Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000)
    going on sunday, anyone from here going to be at the booth?

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll let you know today, Dawn. I REALLY want to go...it just depends on a purchase that I will make today and how deep in the hole it will put me.
    Currently fluctuating in beautiful pulses

little person syndrome sillyvent's Avatar
    sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WannaBeModel
    I'll let you know today, Dawn. I REALLY want to go...it just depends on a purchase that I will make today and how deep in the hole it will put me.
    Okay...well you know you have a place to stay for free girlie girl! ...and Mr. Aries too! haha (evil laugh/grin)
    Tiny but mighty

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sillyvent
    Okay...well you know you have a place to stay for free girlie girl! ...and Mr. Aries too! haha (evil laugh/grin)

bad girl, bad!

heheheheheh... can I jump on your bed, sillyvent?

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So you still have room for one more? I'm SO in!

Hey, I need to PM you and ask you a few things about flights and all that. I'll try to get in the same time as Julie to make things easier for you.

*happy dance* WOOHOO *shaking booty* YESSSS! *wiggling body*
    Currently fluctuating in beautiful pulses

sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000) sillyvent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    bad girl, bad!

heheheheheh... can I jump on your bed, sillyvent?
    Haha NO!! You are a big boy....no jumping on my bed!! I need that babie to last for ummm sleeping purposes! haha

Kris- YEA! I have room for you!!!
    Tiny but mighty

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haha NO!! You are a big boy....no jumping on my bed!! I need that babie to last for ummm sleeping purposes! haha

what about you? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    what about you? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hee hee Well of course I can jump on it...I'm only 116lbs!!! haha I can only imgaine you jumping on my bed....poor thing would probably break!!! Be happy, I only wish I was that big!!!

I just got my women's finals tickets in the mail! Row JJ on the floor!
    Tiny but mighty

bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn, I wish I could go, especially since Kurt Angle is going to be hosting. *sighs*
    "My power is beyond your understanding." -Skeletor

barb.....*tapping my fingers on my desk at work waiting*....I know you are reading this!!!
    Tiny but mighty

KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerRabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by powells2
    WHAT???? Someone else on this board is using "POWELLS2" because surely you don't mean ME??? :angelic face: Now, who's bringing the keg????

So MR ARIES ............. DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE IN????????
    KRIS ..... ARE WE READY FOR THIS????????????????????????
    i was the tank in high school i challenge you to a duel

bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    i will be there at the arnold classic this year for sure, and i would love to meet some of you guys that post here on the forums that would be really cool, especially some of the moderators down at the booth.
    police officer, studying criminal justice administration
    and south fla gym owner.

who is your daddy and what does he do? (arnold schwartznegger)

OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nuttmeg
    I really want to come! I live in Dayton so i'm close. I just can't pin it down as a definite yet.
    where in dayton are you? I grew up in Dayton!
    *~L~*

"Don't give up on a dream due to how long it will take. The time will pass anyway."

21 yrs old

5'3
    March 05 - 89 lbs
    jan 06 - 102 lbs
    mar 06 - 102.5 lbs
    July 06 - 107 lbs
    August 06 - 109 lbs

"Weight doesnt matter. if i looked at weight id be hysterical, the more i work out the more i gain...but my gosh i put my pants on and theyre down to here..." -Jackie Warner

SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGT ROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Cage

Make sure you all come by the Cage, its going to be rocking yet again this year. 800 deadlift on friday, a few 800 benches on sat and sunday as well. I have alot of friends flying in for this one, we are going to party hard all weekend no doubt.

Semper Fi
    Sgt Rock
    USMC

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will be at the Expo all day Saturday...It'll be great to meet some of you.
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

ItFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Happy to say I have a VIP ticket!!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/bellafit

Plan to succeed & you will. Fail to plan & you may not get to where you want to be.

Originally Posted by ItFit
    Happy to say I have a VIP ticket!!!!
    Rub it in...oww!
    Tiny but mighty

angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok SV,
    FINALLY, the chance to meet such a beautiful person :>
    Im sure your all out of space, and with no more room downtown, is Eastland to far away???? It was the least expensive hotel in the area on Hotwire this am?????
    BRIKCHIK 4 REAL
    G.R.O.W. 2 SHOW

Originally Posted by angeleye
    ok SV,
    FINALLY, the chance to meet such a beautiful person :>
    Im sure your all out of space, and with no more room downtown, is Eastland to far away???? It was the least expensive hotel in the area on Hotwire this am?????
    Hey girl, I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth! You can stay with me if you want! Julie so far is the only person staying at my place! pm me.
    Tiny but mighty

popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arnold Classic here we come!

Wow, just read all the latest information regarding the party and sleep over. Sounds like a blast. I come down every year and will be there with a group of guys again. Maybe we could all hook up and hang out.

Okay, so I know for sure we will be at the expo during SGT ROCKS deadlift in the cage. Friday at 1pm...I figured if a lot of people were there on friday we could meet up and cheer him on!!
    Tiny but mighty

angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50) angeleye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds Good To Me!
    BRIKCHIK 4 REAL
    G.R.O.W. 2 SHOW

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Megin wants to play too

You guys are gonna have a blast!
    Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

Originally Posted by Megin
    Megin wants to play too

You guys are gonna have a blast!
    You still can!!!
    Tiny but mighty

Big Ole Bump!
    BRIKCHIK 4 REAL
    G.R.O.W. 2 SHOW

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But...but ...but <quivering upper lip>

I don't have a way to get to Ohio unless I road my bike

Lol---I will wait until you ladies come to Florida (SV, you said you wanted to!!)

Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

Originally Posted by Megin
    But...but ...but <quivering upper lip>

I don't have a way to get to Ohio unless I road my bike

Lol---I will wait until you ladies come to Florida (SV, you said you wanted to!!)

I'll come visit you....but for now is everyone ready for this weekend?! I can see it now 'BB.COM girls gone wild'....we could make millions! haha
    Tiny but mighty

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ..but for now is everyone ready for this weekend?! I can see it now 'BB.COM girls gone wild'....we could make millions! haha

Oh good Lord..I hope so!
    Psalm 121

ItFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rub it in...oww!
    I apologize, I wasn't trying to be mean about it! I'm just excited!
    http://www.myspace.com/bellafit

Plan to succeed & you will. Fail to plan & you may not get to where you want to be.

PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll come visit you....but for now is everyone ready for this weekend?! I can see it now 'BB.COM girls gone wild'....we could make millions! haha
    *written in style of Megin*

but. . .but . . . but. . .<said with quivering lip>
    I'm dieting and can't even go near any place where the bb.com girls could go wild. Shoot, what's the point of working so hard for a body like this if you can't show it off in a crazy video!
    My goal: big shoulders.