Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Abyss'z journey to 10-12%

Well hello guys I have been bodybuilding for 1 year and 3 months, so for 1 year 2 months I have wasted this time by just over training and not eating protein and just eating junk, now I have researched everyday for like 3 hours and have build up all my knowledge to be the best and feel confident. I have trained and eat like an animal for 1 month and gained 5lbs in lean mass. Now I want to lose some fat, I have 20% BF and I weigh in at 170lbs and wud like to got to 160 which will be great and hopefully with some lean mass builded too.

I have made this thread so I can hopefully be motivated and determined to keep going and from the help of the fellow Bodybuilders around the world can hopefully help keep me motivated.

I have come up with a diet which consists of 6 meals, here it is:

Morning:
    3 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1 scoop of whey in water
    1 banana
    1 fishoil
    1 codliver oil
    1 cup of skim milk
    bowl of oats.

Midmorning:
    1 large apple
    1 cup of cottage cheese (no fat at all)
    10 raw almonds
    1 fishoil tablet, also 1 codliver oil tablet too.

Lunch:
    1 sweet potato
    2 100% whole wheat breads (no carbs in them)
    1 tuna can
    plenty of veggies and salads with olive oil on them.
    1 fishoil and 1 codliver oil.

Miday:
    pint of skim milk
    1 scoop of whey in water
    10 raw walnuts
    1 fishoil tablet.

Dinner:
    1 tuna can
    lots of veggies and salads
    1 fishoil and 1 codliver oil.

Bedtime:
    1 cup of cottage cheese
    3-5 raw walnuts
    1 codliver oil

Summary:

Cardio 3-4 times a week for like 30 mins, gradually increase. (I only do rope skipping)

2-3 litres of water a day.

refelx fat burners (2-3 tablets a day, avoid near evenings)

2 days rest a week.

lifting 3 times a week (really heavy)

3-4 cups of greentea.

8 hours sleep (sadly probaly 6)

My goal to lose this about 10 pounds of unwated fat in 4-6 weeks hopefully may God help.

I will post what I eat everyday and place the calories, so today at the end of the day I shud post my calories, I wud hopefully eat all this today with a hard job and studys so its hard, but I dnt care will do anything to achieve goals outside education or jobs.

If anyone thinks my diet can be better please reply with any advice bad or good.

Once I have lost all this weight, I wud like to clean bulk for 2 years with less fat.

And thank you for reading. (if u did lol, but seriousley thanks)
    Last edited by Abyss; 01-01-2006 at 04:20 AM.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump, I took a while writing this up, so I wud like some replys plz.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah