tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)

Question Quick Protein Shake Question....!

ok i have read in a magazine that you should have 3 protein shakes a day:

1 - morning (water)

2 - post workout (water)

3 - pre-bed (milk)

i am currently having 1 and 2. not pre-bed..
    Is this going to make a significant difference if I have a pre-bed protein shake with milk? Or would I just be wasting the Protein shake?

SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you dont neccessarily need a protein shake before bed. Any slow digesting protein, ie.casein ( from cottage cheese, milk..etc) + a good fat source will suffice.

Location: in a cave painting symbols on the walls for aliens to find when they take over the world
    <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    U wanna be cosuming fast protiens in the morning and after workout. Like isolates,concentrates...etc.

Before bed u want a "casien" protien powder because its slower absorbing. U can buy either Muscle Milk if ur bulking or just a plain old casein protien mix.
    Max Raw Lifts: 1065lbs

Bench: 325
    Deadlift: 365
    Squat: 375

If u rep me and i like u enough, i will print your name on the cave wall for the aliens to find.....then maybe they will think u were an important person............

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My pre-sleep shake includes the following:

1 Serving ProComplex (isolate, concentrate, and egg blend)
    16 oz skim milk (casien)
    1 tbsp of UDO's Choice Blend Oil (EFA blend)
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed with what is said above about the pre-bed shake. Also, you should add a pre-workout shake. It is helpful to keep your body from going catabolic as opposed to only a post-workout one that will pull you out of the catabolic state

assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always use a shake before bed or some cottage cheese or something like that if you dont want a shake that is a good idea.