in your .02.
    1. The guy was like 40 years old.
    2. He ended up selling them a more EXPENSIVE product afterward.
    3. You're an idiot.

Read my damn posts.

Originally Posted by bigshayet View Post
    1. The guy was like 40 years old.
    2. He ended up selling them a more EXPENSIVE product afterward.
    3. You're an idiot.

Read my damn posts.
    I read them but seriously who the fukc do you think you are to ruin his sale... He didn't ask for your opinion and as a consumer you have no right to attempt to ruin his sale. You don't know if you had an impact on that guy and now he doesn't trust that employee anymore or something. You gotta think about the effects of what you say..

I read them but seriously who the fukc do you think you are to ruin his sale... He didn't ask for your opinion and as a consumer you have no right to attempt to ruin his sale. You don't know if you had an impact on that guy and now he doesn't trust that employee anymore or something. You gotta think about the effects of what you say..
    Oh, so it's perfectly fine for an employee to advertise his products wrong and scam people out of what they are really paying for?

Your logic fails.

travisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    costco is where its at

Oh, so it's perfectly fine for an employee to advertise his products wrong and scam people out of what they are really paying for?

Your logic fails.
    No your logic fails.
    If they are stupid enough to believe what he says than it is there own damn fault. The father or the son has obviously not done research nor cared to find out. It is not your responsibility to police the GNC and give people advice who didn't ask for your advice. What if that 40 year old has a seven year old son and needs to bring home money so he can eat. You gotta take some compassion for people. You don't see people walking around car lots and telling people looking for a car that something is a rip off...

Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000)

Your logic fails.
    i aggre ilovetolift... its kinda jacked up... i was in gnc the other day, and had the same urge to step in, but didn't. Cell tech is a good start for a beginner... They'll get their first experience with creatine, and get some extra calories for their bulk... i really don't see how this is a bad thing. Make sure to go out into the world and stop everyone that takes NO products also... they do more damage don't they?
    200lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . I'll rep back 800+ :)
    YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, TRAIN ACCORDINGLY

Christ Followers... Go here for study & Reps :D
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113796121

SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SP1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol, I hate when employees lie about their products

No your logic fails.
    If they are stupid enough to believe what he says than it is there own damn fault. The father or the son has obviously not done research nor cared to find out. It is not your responsibility to police the GNC and give people advice who didn't ask for your advice. What if that 40 year old has a seven year old son and needs to bring home money so he can eat. You gotta take some compassion for people. You don't see people walking around car lots and telling people looking for a car that something is a rip off...
    You seriously missed the entire point of what I was getting at. Yes, I did stop that person from selling Cell-Tech, but instead, he gave them CytoGainer, a more expensive product! They bought it! If you would have read my post and knew that they bought cytogainer, then this whole "What if he has to feed his son" scenario would have never existed. Seriously, read my posts before replying with these stupid "What if" statements.

"If" does not exist, It's "Do" or "Do not"

Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol
    nice
    Shut the F#%k up and train

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha nice!

mines the other way, i went there the other day and they wouldnt sell me whey because

"the chemicals are dangerous for teens"
    bulking to 150

baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha to:
    cliff note-i owned them both

Originally Posted by -themask- View Post
    haha nice!

mines the other way, i went there the other day and they wouldnt sell me whey because

"the chemicals are dangerous for teens"
    Really?!

What kinda steroids iz up in dat whey?! lolz

Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No your logic fails.
    You've got to be kidding. The kid will end up being a lot better of thanks to bigshayet.. Maybe he will get the proper results instead of taking cell tech and getting his hopes let down because he didnt get jacked.

Shayet did the right thing.

The customer was a victim of unawareness and the employee was taking advantage of a situation.

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Really?!

What kinda steroids iz up in dat whey?! lolz
    ya haha, and my buddy went in and asked for some creatine and they said it stunts your growth lol

I always read about you guys saying they try to sell you everything and anything, at mine it's an old fat lady who tells us

"why do you guys even workout? girls don't find muscles attractive..."

haha
    bulking to 150

JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Canadas_elite View Post
    See , thats why I'm glad I have never taken a supplement / protein shake / steroid in my life. People tell you all kinds of garbage to sell it ( like the employee douche ) and then later on you have to breathe through your neck from the side effects you suffered. I don't know why you guys put that stuff in your bodies man. Stick to some steak , chicken , pasta and you are good. You guys should really lay off all these processed things......
    You do realise that in the context using "/" is for like 2 words saying the smae thing, or whichever one, not as a replacment for a comma. The way you used your saying protien powder is a steroid.
    "Love is a stronger emotion then hate, and I'm all about strength."
    -Big Mike (defending Celine Dion as his choice of workout music).

Teen Sea founding father zenki95's Avatar
    zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000) zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000) zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000) zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000) zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000) zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000) zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000) zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000) zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000) zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000) zenki95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No your logic fails.
    negged...

Location: Denmark / South perth, western australia, Australia
    droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Isnt there laws against false advertising? we should sue them
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali