Thread: Coconut Tofu

EstrognGrl ina TestoWorld msfatbootie's Avatar
    msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Coconut Tofu

1 package xtra firm tofu (cut into strips)
    1/4 c dried shredded coconut (not sweetened)
    1/5 c Flaxmeal
    1 egg beaten
    1 tbsp salt
    1 c oil

beat egg add in salt
    heat oil
    in seperate bowl, mix coconut and flaxmeal
    dip tofu bits in beaten egg mix
    coat in flax/coconut mixture
    fry until golden brown

eat with sweet chili sauce

(oriental style chili sauce with splenda added)

I have to figure out the macros, but there cant be more than 2 net carbs if you eat the whole pack. I will repost.
    Attached Images
    ---
    msfatbootie=aminapeterson

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." --JFK

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.myspace.com/msfatbootie

From Fatbootie to PHATBootie journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5478273

ironchef snugglefcuk x buhlayz x's Avatar
    x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10) x buhlayz x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow, that looks delicious.
    im having trouble finding unsweetened coconut, any suggestions ?
    it's as satisfying to me as cumming is,
    you know, having sex with a woman and cumming.
    so can you believe how much i am in heaven?
    i am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym
    im getting the feeling of cumming at home,
    im getting the feeling of cumming backstage
    when i pump up,
    when i pose out in front of 5000 people
    i get the same feeling,
    so im cumming day and night!

EstrognGrl ina TestoWorld msfatbootie's Avatar
    msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bulk section of your health food store? Whole foods, trader joes etc..
    ---
    msfatbootie=aminapeterson

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." --JFK

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.myspace.com/msfatbootie

From Fatbootie to PHATBootie journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5478273

Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow!!! those look awesome!! i just got a packet of tofu and couldn't figure out what to do with it. Yummy, i'm making that tomorrow.