Is the Alpha & the Omega. Death Strike's Avatar
    Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

possiably a dumb question

How do you know how much testostorone (sp?) you have in you? Does it vary from ppl and is it good to have alot? For example, I know this one guy who says if your hairy you have alot of testostorone (concidentially he happens to be hairy himself). Dumb question I know but Im just curious if ne1 knows.
    "Adversity breeds strength"
    "Self-Improvement is mental masturbation"
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Those who are willing and able to separate themselves from the weakness and vulnerability of emotion will rise above those who are bound and victimized by it.

--------------
    "Most shy girls are ugly and most hot girls are whores.
    Your hand will never let you down so why don't you just stick with that"

Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not a dumb question at all.

Testosterone varies from individual to individual (some factors include age (obviously, puberty and the like), race (nature determines that blacks have more - this is genetically embedded (I'll get a website if required later)) and hormone creators.

Some ways in which you can test if you crank, wank, pull the main vain, shake the snake, let loose the python, do the legendary gearstick.

Although you'd have to do it and on a allocated timetable and compare (with another gentlemen, which is quite the queer). Its much easier to do it through a blood test and cleaner.

Hair folicals are on a completley different side of the genetics table. If that were even partially true does that mean your typical "wogs" (hairy, sorry but true, i know ) would shoot litres, very unlikley.

In reality Blacks are superior in length, strength and litres of testosterone producers.
    19, 79 kgs, 5'11
    Bench: 92
    Deadlift: 132
    Squat: 69

dressd2impress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's called selective breeding. From the slave trade. And in all fairness, i'd have to say it's only their darker skin that makes them look better.

Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dressd2impress
    It's called selective breeding. From the slave trade. And in all fairness, i'd have to say it's only their darker skin that makes them look better.

um, so blacks have more testosterone than whites?
    Alpha Member of the STFU crew

funniest quote in a LONG TIME:

"Arnold is completely unproportional you idiot. You can tell this is the teen forum, the posts are rediculous."
    -Trappy

jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fatal-Fury
    In reality Blacks are superior in length, strength and litres of testosterone producers.
    as i often say these days, its a cultural thing. republicans have higher T than democrats as well (as assumed by a t-nation author, but the point he makes makes sense to me). basically, if you dont take **** from anyone your body produces more. there was an article on it at T-nation a while back, and apparently your lifestyle actually has a pretty large effect on your Testosterone production, even beyond the obvious sexual and physical stimuli which cause your body to produce more.

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....-atomicdog-045
    Last edited by jack_of_all; 01-01-2006 at 07:53 AM.

Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Possibley dressd2impress, but genetics tells us that they are "better" then the majority (us) caucasian in terms, described above.

Precisley Ba-60, this also makes them more dangerous and or prone to violence (due to testosterone playing a significant part in how one considers himself and others).
    19, 79 kgs, 5'11
    Bench: 92
    Deadlift: 132
    Squat: 69

dressd2impress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think the abnormal differences is just because of the selective breeding for the slave trade, logically it makes a lot of sense...the term ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE comes into play

I'm not entirely sure about this topic, i think i have to read up on it some more because i'm a white or caucasion as you americans like to call yourselves, and tbh im bit of a beast and people tell me i fly off the handle too quick and apparently i need anger management after rugby lol :$

but besides, i think i'll goto my GP and get myself tested and everything.