Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why do I cum so fast? Or Do I? HELP

When I have sex, after I put it in the pussy, I think I cum in less than a minute. However, I am not sure if its ejaculation or precum.

I feel it coming out, but I don't get that "satisfaction feeling" that you get when you ejaculate. I am starting to think its precum, but I don't really know because I gradually get soft from thinking about it. I don't get completely soft, but just soft.

Then 5-10 minutes later I am ready again, and this time I last much longer, 15-30 minutes, and when I cum, I do get the normal ejaculation feeling. When I take the condom out, it shows that I have came a second time.

Does this happen to anyone else? would the first round be precum and I just think i am finished hence making me lose wood?

Also note that the first couple times I had sex, I had that "precum" feeling w/o the "feel good" orgasm feeling the first 1-2 seconds after I put it in. Its funny b/c after that I was like damn thats so ****ing fast that I just kept pumping and it got softer and I just faked that I came later rather than sooner.

Serious replies only please.

Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You might be going over the edge a tad. Like starting to cum then trying to stop and a little comes out.

Do you have a lot of precum? Mines never usually enough to feel it coming out.

You could be a multiorgasmic man, which would be a great thing.

I dont fully understand what happens with you so its hard.

user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user3212465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    zfuture..when I put my cock in pussy I feel the same thing you feel - im pretty sure its precum...like you feel your cock letting it go, but its just from the pressure I guess...then I last for a long time. Don't worry...

kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500)
    the first girl i did i bare backed it..i was 15 and lasted honestly like 30 secs..i believe fully it was because i was thinking about it too much thinking i mean like omg im doin this girl..omg she has such big tits..omg im inside her..now i dont think about it..prime example last time i had sex a pearl jam song was on the radio..i pumped to the neat of the music and thought about the song rather than me doin this hott chic..try that it works good and i have slipped up a few times and when i slipped i thought about what was going on and there lied my problem

X-Zit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X-Zit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X-Zit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    naw your not having a full orgasm.
    Basically man you need to litarly control your erection/your "cock muscle".

A good excersize is that when your taking a piss---stop the flow of urine. Then contineu to piss, then stop the flow-and continue this cycle.
    Eventually you can switch this excersize over to "cumming" and youll see great improvment in terms of sex, and orgasms--its also the seceret to multiple orgasms for males. lol

pz

kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500) kiss kiss bang is not very helpful. (-500)
    in addition to the peeing idea the same applies to jacking off when ur about to blow stop..start again when ur about to blow stop..and continue works good

slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slimshady0479 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't think about how good it feels. Normally, I will last no more than 1-2 minutes bareback(im only 18) but the other night I did it without really thinking much about how it felt and lasted over 10 minutes. Try it and do some butt squeezes from what I hear.

zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
    You might be going over the edge a tad. Like starting to cum then trying to stop and a little comes out.

Do you have a lot of precum? Mines never usually enough to feel it coming out.

You could be a multiorgasmic man, which would be a great thing.

I dont fully understand what happens with you so its hard.

well i'll rephrase and summarize:

Less than 1 minute after putting it in: I feel as though I am cumming, but without the orgasmic feeling. I gradually get softer and pull out.

5-10 minutes later: I am ready again and last 15-30 mins, this time when I cum I get the orgasm feeling, and when I pull out it looks as if I have ejaculated a second time.

The problem is I dont' know if the first "cumming session" is precum or not. I mean, when I keep on ****ing after this, I gradually get soft and it feels as though I have had an orgasm already without feeling it previously. Note I am describing the first fuk session

uturiw is not very well liked. (-100) uturiw is not very well liked. (-100) uturiw is not very well liked. (-100) uturiw is not very well liked. (-100) uturiw is not very well liked. (-100) uturiw is not very well liked. (-100) uturiw is not very well liked. (-100) uturiw is not very well liked. (-100) uturiw is not very well liked. (-100) uturiw is not very well liked. (-100) uturiw is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Hi there, I know the thread is old but I figure this might be of interest to other men (and perhaps their partners) who experience rapid ejaculation.
    I've always been quick in bed. I've done my kegels, practised slow masturbation and all the other techniques suggested with zero effect really.
    So out of desperation I procured some Dapoxetine and it's been a very interesting experience for me. I've been experimenting with doses between 30mg - 60mg and find the latter more effective.
    It works best on an empty stomach - which can present a few issues if one considers that most married couples probably have sex in the evening. So timing one's dosage of dapoxetine in relation to dinner and then aiming for sex within the 1-3 hour window it allows for can be a little tricky.
    It took a couple of doses for me to dial in the timing and for me, 60mg taken around 2 hours before sex seems optimal.
    I last longer on it without a doubt - note that it does not anaesthetise one's penis or deaden sensation, but it just gives you 'breathing space' - for a life long rapid ejaculator to be able to experience penetration for longer periods without constantly trying to hold back is pretty amazing.
    You may or may not already know How to get in online fast and easy. If you donít, the easiest thing to do is just search in Google for the keyword "GETDAP4PE". Hope this helps!
    Last edited by uturiw; 02-05-2017 at 10:12 PM.
    I was very happy with

http://www.highrepute.net/go/Erectile

Their customer service was fantastic, price was awesome and I received my order within a few days.
    There are many ED products and they happen to carry what I use. I would give them 5 out of 5 stars. :)

Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000) Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000) Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000) Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000) Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000) Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000) Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000) Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000) Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000) Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000) Thebunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's cum. You need to work your Keegle muscles so you can last longer and have more intense sex & orgasms.

Simple google search will give you some exercises that work. But if you're unable to do that, there's 3 that I've used to great success.

- get a boner then put a towel on it and lift it with your penor. Increase weight as you progress.
    Wash cloth < wet cloth < towel < wet towel. 3-5 sets of 10 daily
    - flex your pee holding muscle (keegles) and hold it for 5-8 sec. can do this anywhere so 2-3 times daily and 3-5 sets of 10
    - stretch your penor to increase blood flow. Get a semi then like your jacking it, pull your penis to a comfortable stretch and hold for 3-5 sec. 3 sets of 10 daily

This will get your pp in shape for some drilling.