Thread: AE2 Log

dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

AE2 Log

Let me begin by apologizing to the guys at Nutrabolics. I was chosen to test this product, but due to the holidays, my birthday, finals, and purchasing a house, the log was delayed. So I am sorry. Now that I will be able to make to the gym more regularly and won't have the added stress of the season, I will be able to dedicate myself to the best log that I can do.

First let me update my stats:
    Ht: 6' (still)
    Wt: 207lbs
    BF: around 10%
    Arms: 17"
    Waist: 32 1/2"
    Legs: 27"

I started taking the AE2 yesterday and hit the gym late in the evening after my second dose. I am taking 1gm of vitamin C with the preworkout dose due to an article I read months ago that led me to believe that C helps with absorption and influences a greater conversion into NO.

I did back and had a good workout. Good pump, but I usually do get a good pump doing back. I don't really expect to see much from the AE2 until I have been taking it a week or so.

To Nutrabolics: I stopped taking ephedra for this log, so I hope you're happy

Other supps I will be taking:
    Whey (Optimum Nutrition & Mega Milk)
    Fish Oil 4-8gms a day
    Cissus Rx (shoulder issue)
    Camphibolic (no ephedra=enough said)
    Vitamin C + Multi

Goals for the log:
    To rate the AE2 in comparison to other NO2 products I have taken (NO2, Pumptech, Di-arginine Malate, Nitro Evolution) in terms of pump intensity and duration, strength gains, body comp changes, and/or LBM gains.

Current lifts:
    Bench press: recently hit 300lbs for 5reps (no spot)
    Squats: 315lbs for 10reps (knee issues were holding me back for a while, but no more (thanks USPlabs!)
    Overhead DB press: 85 for 6reps
    Weighted Pull-ups: body weight + 90lbs for 6 reps

To date the best capsule form NO2 product that I have taken is NO2 (I know, please don't hate me), but the best overall NO2 product has been DAM from Primaforce. We'll see as the log progresses how the AE2 stacks up.

J.
    "I will turn the screws of vengeance and bury you with honesty." (Lamb of God)

Currently eating all my meals off of 45lb plates.

Good info, Great site, register here:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/index...ferrerid=12408

Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iv'e been interested in this product. I have taken other nutrabolics items (CEO), and was really pleased with the results. I will be following this, im kinda weary about other capsulated NO products, just like to see how this stuff stacks up!

Good Luck with it!
    "He that cannot endure the bad will not live to see the good"

- I may not be an Expert, But hopefully I can help through experience -

dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I haven't been able to post for a while due to moving and painting the new house, but so far I am impressed with the increased vascularity I have been experiencing. Pumps are ok, but even the GF noticed that I am, in her words "all veiny." Definately good for "night-time" activities as well Will post more regularly for the duration of the log. Today is chest day, so I should have a good update on pump intensity/duration. Definately looks good so far.

Okay, here is another update. Still don't have internet at my new house, so I haven't been able to get to the boards for a few days. I can't get DSL at my new place so I am pissed. Anyway, workouts are going very good. Pumps have been getting better with every workout. I did shoulders today and actually had to take longer breaks than usual because I was so pumped. I have always regarded Tri's as a weak spot, but last week this young guy at my gym asked me what I did to get such big tri's. I was like EVERYTHING! I wasn't even doing tris, but they were hella-pumped from a chest routine I was doing. Recovery has been good and strength has stayed good throughout the workouts as well. I did back the other day and when I walked past the mirror I thought someone was following me. No ****! This is a pretty good NO product so far.

Summation

Okay, I finally have a computer up and running at my new house. I will be done with my AE2 in a few days, and I must say that it did not dissapoint. I have probably had the worst month for workouts in the sast 4 years, due to buying a new house, moving, attending 2 funerals of people who I care about last month, and looking for a new gym that doesn't suck. But I still believe AE2 to be among the top 3 NO products I have ever taken, it is comparable to Di-L-Arginine Malate, but I felt the pump from the AE2 longer. I stood still as far as weight due to crappy diet, but I really do like this product. I feel bad for the guys at Nutrabolics, because when I took this on I did not know that I would be so tied up with other stuff. Later this year, when myschedule is more stable, I will purchase a bottle of AE2 and a tub of Ester Stack and run a better log. I am sorry guys, and I will make it up to you. I recomend this product to anyone who doubts the arginine ethyl ester, this stuff will change your mind.