Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User beaumontsfinest's Avatar
    beaumontsfinest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation super-drol side effects.....warning !!!

I'm not posting this to debate anybody. But i suffered extreme hyper-tension and very high blood pressure from super-drol. Now i've taken many cycles of the real thing, at pretty high doses, and never had any side effects. I had my blood pressure taken and it was 154 over 132 !!!! Granted that was using an electronic blood pressure cuff but it will explaine why i've felt so bad. Now look i'm 32 yrs... 5'10" and 238 lbs, far from an ameature. I was only taking 10 mg a day. I would suggest that everybody stay away from this crap. This stuff is a steroid no doubt, but it is the worst crap i've ever taken. How can u put on weight when u don't even feel well enough to eat ? How can u train when u have a head ache and feel terrible ? This stuff does not give u a positive mind set like all other gear i've taken and does not stimulate ur appetite. I'm throwing the remainder in the garbage !!!

lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i got both gyno-like symptoms and high BP from SD. My BP was elevated to 150's/100's. that is the highest my BP has ever been. I don't have high BP and is normally at 120's/80's. yes, i ran hawthorn berry before and during the cycle at 550mg/3Xday. High BP is another concern with SD especially for those who have high BP. play safe.
    bozo the clown and his boyfriend, mathew, are AM lovers.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had great results from SD. Only got 16 days into a 21 day cycle but for mental reasons had to stop. Only negative sides were loss of libido and shrunken nuts which came back completely and even a little more 2-3 weeks into PCT.
    Scheizekopf

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I did a 4 week cycle @ 20mg a day. No gyno, no shrunken nuts. My weight went up 12 lbs and my bodyfat actually dropped. Thwe only negative sides I had were lethargy and pumps in my lower back that were intense and sometimes painful. Everybody responds to steroids differently. Judging from the posts I've read here about SD, most people like the stuff and have had great results.
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

Scheizekopf what do u mean "mental reasons" ?

E-stats: 6'5" 575lbs 6%BF cheezefacta's Avatar
    cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dark_man812
    I did a 4 week cycle @ 20mg a day. No gyno, no shrunken nuts. My weight went up 12 lbs and my bodyfat actually dropped. The only negative sides I had were lethargy and pumps in my lower back that were intense and sometimes painful. Everybody responds to steroids differently. Judging from the posts I've read here about SD, most people like the stuff and have had great results.
    Those are the side effects that you notice. The worst sides from Superdrol are the ones you can't see.

wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wormwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by beaumontsfinest
    I'm not posting this to debate anybody. But i suffered extreme hyper-tension and very high blood pressure from super-drol. Now i've taken many cycles of the real thing, at pretty high doses, and never had any side effects. I had my blood pressure taken and it was 154 over 132 !!!! Granted that was using an electronic blood pressure cuff but it will explaine why i've felt so bad. Now look i'm 32 yrs... 5'10" and 238 lbs, far from an ameature. I was only taking 10 mg a day. I would suggest that everybody stay away from this crap. This stuff is a steroid no doubt, but it is the worst crap i've ever taken. How can u put on weight when u don't even feel well enough to eat ? How can u train when u have a head ache and feel terrible ? This stuff does not give u a positive mind set like all other gear i've taken and does not stimulate ur appetite. I'm throwing the remainder in the garbage !!!
    did you take any support supplements or a pct? cause if you didnt then thats why you got the side effects.

dj_ownurass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dj_ownurass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dj_ownurass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dj_ownurass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dj_ownurass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dj_ownurass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From my first cycle of SD I had severe lower back pain andI had a very hard time sleeping at night but overall I made some great gains and had pumps comparable to the best feeling I have ever had in my life.

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cheezefacta
    Those are the side effects that you notice. The worst sides from Superdrol are the ones you can't see.
    You're right. If you're talking about blood pressure, mine was 122/80 which is slightly higher than my normal 118/75. It has since returned to normal. When I had my checkup last week, my liver was normal, cholesterol levels were normal, and lipids were normal. If there are other unseen Superdrol sides out there, I'd like to know just so I can get checked and perhaps do some preventative maintanence.
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beaumontsfinest
    Scheizekopf what do u mean "mental reasons" ?
    Libido went to ****. Got to me mentally more than physically. So I decided to stop and it got back to normal and better

It was my frist cycle.
    Scheizekopf

ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10) ravenbrian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just finished a three week cycle of SD. It was the first time that I have taken SD, so I did not undergo a heavy cycle. I took 10 mg's a day for 2 weeks, then 20 a day on the third week. I gained approx. 10 pounds. I had no sides other than lower back pumps. The pumps were not uncomfortable, but more so a little "different". My libido did not suffer at all. No Gyno. No acne. Overall, it was a really good cycle.
    They call it a workout because you have to WORK!!!

gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had high blood pressure also. BUT I STILL LOVE THIS **** and beaumontsfinest knows it...

Redneck College Student The Booger's Avatar
    The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Celery seed extract will help take care of BP spikes.
    I'm not one for sig quotes but damn:

When you flip out on the nurse for not aspirating properly with your tetnis shot... "just give it here let me do it myself!!!" - Stickball

lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by The Booger
    Celery seed extract will help take care of BP spikes.
    what company makes it and who carries it?
    bozo the clown and his boyfriend, mathew, are AM lovers.

chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so did any one have bad side affects when taking this besides shrubnken nuts. and what was your pct after you were done

Originally Posted by chris1257
    so did any one have bad side affects when taking this besides shrubnken nuts. and what was your pct after you were done
    Look at my log for PCT.
    Scheizekopf

Redneck College Student The Booger's Avatar
    The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lancelot
    You may be able to find it at local nutritional stores. I've never seen it at GNC and places like that.
    I'm not one for sig quotes but damn:

When you flip out on the nurse for not aspirating properly with your tetnis shot... "just give it here let me do it myself!!!" - Stickball

Cool gotmuscle?.....well do you ?

Originally Posted by gotmuscle?
    I had high blood pressure also. BUT I STILL LOVE THIS **** and beaumontsfinest knows it...
    Yea but ask ol gotmuscle?.....how much he weighs?........are you a big guy?....i think that when he weighs more or can lift heavier than i do, then i'll listen to what he has to say !

Irish_Dream has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took a five week cycle of SD. I experienced mild lower back pain and mild acne. Gained 14 lbs while on SD and another 7 lbs after cycle. I will use again.

sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never used Superdrol, but could the lower back pains and pumps really be from sore kidneys? Actually I've never used any prohormones before and was thinking of a Testraflex/ Methoxy-Plex stack. Sorry, should start a new thread, but does anyone know if these two supps could be used simultaneously?

sconk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

superdrol sides

Ya I got half way into my cycle and got hit w/ the flu.My blood pressure was 119 over77 when I started and was through the roof by the time I had to shut down (really bad head aches for hours). I was getting stronger but my sex drive died at the same time. No major acne or shrunken nuts.The celery seed and hawthorn berry didnt put a dent into the blood pressure.Oh I was eating like a horse and drinking lots of water.

tk111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im thinking about starting a low dose 10mg/day sd cycle with a rampage stack,it seems that liver damage isnt mentioned as much as BP.I just want more knowledge on how the 10/day will affect me.I am hoping to cut and lose 5-7% bf.....thx for the help

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow

Well, sodium retention with consecutive water retention (= higher intravasal volume = higher bloodpressure) can often be observed in androgens. SD is claimed to have a rather low androgenic potential when compared to testosteron (and a higher anabolic potency), but a few people may be sensitive and get elevated bp even on SD.

If you actually have developed high bp on SD you may want to try this before ceizing your cycle:

1. Supplement Potassium (1-2 g/d). Potassium is the natural "counterpart" of sodium and leads to sodium and fluid excretion. By that it has a slight diuretic and thus bp-lowering effect.

2. Supplement Niacin (4 x 50 - 3 x 100 mg/d) or Inositolhexanicotinat, a derivative of Niacine (800-1600 mg/d) together with Magnesium (300-400 mg/d). They act synergistically to dilate vessels and by that they can lower the bp.

4. Of course don't forget Hawthorn! It has similar effects as ACE-inhibitors and can lower elevatred bp via this route.

Combine 1.-3. and you will VERY likely significantly lower your elevated bp.
    I have recommended this stuff very successfully to a few people who couldn't get rid of elevated bp although they have been taking standard therapy for bp (ACE-inhibitors, Bea-blockers) (no, they were not taking steroids).

If bp does not go down in 2-3 days I would stop SD!

Best regards

David

maldito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up woked for me

i have done 2 cycle of SD. i personally like to try things for my self so i started with really low dosages. my first cycle was 10/10/10/10. my second cycle was 10/10/20. on both cycle i expirence great gainsin muscle mass and i also drop my body fat. however i work out a lot and i try to keep a clean diet. i dont smoke cigarettes or drink any liquor.
    Yes SD is a steroid and can be bad for anyone that abuses it. so be smart about it and do tons or research on it before u go out there and try it with out the proper knowledge, otherwise u canb hurt yourself

inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lancelot
    *********** has it i believe or d p s
    SEARCH B4 POSTING !!!!

SEARCH B4 POSTING !!!!

gnxtreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

superdrol

i had pretty good results on my SD cycle. started -10mg the first week, -20 on week 2. -30 mg. on week 3. I got pretty bad lower back pain after ramping up to 30mgs. mild acne the entire cycle. Sex drive was about normal. a little on the moody side most of the time. Gained about 12 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. endurance shot up, fat went down. Lower back pain eased up after spacing the daily doses further apart. finished up using formadrol as PCT. everyone's gotta remember to start the first week on the bare minimum dosage. sensitive people should do this for 2 weeks if it's the first cycle.
    Keep pushing that iron, man!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by gnxtreme
    i had pretty good results on my SD cycle. started -10mg the first week, -20 on week 2. -30 mg. on week 3. I got pretty bad lower back pain after ramping up to 30mgs. mild acne the entire cycle. Sex drive was about normal. a little on the moody side most of the time. Gained about 12 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. endurance shot up, fat went down. Lower back pain eased up after spacing the daily doses further apart. finished up using formadrol as PCT. everyone's gotta remember to start the first week on the bare minimum dosage. sensitive people should do this for 2 weeks if it's the first cycle.

Why do you guys think you had lower back pain ? The only logical excuse in my opinion would be kidney pain. I've never gotten lower back pain (or KIdney) from orals or injectables. From the research i've done this stuff has a diuretic effect, which might explain the pain. I know it made my joints hurt.
    Last edited by beaumontsfinest; 01-05-2006 at 08:11 PM.

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by inprogress2
    *********** has it i believe or d p s
    thanks, but what brand am i suppose to look for?

Registered User Trying2getSwole's Avatar
    Trying2getSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trying2getSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just ordered me a bottle(90 caps) for my first cycle of SD. I plan on running a 10/20/20 for the first cycle - I want to go kind of mild since I am not sure how I will react to it. I have used real gear before but lost touch with my hookup so I guess I will try the legal way haha. It has been 3 months since I have worked out consistently (too many things going on) and have been in a catabolic state for a while. I have not been eating properly until about the past week. I was wondering if you guys think I will get better gains from jumping right into the cycle from being catabolic so long or should I wait?
    Any info will help! PCT will be used - I still need to buy some though (any sugges?)

sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjl25 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gnxtreme

You only used Formadrol for PCT? How did that work for you? The heavy -hitters on this site recommend Nolva and Clomid. Any gyno?