Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by the woo View Post
    weighed i at 179lb this morning +1 from last week

my first carb-up starts friday evening after last workout around 5pm..never done the depletion workouts,usually just some cardio PWO then straight after around 90g of dextrose with my whey,i dont imagine you could get a bigger insulin surge than 90g of dextrose PWO on a friday lol

Slip i know your not big on supps but have you ever looked into Beta Alanine?i have had alot better results with this than creatine..pretty cheap too and lots of studies to back claims.
    I'll take a look at it. I've already got some CEE on the way to try out. Creatine mono has me so bloated right now, feels like I have a gut sticking out, lol. My weight is 167.4 again today, so that's a 2 lb increase from last week, no way I've gained 2 lbs of fat/muscle this week eating 2750 cals/day. It has to be water retention due to the creatine mono.
    My Anabolic Diet cutting log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6584801

My 8 Month Transformation:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6640721

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Green Mag and Glycergrow ftw
    just lift HEAVY A$$ weights & eat on dat healthy isht . * hellabutt psychology 101 *

I ate 3690 cals today .. 275 fat / 269 protein / 25g carbs ~ 8g fiber

yes my head was hurting from all dem dere ketones

slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50) slippin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Day 25

Day 25

This mornings weight was 167.4....again.

Today was shoulders and triceps. As I said a few days ago I felt some minor pain in my left should during bench, so I changed my workout a little today. Did Hammer Strength shoulder presses instead of db, reverse pec dec flyes, and tricep press downs instead of close grip bench. Felt like I had a pretty good workout, shoulder felt good.

Shoulders & Tris
    Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 180x10,180x10,180x10
    Side Lateral Raises: 25x8,25x8,25x8
    Reverse Pec Deck Flyes: 100x12,100x12,100x12
    Pressdowns: 130x10,140x10,140x10
    Dips: 20,17,15

Cardio: 30 min light intensity PWO on elliptical

Diet has been in check all week. I'm feeling better and getting energy and stamina back. I feel like I don't really need a carb up this week, but am looking forward to eating some crap

Todays Macros
    Calories: 2713
    FAT: 195g
    CHO: 18g
    PRO: 192g

I haven't decided whether I'll do a depletion workout tomorrow morning yet. Last weeks took just over an hour and I'm always pressed for time on Saturdays. I have a 2 week vacation starting Sunday where I hope to post more and work on my web site. I have a ton of good ideas for it.

Another question for you guys on the AD/CKD, do you sleep ok during the week? Since starting the AD, I can only sleep for 5-6 hours a night during the week and then sleep 8+ hours on the weekend carb ups.

-slip

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    I sleep okay on CKD , sometimes too good . I take ZMA before sleep though too .
    carb up days I'll zonk out at all kinda times during the day little 1/2 hour - 1 hour naps
    just lift HEAVY A$$ weights & eat on dat healthy isht . * hellabutt psychology 101 *

I ate 3690 cals today .. 275 fat / 269 protein / 25g carbs ~ 8g fiber

yes my head was hurting from all dem dere ketones

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by slippin View Post
    Day 25

As I said a few days ago I felt some minor pain in my left should during bench, so I changed my workout a little today. Felt like I had a pretty good workout, shoulder felt good.

Another question for you guys on the AD/CKD, do you sleep ok during the week? Since starting the AD, I can only sleep for 5-6 hours a night during the week and then sleep 8+ hours on the weekend carb ups.

-slip
    I had a similar pain last month, took some time off and switched from DB to BB shoulder presses. My shoulder has been great since (both on bench and shoulder days). Also read that BB builds more mass whereas DB are more productive using single arm presses. Not sure I buy that yet but am liking the results so far from moving back to BB.

Sleep? What's that! The first two nights were fine, but each night after I've been waking up in the middle of the night on occasion. I don't necessarily think it has to do with AD- more likely the pressures from a few work related issues that have been F*ing with my sleep.

How's the lower back doing?

edit:
    Day 25

I have a 2 week vacation starting Sunday where I hope to post more and work on my web site. I have a ton of good ideas for it.

-slip
    2 Weeks? I'm jealous!
    Last edited by northback; 01-25-2008 at 09:50 AM.

Nothing productive to say FitzChivalry's Avatar
    FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't do a depletion workout as I don't think they are needed as if you are training hard enough you should already be depleted enough, imo.

Are you guys sticking to your same caloric intake for the weekend carb-up? I didn't think you were but then I checked out your AD calculator and it has all days the same. I've been upping by about 250 cals.
    Last edited by FitzChivalry; 01-25-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Originally Posted by northback View Post
    I had a similar pain last month, took some time off and switched from DB to BB shoulder presses. My shoulder has been great since (both on bench and shoulder days). Also read that BB builds more mass whereas DB are more productive using single arm presses. Not sure I buy that yet but am liking the results so far from moving back to BB.
    My workout is due for an overhaul and I'll probably add them back in. I'm thinking of doing a push/pull routine.

Sleep? What's that! The first two nights were fine, but each night after I've been waking up in the middle of the night on occasion. I don't necessarily think it has to do with AD- more likely the pressures from a few work related issues that have been F*ing with my sleep.
    I've read of others having sleep issues on the AD or any other keto diet.

How's the lower back doing?
    I only noticed it in the gym, felt like a mild pull. When I feel any kind of pain like that I'll skip any exercise that will possibly aggravate it.

Originally Posted by abramkline View Post
    I don't do a depletion workout as I don't think they are needed as if you are training hard enough you should already be depleted enough, imo.
    Yeah, I'm pretty depleted by Friday. But I think the point of the depletion workout is to cause glycogen super compensation. Where your muscles can hold 50% more glycogen. Basically you can eat a little more without spillover.

Originally Posted by abramkline View Post
    Are you guys sticking to your same caloric intake for the weekend carb-up? I didn't think you were but then I checked out your AD calculator and it has all days the same. I've been upping by about 250 cals.
    Yeah, since the AD doesn't say anything about calorie intake during carb ups, I just left the calorie level the same. My last carb up was pretty dirty, didn't count calories at all. This weekends will be the same. I may hold my weekly calories around 3000 so I can dirty it up on the weekends and not throw off my weekly calorie total.

-slip

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My workout is due for an overhaul and I'll probably add them back in. I'm thinking of doing a push/pull routine.

I've read of others having sleep issues on the AD or any other keto diet.

I only noticed it in the gym, felt like a mild pull. When I feel any kind of pain like that I'll skip any exercise that will possibly aggravate it.

-slip
    I like the balance you get from a push/pull routine. I'll be interested to hear how you structure it.

I think you're right about the sleep issue. Though my diet wasn't changed drastically, it certainly was altered. I used to only have carbs in the morning and going all week without them certainly has been a challenge.

Good to hear the strain is mild- and nice call on moving on. No sense in aggravating something to make it worse. I know I've made that mistake twice before.

Day 26

Day 26

Ahhh, carb time

Today is the official stats/measurements day. I wish there was an easy way to format this stuff, but since I can't display it in a table this way will have to do:

Code:
    Date   Weight   BF%  Cals/day   Waist   Chest     Arm    (Flexed)   Forearm     Quad     Calf
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    12/29  178.6   ~10%             32.5"     ?        ?        ?         ?         ?        ?
    1/12   164.8    9%     2250     31.5"   37.25"   14.25"    15.5"      12"       22"     14.5"
    1/19   165.4    9%     2500     31"     37.5"    14"       15.5"      12"       22"     14.25"
    1/26   166.2    9%     2750     31.25"  37.5"    14"       15.5"      12"       22"     14.25"
    My weight is slightly up from last week and my waist is up 1/4". I'm pretty sure both are due to creatine bloat. I included a column which shows how many calories I've been eating the week prior to my measurements. Some measurements were up 1/8" (arms, calfs and forearms), but I just rounded down to the nearest 1/4".

Overall it was a good week. Getting some energy back and had some good workouts. I did end up doing a full body depletion workout this morning mainly because I woke up so damn early, 4:30am.

I'm not sure what exactly has caused the bloating, but it's either the creatine load or increased calories, maybe both. I've been feeling really full after each meal this past week. I may hold calories at 2750 next week and see how things go. I'm in no rush to go crazy with them after dieting for the last 8 months or so.

No pics today, got up too early for the gf to take them and I don't think it's really necessary to post weekly pics. I will get some up next week.

Anyways, off to stuff my face with some carbs

-slip

Overall it was a good week. Getting some energy back and had some good workouts. I did end up doing a full body depletion workout this morning mainly because I woke up so damn early, 4:30am.
    -slip
    Nice effort especially at 430am! But I have to admit I believe you now about the sleep deprivation. I've had a few nights this week that have got to be a result from the AD. Enjoy the carbs- I just passed by some really tasting looking pancakes- gonna have to wait until next week for me

the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice effort especially at 430am! But I have to admit I believe you now about the sleep deprivation. I've had a few nights this week that have got to be a result from the AD. Enjoy the carbs- I just passed by some really tasting looking pancakes- gonna have to wait until next week for me
    ive had no issues with sleep at all,the multi-vitamin that im taking has some ZMA in it,that might be helping with my deep restful sleeps,also im currently running MASS FX and HYPERDROL X2,they have made me sleep even deeper could sleep 9-10 hours easy

Nothing productive to say FitzChivalry's Avatar
    FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I haven't slept too well either. I thought maybe I was overtraining or something but since you are so close to maintenance cals, I don't know...

Originally Posted by MrLovrLovr View Post
    I sleep okay on CKD , sometimes too good . I take ZMA before sleep though too .
    carb up days I'll zonk out at all kinda times during the day little 1/2 hour - 1 hour naps
    ive had no issues with sleep at all,the multi-vitamin that im taking has some ZMA in it,that might be helping with my deep restful sleeps,also im currently running MASS FX and HYPERDROL X2,they have made me sleep even deeper could sleep 9-10 hours easy
    It looks like ZMA is just 11mg vitamin B6, 450mg magnesium and 30mg zinc. I can get all these for $7 total. I will pick some up tomorrow and give it a try during the week. I sleep like a baby on the weekends.

Originally Posted by FitzChivalry View Post
    I haven't slept too well either. I thought maybe I was overtraining or something but since you are so close to maintenance cals, I don't know...
    I was starting to think the same thing! The strange thing is I feel perfectly rested only getting 5 hrs sleep, but I'm sure it's not good for recovery.

-slip
    Last edited by slippin; 01-27-2008 at 04:48 AM.

Hey Slip-

You throwin' in the front squats this week? I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Hey Slip-

You throwin' in the front squats this week? I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback.
    I will try them out, I need to do something a little different for legs.....

abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lyle recommended taking 5g of glutamine before bed to help with sleeping on low carbs. I've tried it and have found it to be useful.

Day 28

Day 28

From now on my carb loads are going to be clean with the exception of one cheat meal with dessert on Sat. nights. This last one got out of control quickly I'm up 11 lbs. from Saturday morning and bloated as hell. I'll post what I ate over the weekend not to brag, but because I need a swift kick in the nuts from you guys:

1 large box Honeycombs
    1.5 qts skim milk
    5 waffles
    4 large double choc. muffins
    1 large banana split muffin
    2 lbs (yeah 2 pounds) new york style crumb cake
    5 chicken fingers w/ fries
    double bacon chz burger w/ fries
    pb choc chip brownie w/ choc chip ice cream
    1 box jello pudding
    ~2 cups buttered pecans
    some oats and whey sprinkled through there somewhere

Needless to day I feel like total ass today. I'll work on my carb load meal plans this week and post them when I'm done. I've been planning to cheat super bowl sunday, so this week my carb load will just be Sunday.

I've also decided to take this week off from training. I had originally planned to take off the week of Thanksgiving but couldn't bring myself to do it. Since I'm on vacation from work I feel this is a good time for it. I'm also working on a new workout routine that I will start Monday. I've decided to go with a push/pull. My current split has served me well the last 8 months but I feel I need something more balanced.

Since I'm taking a week off I'll hold my calories at 2500-2750/day for the week and still do a few 30 min cardio sessions. I'm hoping a few of these aches and pains will go away after this break.

I tried my homemade ZMA last night and slept well. I did have some crazy ass dreams though. My creatine ethyl ester came in today. Not sure if I should start taking it now or wait until my week break is over. What do you guys think?

-slip

Day 28
    I'm up 11 lbs. from Saturday morning and bloated as hell. I'll post what I ate over the weekend not to brag, but because I need a swift kick in the nuts from you guys:

My creatine ethyl ester came in today. Not sure if I should start taking it now or wait until my week break is over. What do you guys think?

-slip
    Holy ****! 11 lbs. Hey Dumb*** (there, is that a swift enough kick )
    Seriously that food sounds really good - at least you went with the skim milk, heh. lol.

Sounds like a good time to take a break and refocus. Look forward to seeing the new split/routine. I'd probably start the CEE now- but take lower servings and use as maintenance for this week.

Good luck with the new split.
    Last edited by northback; 01-28-2008 at 02:34 PM.

the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10) the woo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 28

From now on my carb loads are going to be clean with the exception of one cheat meal with dessert on Sat. nights. This last one got out of control quickly I'm up 11 lbs. from Saturday morning and bloated as hell. I'll post what I ate over the weekend not to brag, but because I need a swift kick in the nuts from you guys:

1 large box Honeycombs
    1.5 qts skim milk
    5 waffles
    4 large double choc. muffins
    1 large banana split muffin
    2 lbs (yeah 2 pounds) new york style crumb cake
    5 chicken fingers w/ fries
    double bacon chz burger w/ fries
    pb choc chip brownie w/ choc chip ice cream
    1 box jello pudding
    ~2 cups buttered pecans
    some oats and whey sprinkled through there somewhere

Needless to day I feel like total ass today. I'll work on my carb load meal plans this week and post them when I'm done. I've been planning to cheat super bowl sunday, so this week my carb load will just be Sunday.

I've also decided to take this week off from training. I had originally planned to take off the week of Thanksgiving but couldn't bring myself to do it. Since I'm on vacation from work I feel this is a good time for it. I'm also working on a new workout routine that I will start Monday. I've decided to go with a push/pull. My current split has served me well the last 8 months but I feel I need something more balanced.

Since I'm taking a week off I'll hold my calories at 2500-2750/day for the week and still do a few 30 min cardio sessions. I'm hoping a few of these aches and pains will go away after this break.

I tried my homemade ZMA last night and slept well. I did have some crazy ass dreams though. My creatine ethyl ester came in today. Not sure if I should start taking it now or wait until my week break is over. What do you guys think?

-slip
    shi* thats to much man i thought mine was bad lol all those things have so much fat aswell as carbs..you must be near 10,000kcal haha

on a better note thats the beauty of the AD you can get away with this without putting on fat..looking forward to seeing how you weigh in on saturday

good to hear the ZMA worked how much did you take??

i would have a break from the creatine till your back working out...when did you last have a break from creatine??

Holy ****! 11 lbs. Hey Dumb*** (there, is that a swift enough kick )
    Seriously that food sounds really good - at least you went with the skim milk, heh. lol.
    haha! used sugar free syrup on the waffles too, lol.

shi* thats to much man i thought mine was bad lol all those things have so much fat aswell as carbs..you must be near 10,000kcal haha
    Yeah, the fat intake with all those carbs is what concerns me. I'm finding the AD takes a lot of discipline to do correctly, much more than the 40/40/20 did. I never had a problem overeating until I started the low carb/AD thing.

good to hear the ZMA worked how much did you take??
    I took 500mg magnesium, 50mg zinc and 20mg B6.

i would have a break from the creatine till your back working out...when did you last have a break from creatine??
    Back in Oct. I was under the impression it really doesn't need to be cycled.

-slip

The Bay Harbor Butcher DarkDefender's Avatar
    DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkDefender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey slip, question for ya:

what day of the week do you feel you look best? Right before a carb-load, right after, or somewhere in between?

I'm new to the diet, but I have always found that I look best on a high-carb day (muscle definition), but it sounds like a lot of water is put back on during a carb-load.

Put another way, if you were going to the beach....when in the weekly cycle would you go?
    "Hi. My name's Dexter - I can't think of anything clever to say."

Back in Oct. I was under the impression it really doesn't need to be cycled.

-slip
    I don't believe it's necessary to 'cycle' it but you could just lower the amount you take each day and use as described for "maintenance" days.

oh and sugar free syrup? come'n go for the jugular if you really want the waffles to taste good!

Originally Posted by DarkDefender View Post
    hey slip, question for ya:

what day of the week do you feel you look best? Right before a carb-load, right after, or somewhere in between?
    Probably Wed./Thur, perfect muscle fullness and vascularity is good.

I'm new to the diet, but I have always found that I look best on a high-carb day (muscle definition), but it sounds like a lot of water is put back on during a carb-load.
    If done right (ie. not the way I did the past weekend) there really shouldn't be too much water.

Put another way, if you were going to the beach....when in the weekly cycle would you go?
    I'd go any day, but would love to look like I do half way through my first high carb day. Vascularity is sick looking and everywhere. Eating high GI carbs makes my veins pop. That's when I can really see the veins in my quads and obliques really well.

I don't believe it's necessary to 'cycle' it but you could just lower the amount you take each day and use as described for "maintenance" days.
    That's what I've decided to do.

oh and sugar free syrup? come'n go for the jugular if you really want the waffles to taste good!
    lol, it's all I had on hand at the time....

i was under the impression creatine(especially ethyl esters)can be a a little stressful on the kidneys,read an article on it..dont qoute me on it though

i was under the impression creatine(especially ethyl esters)can be a a little stressful on the kidneys,read an article on it..dont qoute me on it though
    I think it's if you have a pre-existing kidney condition. I will certainly look into it.

for me carb-ups consist of cereal,pasta,bread,oats i tend to put on about 3lb over the weekend

try this slip to get the viens popping

150g of oats
    100g of dextrose
    scoop of whey

blend it together and chug it..tastes good/sweet minimal fat and a massive 200g of carbs this is what i use for midweek morning carb up

I think it's if you have a pre-existing kidney condition. I will certainly look into it.
    cool let me know if you find anything good or bad..

for me carb-ups consist of cereal,pasta,bread,oats i tend to put on about 3lb over the weekend

try this slip to get the viens popping

150g of oats
    100g of dextrose
    scoop of whey

blend it together and chug it..tastes good/sweet minimal fat and a massive 200g of carbs this is what i use for midweek morning carb up
    How do you do your carb ups? Sat and Wed morning?

How do you do your carb ups? Sat and Wed morning?
    i carb-up starting friday evening(5pm)through saturday,i consume about 1000g of clean carbs in that time in meals of 100g..i do have at least one cake or muffin or something..ive just started doing the midweek carb-up on wed morning just for an hour..its helped alot with keep the intensity up at the end of the week..doing 20-30mins of low intensity cardio daily has kept all fat off but have gained weight and have made noticable improvements this month of bulking..strength is really great